Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MT had poison ivy, LE would know. Taking people into custody means a body search and documentation. By the time they were booked a rash would have shown up.
Summary: Three-quarters of the population will get an itchy red rash if exposed to the urushiol oil inside poison ivy's leaves, stem and roots. One-quarter of people will not have any reaction to exposure. ... Contrary to popular belief, Adams says you can't get poison ivy simply by brushing against its leaves.Jul 1, 2015

Poison ivy affects some people more than others

I guess I must have missed this but do we know what family he has left in Greece? Are they wealthy? His mom was living in the US, his father is dead, that's what I know.

To me he doesn't seem like a guy who would share money or give someone access to his money unless he absolutely had too... I also doubt he has money left.

So maybe his family can't help him, maybe they don't know he has been arrested, maybe they just don't care. He could be the black psycho sheep of the family and they're happy to get rid of him?

Probably all of the above...

Police return to Hartford trash plant Saturday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer
On Thursday, Troconis met with Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo and state police detectives at Bowman’s law offices. Sources said she didn’t give them any information that could help them find Jennifer Dulos. It was unclear why they brought her to Farmington on Friday.

At the trash-to-energy plant, state police did recover some of the material Fotis Dulos allegedly discarded in Hartford. Since last week’s garbage pickup was delayed by one day because of Memorial Day, most of the trash from the Albany Avenue area had not been incinerated.

BBM - I have been absent a bit this weekend but this is the first I am reading about this. Also, “Trial by innuendo has convicted my client,” Pattis said Saturday. “We will opt for a trial by jury.” :rolleyes:
I wonder who their sources are? So far not many leaks and this one seems significant imo - so do we infer she had no idea what was in the bags they threw away in Hartford? Many of us here thought she told them everything and that’s why the focus was on the garbage plant. What could she have talked about for 3 hours if not the body ? Where is JD?

I wonder who their sources are? So far not many leaks and this one seems significant imo - so do we infer she had no idea what was in the bags they threw away in Hartford? Many of us here thought she told them everything and that’s why the focus was on the garbage plant. What could she have talked about for 3 hours if not the body ? Where is JD?

I don't have those answers but from the sprightly way she carried herself as she left with her mother, it occurs to me that she thinks she's put one over on all of us, most especially JD and her family.

Also sounds like he may have some contacts in Greece...but they don't seem to be bailing him out. JMO, but it seems like everyone wants to keep their distance so far.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Dulos has attracted some investors for the 80 Mountain Spring development. They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show. Masiello did not return a call seeking comment. Toutziaridis couldn’t be reached.
Is this 80 Mountain Spring Development a sub division? Or an address? Why all the interest in this particular area? The Greece interest in this property is interesting.

I saw him on two news shows right before he got the case and he seemed to be pitching for it. He is still claiming there is no proof of homicide, trying out his defense. Without a body, he will keep that up. I think he's one of the sleaziest lawyers I've seen, even worse because he lies to himself, and uses his education to rationalize his sleazy choices and lust for publicity. It is a perfect match for Dulos; two self-congratulatory con artists. And I know some people praise a lawyer who takes on the most evil for money and publicity, all about how our system depends on it, but much as I believe in the right to a good defense, I cannot respect this guy. His choices are morally bankrupt.
I see FD having a power struggle with new attorney, IMO.

How did FD get to JD's home?
Who drove her car to the park?
What vehicle were the altered plates used on and why?
What did he do for two hours at Mt. Spring in the afternoon of her disappearance?

That's all I want to know.
Was she killed in her garage or taken alive somewhere else and if so where?
Eta spelling

Is this 80 Mountain Spring Development a sub division? Or an address? Why all the interest in this particular area? The Greece interest in this property is interesting.

I know, I know, I know.

Could this be monies he hid away in Greece coming back to him? (just a theory).

Can he even sell any of these properties right now with the GF lawsuits and JD not able to sign any documents? Ohhhhh. I just realized that as Manager of Fore Group, perhaps MT would be able to sign over deeds and ownership..... oh that might be very interesting.

She absolutely knew what was in trash bags? If not how does FD explain the reason THEY are dumping small trash bags, one per receptacle, all along the road way? !

She absolutely knew what was in trash bags? If not how does FD explain the reason THEY are dumping small trash bags, one per receptacle, all along the road way? !

Yes, I agree. She knew what was in them.

And she knew there had been a hideous crime of assault and murder. Perhaps she did not know exactly what he did with JD's remains, but her failure to back out or report to LE is conspiracy to commit murder and/ or accessory after the fact. IMHO

I know, I know, I know.

Could this be monies he hid away in Greece coming back to him? (just a theory).

Can he even sell any of these properties right now with the GF lawsuits and JD not able to sign any documents? Ohhhhh. I just realized that as Manager of Fore Group, perhaps MT would be able to sign over deeds and ownership..... oh that might be very interesting.
Once FD can have visitors, he can sign any documents for the sale of his properties, except for the one owned jointly w/ JD at JC.
Otherwise documents could be mailed to him at the jail .

She knows what's in the bags, which leads me to believe for the first time since LE started concentrating on the MIRA facility that JD isn't there. That's both comforting and terrifying at the same time.

Yes, I agree. She knew what was in them.

And she knew there had been a hideous crime of assault and murder. Perhaps she did not know exactly what he did with JD's remains, but her failure to back out or report to LE is conspiracy to commit murder and/ or accessory after the fact. IMHO
I'm fairly certain neither of those charges exist in CT and she would be charged with murder, IIRC.

He was able to divide the property...

In addition to buying 80 Mountain Spring for $775,000 in 2016, Dulos also won approval to subdivide the property into three lots, making room for two more mansions on 2 acres-plus.
Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

80Mt. Spring is a home his company renovated. His phone registered as being there for two hours on the afternoon he disappeared and then again briefly before he went up to Htfd. Speculation runs rampant as to what he was up to.
So it seems this address may hold some answers to what happened to JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member