Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.albany.edu/scj/jcjpc/vol15is1/Lewis.pdf

Another interesting read regarding husbands who chose murder over divorce.
Thanks for posting this article as there are so many parallels between some of the cases discussed and FD info we have so far. This section of the paper popped out to me as being relevant to FD IMO:

"These are murders in which husbands apparently kill their wives to save themselves some consequence of divorce that they perceive to be too costly. If and when the wives’ bodies turn up—and they disappear (or are cremated) almost as often as they are found—they are typically in such poor condition that either the cause of death cannot be pinpointed or they appear to have been subjected to overkill."

What was the consequence of divorce that FD perceived to be too costly? Was it financial disclosure that would show him to be a fraud and individual unable to support his family or someone that made the choice to rely on the family money of his spouse rather than working to solve his financial issues on his own? The court system was pulling the mask off of FD and perhaps it was just too much for him to bear? MOO

I would hope, if needed, a Forensic anthropologist would be able to tell bone from other fragments if needed. This is so sad.

I don't know how they'd even know what ash to look through, though?

The shredded trash is just automatically fed into the incinerator on a conveyor belt, transferred to a conveyor grate, burned on that moving grate, dropped into a pit filled with water to extinguish the ash, then scraped out of that pit onto another conveyor, where it travels a long distance to the ash building (it's not completely dry) and dumped in a big pile. That ash pile grows to about 30-ish feet tall and is carted to the landfill about every other day or so (the exact size and timing might be a bit off due to DH's recollection but it wasn't every day and it was fairly frequent).

ETA: DH says guys used to go out on their lunch break to the ash building to collect pieces of metal for scrap. DH also had a LARGE collection of filthy golf balls.

I think MT led the police to other evidence (murder weapon?) when she was walking around the Farmington property with them. I bet she also admitted that the body is at MIRA.

Can you imagine being her? Can you imagine being the kind of human who can actually look into your own child's eyes, kiss her face and still sleep at night knowing you helped someone either take away innocent children's dear mama?

It's so creepy and gruesome to me, this case and these two people.

Makes sense. Except for the tissue in the bags part, IMO. If they had found human tissue in those bags and it was Jennifer's I'm certain we would see murder charges by now.

But they have to run DNA tests on the material to prove: 1. It's human, and 2. It's her DNA.

The testing labs might have thousands of pieces of stuff to document and test.

Even though I lean towards FD putting Jennifer in water, I do have to wonder if MT either does not truly know where Jennifer is, or FD told MT that he put her in one place but actually he put her somewhere else, or MT told LE something to the effect of dismembered her (sorry) and that her remains are at MIRA that is why they are so intent still on searching there, but then again, it sounded like it was quite a lot to sort through and would take some time. But if they do not find anything there at MIRA, then I'm going to assume 1 of 2 things - MT doesn't know where she is, or she does know and she's not telling.

JMO.

ETA the initials - MIRA.

But they have to run DNA tests on the material to prove: 1. It's human, and 2. It's her DNA.

The testing labs might have thousands of pieces of stuff to document and test.

All they need is one. They already determined it was her blood on and in the bags, right? It's the same process for human tissue. One- it's human, Two- it's hers.

So, oddly, my husband used to work at the trash burner portion of the MIRA plant back when it was owned by Covanta (2002-2004). There are two parts to the facility - where the trash is dumped/sorted/shredded and the incinerator. I've only been there a couple times, but I believe the part of the plant you were seeing from the dead end was the trash dumping/sorting portion of the plant. I'll confirm with DH when he gets home later.

The basic process is: trash gets dumped, then sorted, then shredded and then passed on a conveyor belt over to the incinerator where the steam/electricity is generated. If the bags got past the sorting and shredding, it would be an extremely difficult process to find any significant evidence. I'm really, really hoping that they were able to intercept the trash before sorting/shredding.

I wonder how long it takes for trash to go from being delivered to being shredded.

