Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, that study is super interesting, but I stick by him transporting her body to his own home to dismember her.

I can't recall - Did Richard Crafts dismember Helle in the home as well?

RC brought her body to a river then dismembered her (after keeping her in a freezer for some time).

JMO, but I think she gave them information that they had already checked out and she was back there to answer more questions they had, wanting her to show them exact locations.

I really don't think we will hear anything major until Tuesday.

If there were remains on that site that she was pointing them toward, I would think they would process the scene asap. Not sure what is happening but it may be that her information was off or FD moved things. Either way, I think FD may have been more cagey than we think. FD would have been wise to include MT in some things but not all as it would ensure she wouldn't tell on him before the murder and wouldn't be able to fill in all the dots to cut a "no jail" deal.

In reference to the Fore Group website posted on HOUZZ that lists the 20 properties:
I am really bothered by the 10 year gap in properties listed, between Oct 2005 and 2015.

There were two homes built and sold very quickly after their marriage, one in 2004 and one in Oct 2015 by Fore Group. The first was reportedly purchased by John Corbett who writes a very glowing endorsement.
Doesn't that strike anyone as odd that $2,000,000+ home could be designed, built, and sold so quickly?

I wonder who "John Corbett" really is. My suspicion is that both of those early homes were some sort of sham sale to a fictitous person or someone who was part of the scheme to get Hilliard Faber to "loan" those $millions to Fore Group.

Then the next is the Faber family's personal guest cottage. Then a huge gap.

What was Fore Group doing then? No sales mentioned in the website. What was going on? Was Faber happily now "loaning" more money to FD?

I suspect a hustle and $$$ missing. The Filings on May 3 and May 29 were demanding verified financial records on FD and Fore Group. Sounds like the scam was about to be totally exposed

A number of people have referenced MTs lawyer's statement. I haven't found it. But, I did find this:

“She gave a videotaped interview, so that would indicate to anybody that there was a confession and that she gave evidence as to what she saw, heard and did,” said Attorney Ryan McGuigan, who has experience as both a prosecutor and defense attorney. He said Troconis’ interview on Thursday could speed up the investigation. from: Attorney sheds light on Dulos case after Troconis speaks with detectives .

But, this is not her lawyer. Can someone post what Bowman and/or his team put out?

ETA: The Daily Mail and Stamford Advocate ran this quote. Bowman is the lawyer. Not this guy. I think we need to be careful when using the Daily Mail as a source.

Last edited:
In reference to the Fore Group website posted on HOUZZ that lists the 20 properties:
I am really bothered by the 10 year gap in properties listed, between Oct 2005 and 2015.

There were two homes built and sold very quickly after their marriage, one in 2004 and one in Oct 2015 by Fore Group. The first was reportedly purchased by John Corbett who writes a very glowing endorsement.
Doesn't that strike anyone as odd that $2,000,000+ home could be designed, built, and sold so quickly?

I wonder who "John Corbett" really is. My suspicion is that both of those early homes were some sort of sham sale to a fictitous person or someone who was part of the scheme to get Hilliard Faber to "loan" those $millions to Fore Group.

Then the next is the Faber family's personal guest cottage. Then a huge gap.

What was Fore Group doing then? No sales mentioned in the website. What was going on? Was Faber happily now "loaning" more money to FD?

I suspect a hustle and $$$ missing. The Filings on May 3 and May 29 were demanding verified financial records on FD and Fore Group. Sounds like the scam was about to be totally exposed
John Corbett the actor?

I'm still convinced they're trying to collect as much as possible from the MIRA site before filing.

I was just over there. Pretty quiet. About 10 cars inside the fence. Less than a handful that are obviously police vehicles. A big black trailer. Not sure if it’s for crime scene evidence or not. And one news truck outside fenced in area just waiting all the while I was there which was about 20 minutes. I parked a little ways up the road after my first and only drive by to get a look at vehicles in fenced in area.

Last edited:
This massive effort at the plant means only one thing to me IMO MT told them what they did (or what FD did alone) and the other 25 bags contain some tissue (dumped in Hartford and caught on video may 24) and that’s why they keep searching - why else this intensive effort? I can’t think of another logical reason - and I’m not discounting they they have found something already and just haven’t announced it yet - this is the non-leakiest LE effort I’ve seen in a while - MOO

If there were remains on that site that she was pointing them toward, I would think they would process the scene asap. Not sure what is happening but it may be that her information was off or FD moved things. Either way, I think FD may have been more cagey than we think. FD would have been wise to include MT in some things but not all as it would ensure she wouldn't tell on him before the murder and wouldn't be able to fill in all the dots to cut a "no jail" deal.
You may be correct...I certainly wouldn't put anything past him, but I don't think she was there showing locations of possible remains, but maybe locations where they got her ready for disposal (geez I hate typing that!) He very well could have gone back there after and cleaned up, moved stuff without her around.

Wow. So that's got to be it.

Oh I hope they find her. Horrible.
Shredded garbage. 20 ft deep and the size of half a football field. Can't link it but I know I read that due to garbage and dead animals it is more difficult for the cadaver dogs. Everything shredded into 6 inch pieces. Graphic and gruesome. MOO.

This massive effort at the plant means only one thing to me IMO MT told them what they did (or what FD did alone) and the other 25 bags contain some tissue (dumped in Hartford and caught on video may 24) and that’s why they keep searching - why else this intensive effort? I can’t think of another logical reason - and I’m not discounting they they have found something already and just haven’t announced it yet - this is the non-leakiest LE effort I’ve seen in a while - MOO
My guess is they didn't need confirmation from her. They have been there way before she gave anything up. LE knows what they are doing and keeping it all close to the vest. Since day one. MOO.

JMO - I wonder if they have video of MT handling any of the garbage bags. I have only seen it referenced that she was recorded leaning out of the truck, smoking and possibly picking something up or dropping something. If she never handled the bags, could it be possible she didn’t actually know what was in them? I know this is a stretch - but I am reeling at the thought of driving down Albany avenue on a Friday night, in daylight, with a truck bed full of body parts or at the very least, crime scene clean-up. MOO

JMO - has anyone sleuthed FD on dating apps? I don’t have any accounts but it occurred to me that he is cagey enough to have been shopping around for more action. I suppose if this were true, his “matches” would have come forward by now. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa