Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she knew what what was in the bags (JD's body parts) then she could have just verified what LE knew already and made them redouble their efforts at MIRA.
One of the recent articles states that she didn't give information that would lead them to the body, so this might not be an option.
If she knew there wasn't any body parts in the bags and didn't tell LE then what was the point of the 3 hour meeting with the State's Attorney that she willingly participated in.
I think she knows what was in the bags. I don't think she would be lying about it.
If she knew there were no body parts in the bags and told LE during the video taped meeting this fact, why is LE working through the weekend at MIRA and not immediately start looking somewhere else.
Because they know there is more evidence there (perhaps even a murder weapon) that could be vital in obtaining a conviction, especially if they don't find the body. Also, they can't put off this search for later.

I'm not at all surprised that she isn't giving anything up.
What I do find encouraging is that LE allegedly found things in the landfill.
They're keeping it all hush-hush, but IMO they have pretty much known from the get-go that she's in there.
I've read some pretty graphic comments she's made in the past. She's a tough cookie. MOO.
More evidence is in Trash recovery place, definitely. Is the evidence actually JD or murder weapon? IDK

You have to be allergic to poison ivy to get the rash. If MT was not allergic she could be touched by the plant and still have zero rash. If allergic, as you age every time you get an outbreak it gets worse and worse. This has happened to me. It is brutal. And as stated earlier you need steroids to knock it out. Trust me he is suffering.

What does MOO and MSM stand for?
MOO=my own opinion MSM=main stream media.... somewhere on the splash page of WS there is a thread that lists all these abbreviations...everyonce in awhile a new one pops up so that is a good place to go to figure it out!

I have been convinced all along that he put her in water somewhere, others think he planned ahead and buried her. But, apparently LE with more facts than we have, think she was in the bags and now at the trash to recovery plant and are searching accordingly.
It hurts, but this. It's where detectives continue to meticulously search, after meeting with MT. Thirty bloody bags - it's the only thing that makes sense. He thought it was clever to toss a precious and beloved person like trash into multiple garbage bins. It's devastating, but nothing else fits what is going on. And 30 garbage stops - there's a reason.

If the source is correct, what's going on?

1. She doesn't know what he did with her?
2. She hasn't been truthful to LE?
3. LE hasn't offered her enough of a deal yet for her to divulge this?
4. Her attorney is saying "wait, not yet"?
5. FD has something on her & knows she won't tell?
6. She was involved in the murder & afraid of more charges?
7. Waiting to hear what happens in court Tuesday?
8. Source is incorrect
What else?
9. She knows what he did to her, but doesn't know where he took the remains, because her not knowing that bit was part of the deal between the two. I keep comparing it to the Kelsey Berreth case - maybe she's in the water, maybe she's at the landfill, or somewhere else. The female accomplice doesn't know for sure.

More evidence is in Trash recovery place, definitely. Is the evidence actually JD or murder weapon? IDK
It is hard for me to think they would be searching this hard for only the murder weapon or additional evidence at MIRA and not for her body. And, if they are, why haven't they started a parallel search for her body in another place. They can't just not look for her because they don't know where to look.

Well its certainly been hard to keep up with this thread. But thanks to everyone for the frequent updates and posts of news articles. I hope she is found soon and justice served. I also hope that both of those charged see the full punishment of the law.

I have one quick query re LE knowing the blood contamination in the garage and on the sponges and cloths was from JD. How do police determine that when the person is missing? Would her physicians have blood samples? Would they be able to ascertain her DNA from close relatives like a parent or child?
On the DNA question, I'm not an expert but my guess is that they had hair in her house that could provide a sample and most likely also got swab/s from children. Just a guess on my part so we will have to wait for trial for more specific answer. But the match was made quickly so I bet they got it from hair in the house. JMO.

9. She knows what he did to her, but doesn't know where he took the remains, because her not knowing that bit was part of the deal between the two. I keep comparing it to the Kelsey Berrreth case - maybe she's in the water, maybe she's at the landfill, but the female accomplice doesn't know for sure.
So what was the deal made after 3hrs speaking with LE? Just a confession that FD killed his wife, and she knew it. Well no *advertiser censored* Sherlock! Annoyance not directed at anyone but MT!

It is hard for me to think they would be searching this hard for only the murder weapon or additional evidence at MIRA and not for her body. And, if they are, why haven't they started a parallel search for her body in another place. They can't just not look for her because they don't know where to look.
I agree - also we have no idea if they found anything at the searches of his other properties - if they did it will be in the murder warrant IMO (I do think they have evidence from her vehicle his truck and the searches -MOO)

So what was the deal made after 3hrs speaking with LE? Just a confession that FD killed his wife, and she knew it. Well no **** Sherlock! Annoyance not directed at anyone but MT!

She probably knows where Jennifer is , and doesn't want her lover to get into more trouble.
Possibly she's hoping he'll get out in a few -- if they don't find Jennifer's body ?
She disgusts me.

If it can be proven by a stray hair left on the head piece in her car, or a finger print anywhere inside like the rear view mirror or the seat adjustment lever or the turn signal lever OR there were no fingerprints from anyone even JD then that would indicate that it had been wiped clean, that would be very damming.

I think they know exactly where to look, Rosie. Consider all the territory they have combed over the past 2 weeks. Did they find things and aren't divulging that? Maybe so, but the longest focus has been at the landfill. IMO, LE is not only doing it to be thorough, but out of respect for her.

One of the recent articles states that she didn't give information that would lead them to the body, so this might not be an option.

I think she knows what was in the bags. I don't think she would be lying about it.

Because they know there is more evidence there (perhaps even a murder weapon) that could be vital in obtaining a conviction, especially if they don't find the body. Also, they can't put off this search for later.
ITA. I'm less certain JD is at MIRA now, but you can bet your bonnet they want to recover as much evidence as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if the murder weapon is there.

Do we know if they're still at JC?

I haven't read anything that says LE is doing a full scale search for her in any place other than MIRA. There were reports of searching at Irwin Park in NC and odds and ends of other places but not a full scale search for a body.
If they have no idea where she is, maybe they're using their resources where they know there is evidence to be recovered instead of a goose chase? MOO.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Dulos’ problems — splashed all over the local and national media — have already spawned at least one “vulture offer” from a buyer for one of Dulos’ properties that is for sale at 80 Mountain Spring Road, the sight of intense police searching in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

“I was asked to put an offer in at significantly below the list price, less than half,” said Rob Giuffria, managing broker at Tea Leaf Realty in West Hartford and a longtime agent for upscale homes. “They know what has happened. They haven’t been in it. But they like the pictures they’ve seen, and they’ve driven by it.”

The renovated 1926 Tudor estate was listed for $3 million

A week or so ago, a “Sold” sign appeared on one of the lots, but the town clerk in Farmington hasn’t registered a sale.

In that same area, Fore Group Inc. completed two of three houses on Olcott Way, each selling for $1.6 million in 2016. Fore Group sold the third lot in February to powerful and politically-connected construction company owner James Manafort Jr. for $250,000, at a loss to the $283,000 Fore paid in 2013, property records show.

More at link
Thank you for posting the link to this article - it was very informative, and just jumping off your post, IMO basically FD was trying to portray the image of a big shot and live the life of a big shot, but in actuality, it was on someone else's dime (the Farbers) and if it wouldn't have been for the Farbers, he would have had nothing (period) and still has nothing, but yet owes them millions for his scams, poor business decisions, and his so-called life of luxury. And sadly, look at the money he owes the Farbers and they are also the people he has hurt the most with his actions. I feel so very sorry for them and I can't imagine how miserable he made Jennifer's life by his controlling ways, and yet it is highly likely he is who caused her demise (with more than likely help from MT). I have no words for FD that I can say on here. However, my heart goes out to Jennifer's family, children and her friends and every day I pray that she will be found and returned to her family, and that justice will be served and the sooner, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500