Makes sense. Except for the tissue in the bags part, IMO. If they had found human tissue in those bags and it was Jennifer's I'm certain we would see murder charges by now.
They only recovered 5 and found blood and clothing - what are the odds those 5 were the last tossed and the first 25 had the body? I don’t know it something is going on IMO - I think it’s too late for some accident theory defense IMO - but I still do wonder if there was drug use - never having been arrested myself/ do they drug test you? I’m curious as I think they have a “Look” which may have enabled them to do something horrific after her death - all MOO

They only recovered 5 and found blood and clothing - what are the odds those 5 were the last tossed and the first 25 had the body? I don’t know it something is going on IMO - I think it’s too late for some accident theory defense IMO - but I still do wonder if there was drug use - never having been arrested myself/ do they drug test you? I’m curious as I think they have a “Look” which may have enabled them to do something horrific after her death - all MOO

They don't test you unless the offense is related to possible intoxication.

Even though I lean towards FD putting Jennifer in water, I do have to wonder if MT either does not truly know where Jennifer is, or FD told MT that he put her in one place but actually he put her somewhere else, or MT told LE something to the effect of dismembered her (sorry) and that her remains are at MIRA that is why they are so intent still on searching there, but then again, it sounded like it was quite a lot to sort through and would take some time. But if they do not find anything there at MIRA, then I'm going to assume 1 of 2 things - MT doesn't know where she is, or she does know and she's not telling.

JMO.

ETA the initials - MIRA.

I'd like to know if FD's business owned a chipper/shredder.

Using one to grind up Jennifer's body, then blow small parts into the garbage bags would be doable and would also account for the loud noises heard by neighbors and dogs.

I wonder if cameras might show them hauling one of the small trailers in which they may have taken the chipper to the reservoir or lake for disposal. JMO

Is this related to the his attorney requesting removal from the case?
Yes, the divorce atty asked to be removed earlier this week. Wonder who will represent FD and this proceeeding? I'm not sure the court approved the request of the atty to be removed so maybe that will all be resolved at this proceeding. Guess on my part - @gitana1 what do you think will happen on Tuesday?

JMO - I wonder if they have video of MT handling any of the garbage bags. I have only seen it referenced that she was recorded leaning out of the truck, smoking and possibly picking something up or dropping something. If she never handled the bags, could it be possible she didn’t actually know what was in them? I know this is a stretch - but I am reeling at the thought of driving down Albany avenue on a Friday night, in daylight, with a truck bed full of body parts or at the very least, crime scene clean-up. MOO
LE said they could see a blood like substance in the cctv video. I’m pretty sure it was very apparent what was being dumped.

Attachments

• F7021088-2685-430D-B523-477D01CBE718.jpeg
    F7021088-2685-430D-B523-477D01CBE718.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 20
Yes, the divorce atty asked to be removed earlier this week. Wonder who will represent FD and this proceeeding? I'm not sure the court approved the request of the atty to be removed so maybe that will all be resolved at this proceeding. Guess on my part - @gitana1 what do you think will happen on Tuesday?
What happens when one of the parties is missing? Can a Judge put a hold on everything? This case is really a mess on so many levels!

Thanks for posting this article as there are so many parallels between some of the cases discussed and FD info we have so far. This section of the paper popped out to me as being relevant to FD IMO:

"These are murders in which husbands apparently kill their wives to save themselves some consequence of divorce that they perceive to be too costly. If and when the wives’ bodies turn up—and they disappear (or are cremated) almost as often as they are found—they are typically in such poor condition that either the cause of death cannot be pinpointed or they appear to have been subjected to overkill."

What was the consequence of divorce that FD perceived to be too costly? Was it financial disclosure that would show him to be a fraud and individual unable to support his family or someone that made the choice to rely on the family money of his spouse rather than working to solve his financial issues on his own? The court system was pulling the mask off of FD and perhaps it was just too much for him to bear? MOO

I think FD would be the type to "overkill" when trying to disappear JD. His style is not to just put her in something and
dump her body, his style, imo, is to damage or destroy her body
to a degree we can't fathom. I believe we will all wince when the
facts come out. I'm not looking forward to hearing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname