Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows what's in the bags, which leads me to believe for the first time since LE started concentrating on the MIRA facility that JD isn't there. That's both comforting and terrifying at the same time.
If she knew what what was in the bags (JD's body parts) then she could have just verified what LE knew already and made them redouble their efforts at MIRA.
If she knew there wasn't any body parts in the bags and didn't tell LE then what was the point of the 3 hour meeting with the State's Attorney that she willingly participated in.
If she knew there were no body parts in the bags and told LE during the video taped meeting this fact, why is LE working through the weekend at MIRA and not immediately start looking somewhere else.

Which point of view do you start with?

If she knew what what was in the bags (JD's body parts) then she could have just verified what LE knew already and made them redouble their efforts at MIRA.
If she knew there wasn't any body parts in the bags and didn't tell LE then what was the point of the 3 hour meeting with the State's Attorney that she willingly participated in.
If she knew there were no body parts in the bags and told LE during the video taped meeting this fact, why is LE working through the weekend at MIRA and not immediately start looking somewhere else.

Where else do they have to look currently? I've been convinced she's at the plant, but ifM is cooperating but didn't give LE information on the location of the body, I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have known whether it was in the bags or not.

Where else do they have to look currently? I've been convinced she's at the plant, but ifM is cooperating but didn't give LE information on the location of the body, I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have known whether it was in the bags or not.
I have been convinced all along that he put her in water somewhere, others think he planned ahead and buried her. But, apparently LE with more facts than we have, think she was in the bags and now at the trash to recovery plant and are searching accordingly.

I wonder who their sources are? So far not many leaks and this one seems significant imo - so do we infer she had no idea what was in the bags they threw away in Hartford? Many of us here thought she told them everything and that’s why the focus was on the garbage plant. What could she have talked about for 3 hours if not the body ? Where is JD?
If the source is correct, what's going on?

1. She doesn't know what he did with her?
2. She hasn't been truthful to LE?
3. LE hasn't offered her enough of a deal yet for her to divulge this?
4. Her attorney is saying "wait, not yet"?
5. FD has something on her & knows she won't tell?
6. She was involved in the murder & afraid of more charges?
7. Waiting to hear what happens in court Tuesday?
8. Source is incorrect
What else?

Late to the conversation but I'm covered with poison ivy today from the bushes near my garden hose. I'm in a CT small city, not a rural area.

Poison ivy grows everywhere easily here in Connecticut. I live in the middle of a town and I am forever removing it from my flower beds. I don't think he would have to go into the woods although if he had prepared a grave a week earlier for instance, he could have contracted it. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the woods behind her house or his wasn't full of it.

I had a wicked case of poison ivy. It started on my arms and by itching I transferred it to nearly every part of my body (including places I could not itch like my inner ears). It took several modes of treatment to eradicate it over 4 months. I was put on steroids and every ointment available in prescription. I was miserable for months. I can’t imagine having my hands cuffed behind me for any period of time without being able to itch. Hoping FD’s isn’t feeling so itchy during his cuffed walks through jail or worse, his cuffed rides to court.
I guess FD never knew about “in sets of three, leave it be” :D

However, I doubt he worried about poisonous plants wherever he was; he was too preoccupied.

This is very discouraging.
I find it hard to believe that MT, who has been in a relationship with FD for some 3 years, does not know what happened to JD, let alone what's in the bags. The woman is no wallflower. She's aggressive and rough, she knows.

OK, what do we collectively know? Blood at JD resident's is her's. 30 ish Trash bags dumped by both suspects along a main street. Blood found in some bags match JD. Location, where FD spent 2hrs plus when JD was missing important. Cell phone locations important. Constant LE presence at Trash recovery location. MT speaking to LE for 3hrs, before LE increases activity at MIRA. Am I missing anything else that is an absolute?

Once FD can have visitors, he can sign any documents for the sale of his properties, except for the one owned jointly w/ JD at JC.
Otherwise documents could be mailed to him at the jail .
Not if the assets were frozen at divorce - only a court order could authorize a sale IMO @gitana1 may know but it would be great if we had a CT attorney join us here

I guess I must have missed this but do we know what family he has left in Greece? Are they wealthy? His mom was living in the US, his father is dead, that's what I know.

To me he doesn't seem like a guy who would share money or give someone access to his money unless he absolutely had too... I also doubt he has money left.

So maybe his family can't help him, maybe they don't know he has been arrested, maybe they just don't care. He could be the black psycho sheep of the family and they're happy to get rid of him?
I believe there is a sister in Greece and I had read she is an architect. I've been trying to figure out how active she has been in Fore Group as there was an early quote that she did architecture work for the firm. This research is also tied into the 'following the money' research as there had to be a way to get the funds outside the US IMO. MOO

@Rosiebones its like a catch-22 for me - I keep going back and forth

OK, what do we collectively know? Blood at JD resident's is her's. 30 ish Trash bags dumped by both suspects along a main street. Blood found in some bags match JD. Location, where FD spent 2hrs plus when JD was missing important. Cell phone locations important. Constant LE presence at Trash recovery location. MT speaking to LE for 3hrs, before LE increases activity at MIRA. Am I missing anything else that is an absolute?
You might want to say the location where FD'a phone spent 2hrs plus, because it hasn't been proven that FD didn't leave it and go somewhere without it.

I think it’s safe to assume LE has cell activity for that morning until 13:37 (on warrant) and after 7:12 pm (Hartford dump) so this additional info may be what’s driving this intensive search IMO

I'm not at all surprised that she isn't giving anything up.
What I do find encouraging is that LE allegedly found things in the landfill.
They're keeping it all hush-hush, but IMO they have pretty much known from the get-go that she's in there.
I've read some pretty graphic comments she's made in the past. She's a tough cookie. MOO.

You might want to say the location where FD'a phone spent 2hrs plus, because it hasn't been proven that FD didn't leave it and go somewhere without it.
Good Point! So, not certain if FD was with his phone at 80 Mountain Spring location. So big question mark on that for us, however maybe LE already has heard an answer on that from side piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2