Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the state's attorney was ready to counter with the quote from the witness (about the DNA on the faucet) gives me great faith that the state is up to the task. He was on his toes!
From your mouth to Gods ear! Truly hope you are right. Not sure of the resources of this State's Atty's office either as he is charged with handling Norwalk/Stamford area I believe?

I hope he has all the staff and additional resources that he needs to do the job. Concerned because CT is a small place and with major budgetary issues in the State being what they are I hope and pray that enough staff and funding is available to prosecute this case to the fullest extent possible.

Last edited:
he could have dragged this out for years, so why kill her? I feel like i'm missing something here JMO

It is certainly not the wise course of action. But I think for someone as controlling and manipulative as him he was getting a dose of his own medicine. He was broke. He was being sued and had been stalling and still is on the financial suit/ loan. His estranged brave wife left. Exerting her own control. He was likely at the end of his rope. He tells us how high and when to jump. He can’t handle the reverse at all. He may have spreadsheeted the planning or whatever but he really seemed clueless about the aftermath. Messy crime scene is what ruined everything.

If Jennifer’s remains are found I would love to see the expression on his face when he finds out. It would make me happier than seeing a cow ride a bicycle!

I noticed the cargo shorts too. Tells me he isn't a regular jogger and that run was for show and to provoke the reporters into "harassing" him so he can later complain about them. Wasn't he the same guy who called 911 when reporters were outside his house? Now he takes a public run on the day after being released, knowing full well the media is watching him?

Bunch of baloney.

jmopinion

I’m running into a meeting so I can’t find which old thread it was written in, but I think it was said that he and JD were avid runners. Which makes his choice in clothing (shoes including as they are not appropriate jogging sneakers for someone with his athleticism) proof, IMO, that this run was not about his need for self-care (for lack of a better term) but solely for publicity.
Again just MOO

ETA: gramma and spelling

Last edited:
The fact that the state's attorney was ready to counter with the quote from the witness (about the DNA on the faucet) gives me great faith that the state is up to the task. He was on his toes!
Yes, the look on FD face during this exchange was something I wish I had taken a screenshot of as he knew exactly who was being discussed IMO!

Ohh. That's the one where she asks him why they can't have two bathrooms in their own home if he is building them in the homes he is developing.

He gets angry and tell her the marriage would be over: "separate bathrooms, separate bedrooms"

He's really threatening to withdraw intimate relations with her. Denying sex, and it would all be her fault.

Then, of course, he would be free to have affairs, as it was all her fault...

Massive gaslighting.

There's a way to say that you don't want to build a second bathroom because you love being close to her... to reinforce the intimacy. But he doesn't chose that.

I think it also shows his controlling nature. It's okay to have privacy in a marriage. But he insists her most personal care be done around him.

I think forced intimacy is a trait of abusive people.

he could have dragged this out for years, so why kill her? I feel like i'm missing something here JMO
I agree. I think he would've dragged this out until the youngest child turned 18 - and then she might just give up and acquiesce to whatever he wanted just to be rid of him in her older years.

The fact he's been a jerk to her for a long time but killed her right after she went after his financial records leads me to believe this was about 1) hiding fishy business and 2) punishing her for holding him accountable to his financial situation. He was shutting her up.

My opinion only, at the moment.

jmo

I think it also shows his controlling nature. It's okay to have privacy in a marriage. But he insists her most personal care be done around him.

This especially bugs me. This guy is a Bully! I only wish JD had a cast iron frying pan and hit FD over the head with it.

Wow so NC PD got a credible tip overnight regarding the Avon waterski pond. I have to wonder where that tip came from? Or did FD talk a little too much on the phone last night to someone other than his legal team? Hmmm
If Pattis stays on as FD’s attorney one issue for sure is going to get FD to do as he is told. Good luck with that!

Little off topic - but I am finishing up Ppl vs OJ on Netlix... hard not to think of Fotis and this case while watching...

What’s interesting is the science of the criminally sick mind - how it works and how it hides itself and then where it shows itself. And why “we” can’t see it? How easy it is Fotis and OJ and the like to blend in, and even rise to adoration in some cases. Success and prominence. I read somewhere it’s very hard for regular healthy minds to ever understand the criminally insane - we just are incapable of it. Frustrating isn’t it.

Wow so NC PD got a credible tip overnight regarding the Avon waterski pond. I have to wonder where that tip came from? Or did FD talk a little too much on the phone last night to someone other than his legal team? Hmmm
If Pattis stays on as FD’s attorney one issue for sure is going to get FD to do as he is told. Good luck with that!
WS folks were chatting about this pond a couple of threads ago in our search for a FD boat!

Its truly hard to explain to people not from the area how most people in NC with elaborate security systems and car alarms oftentimes don't use them. The Police Report is full of stolen cars where the stolen cars are unlocked and KEYS ARE IN THE CAR! NCPD is constantly warning residents to arm their alarms and lock their cars but people continue on with a false sense of security. Car thieves know they just have to keep driving around looking for unlocked cars with keys and they will strike gold. A few weekends ago a gang took 5 cars over the course of an hour and simply drove them all away! Its crazy but its a local mindset that I wish would change.
Having previously lived in NYC, I always lock the car but so many people don’t here in Fairfield County. My neighbor was warming up his car last winter and a teenager jumped in it and drove away while the neighbor was standing 20 feet from the car. LE found the car a few days later abandoned in Bridgeport.

For those familiar with The Pond, how close can you get to the water with a vehicle?

jmo
I noticed in the video that the police boat was launched at the far end of the pond. It just backed down over the grass and put the boat in at the launch site. Also, the ski business has two boats it puts in the pond.

From what’s been released in the divorce litigation I can only imagine what else he put her through - no wonder she left the way she did IMO

I noticed in the video that the police boat was launched at the far end of the pond. It just backed down over the grass and put the boat in at the launch site. Also, the ski business has two boats it puts in the pond.
Let's think about this.

IF it is JD they are looking for in the water (as opposed to weapon or other evidence), how could he get her into the water? If she was a full body (sorry to be graphic), how would he do that? Especially if he did it that Friday before sundown? Maybe he waited until night? How is the body being kept underwater? I suppose he would have access to cement, etc.

If not a full body (again, sorry), it might be easier to put something in the water without being noticed. But when?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members