Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Farmington River runs parallel to the Avon Pond. In early spring parts of it run fast and deep enough to have tubing runs on it. I don't know what it is like in that area.
I always felt it was like the end of the road. Not much of a river happening. In reading about it once it reaches Farmington it actually begins to flow north towards Windsor.

Sorry - was not more clear. (My first post here!) I know attorneys take on all kinds of clients and our justice system turns on everyone getting representation. But IMO, Alex Jones - with his shockingly cruel Sandy Hook campaign - is in a league of his own, and yes I think his atty. is repulsive for representing him. And, in turn, Dulos. MOO.
ITA. I think it's telling that the lawyer who will take him as a client is one whose previous high-profile client most people would find repulsive. The message seems to be that FD apparently fits right in with this lawyer's clientele.

jmopinion

People like FD intentionally provoke anger through their actions. FD jogging, grocery shopping, etc., irritate otherwise well-meaning souls to yell insults, throw small items or, even, physically attack him. FD can consider the attack "a win" because it creates sympathy for him and justifies taking security measures. For example, leaving the country - it simply is not safe for him.

A shrink once told me, "First thing, don't react. You don't know why the person is acting this way and what reaction he wants."
amen.

From State police search water skiing pond in Avon associated with Fotis Dulos as search for Jennifer Farber Dulos enters 19th day BBM

When Dulos had the GPS device affixed to his ankle Tuesday in Stamford, he was not provided with a recharger.

The error was discovered late Tuesday, but rather than have Dulos return to Stamford, he was directed to visit a probation department office on Wawarme Avenue in Hartford to obtain a charger, officials said.
HA HA! I can just picture him having to sit with that ankle brick on next to a wall charger! LOL I love that image.

Pattis may want to revise his theory at a later date. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

"He would have had to confront Miss Dulos in the garage, or some other part of the house kill her, try to clean up and dispose of the body in broad daylight well along a well populated section of the state, and get back to Farmington, and that seems implausible," Norm Pattis, Defense Attorney.

We asked attorney Norm Pattis why Fotis was seen dumping bloody sponges in Hartford on the night of Jennifer's disappearance. Pattis says that's an anomaly he cannot account for.”

Police receive hundreds of tips as search for New Canaan mom continues at Avon pond
Euphemism of the day: hiding bloody evidence = an anomaly

jmo

This is why jury selection is so important. So many of us with differing histories and opinions on the attorney’s effectiveness.
Totally true. I guess I just have spent so many hours watching Pattis in top form that this is why I commented as I did regarding his 'performance' yesterday. When Pattis is good he can be amazingly good but IMO yesterday he wasn't in top form. Its all perspective and most on here haven't had the opportunity to see Pattis in action. It will be curious to see him on an ongoing basis as he really is masterful at the old 'dodge and weave' tactics. Hope the State team is up to the task but my guess is they are well versed in Pattis and his tactics. Its a dance of a process and I just hope justice is served for JD and her family!

Interesting. Wonder if that is what MT was carrying when she first walked out of Court? It looked like she was carrying some long black power cord similar to a laptop charger. Well, at least they caught the error! Can you imagine the headlines: "FD Flees Farmington Wearing GPS Ankle Device"!
When MT walked in to court she was carrying a black umbrella. JMO

"Wanna see me show how much I could care less about my missing wife whose blood was found in her house?" Hoping that becomes part of the narrative.
And hey, FD, why are you wearing cargo shorts when out on a jog?...Less skin exposure to poison ivy while hoping to casually survey the scene...
I noticed the cargo shorts too. Tells me he isn't a regular jogger and that run was for show and to provoke the reporters into "harassing" him so he can later complain about them. Wasn't he the same guy who called 911 when reporters were outside his house? Now he takes a public run on the day after being released, knowing full well the media is watching him?

Bunch of baloney.

jmopinion

Totally true. I guess I just have spent so many hours watching Pattis in top form that this is why I commented as I did regarding his 'performance' yesterday. When Pattis is good he can be amazingly good but IMO yesterday he wasn't in top form. Its all perspective and most on here haven't had the opportunity to see Pattis in action. It will be curious to see him on an ongoing basis as he really is masterful at the old 'dodge and weave' tactics. Hope the State team is up to the task but my guess is they are well versed in Pattis and his tactics. Its a dance of a process and I just hope justice is served for JD and her family!
The fact that the state's attorney was ready to counter with the quote from the witness (about the DNA on the faucet) gives me great faith that the state is up to the task. He was on his toes!

Radaronline mentioning a "credible lead": New Evidence Found At Lake In Missing Connecticut Mom Case BBM

“There was a credible lead that developed overnight that led us to act quickly and swiftly,” a law enforcement source told Radar. “At this point of an investigation – any lead, regardless of how substantial it is, will be vigorously and promptly followed.”...

The Hartford Courant was first to report that police started combing through the area surrounding the water skiing lake in Avon, Connecticut early Wednesday.

According to the well-placed source, they found traces of evidence that circle back to that location, but the source could not clarify in better detail noting that it’s a “very active” investigation.

“There will be a thorough search of the woods surrounding the lake and the lake itself,” the law enforcement source continued. “Even if it means draining the lake, we will ensure that we cross our t’s and dot our i’s,” noting that they intend to use radar devices to check the large body of water before calling in for reinforcements.

I always felt it was like the end of the road. Not much of a river happening. In reading about it once it reaches Farmington it actually begins to flow north towards Windsor.
Farmington River Tubing
Parts of it are beautiful, I just don't know about this part near the pond. It sure doesn't look like it from GoogleMaps.

I'll be at therapy and then playing board games at a brewery, so someone needs to watch all the live news reports and tell us if they hear any days barking.:p
I don't want to break WS rules and tell you how to post, but I do think it would be polite to invite the rest of us.

Game of Clue, perhaps?

Enjoy your evening!

jmo

I know Pattis is a good skilled attorney and formidable opponent. I get that. But he is also trying to control the narrative for his client. At this point, Pattis has two possible defenses: Not Guilty (at all) and Self Defense. Why would you give this statement? Bc if it winds up being self defense it is like saying well he certainly couldn’t have done it bc there was no time. But if it was self-defense wouldn’t he have had even less time and an even bigger mess? Bc IMO this was a premeditated murder. If this was a self defense fight to the death then how did he accomplish all of that? kWIM. Maybe Pattis is hoping the potential jury pool wherever they are won’t remember he said any of this?

Personally I think he was speaking to MT and her council too. Letting them know the direction he was going in with his client. JMO

I noticed the cargo shorts too. Tells me he isn't a regular jogger and that run was for show and to provoke the reporters into "harassing" him so he can later complain about them. Wasn't he the same guy who called 911 when reporters were outside his house? Now he takes a public run on the day after being released, knowing full well the media is watching him?

Bunch of baloney.

jmopinion
Great point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads