Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrest warrant doesn't mention MT being seen on the CCTV from the neighbor. CCTV just captured FD getting out of the truck and getting the mail.

I didn't understand that "Silver Alert" applied to people over 65 who have health issues and adults under 65 who need medical care. Blood was found in Jennifer's garage on May 24 after the nanny provided police with the garage keycode. Jennifer is under 65 but in need of medical care.

That's a Silver Alert.

I think that the police were incredibly lucky to get 5 bags. They may have found more we don’t know about. And we just don’t know if there thirty actual bags or just thirty stops at the thirty trash bins.

I remember reading that during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity that MT was seen opening the passenger side door and either picking up an item or placing an item on the ground and somewhere in the last thread it was mentioned that the item could have been a cigarette she had been smoking and discarded and then realized “Oops I had better pick that up” or FD told her to. Either way I guess they didn’t realize there are cameras everywhere so it’s all a moot point.

I hate that Jennifer is likely deceased. And the suffering she experienced It feels me with sadness. But if the crime scene hadn’t been so messy there wouldn’t have been a clean up resulting in MT and FD being caught on camera dumping bags with Jennifer’s blood in them. She should be alive and with her children and publishing a novel and enjoying her summer.

I think that the police were incredibly lucky to get 5 bags. They may have found more we don’t know about. And we just don’t know if there thirty actual bags or just thirty stops at the thirty trash bins.

Pattis made a big point about 30 stops not being 30 bags. I'm not sure what to believe but I'm glad that LE at least has 5 bags. We don't know what has been found at the processing plant either but LE has been working around the clock there so hopefully they have something to show for all the effort.

Ok, this is where I got tripped up in thinking about what LE could have found. So, by the 31st/Fri then the Thur zone pickup would have gone to the plant but because they were delayed by a day then its possible that the Fri pickup would have been delayed. Is this how you think it worked @Alkali13 and @otto? I'm trying to understand how much of what was disposed of by FD/MT was at the plant vs findable in trash cans on Albany?

I'm still sorting out the dates in my head. They got ride of the evidence on May 24 in the evening and prior to 8:10PM. The following day, May 25, police had the husband's phone. Evidence showed that his girlfriend's phone was with his phone at the time that he was hiding evidence on the evening of May 24.

On May 31, police had video evidence of the husband and girlfriend, and police recovered 5 bags of evidence.

Did they get the phone records on May 26 or 27, the video on May 28 or 29, the evidence May 30, and the announcement May 31?

I think it's a done deal that no more evidence from garbage bins will be recovered. The evidence was crushed and incinerated except for 5 bags - and those bags connect to Jennifer's blood.

If the girlfriend didn't give it up during her 3 hour interrogation, she's in for the long haul of equal culpability.

<respectfully snip>

The more we find and the more we post about what we find-that’s how we can help. This case is a timeline oriented and CCTV and cell phone data case mostly without a body. And ofcourse DNA. If they do find Jennifer’s remains that only strengthens and solidifies an already dang strong case.

When was her last cell phone ping?

Pattis made a big point about 30 stops not being 30 bags. I'm not sure what to believe but I'm glad that LE at least has 5 bags. We don't know what has been found at the processing plant either but LE has been working around the clock there so hopefully they have something to show for all the effort.

I think Pattis was just grasping for anything to make FD look less guilty in the court of public opinion.

He knows that Jennifer's DNA being discarded on camera by his client in even one place points the finger at him.

Pattis is just doing his job while getting more famous. Such a creep.

Me too! Glad LE has at least 5 bags.

Pattis also said this:

Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, said Tuesday that police haven't identified the license plate of the vehicle seen on video in Hartford when the items were discarded.
——————————
Well, maybe Esquire, it’s because your “brilliant” client was caught on camera inserting two doctored license plates in a storm drain that were later recovered by police?
——————————
I think it was the wording in some of the articles about the trashbin odyssey of stupidity that made me question whether it was thirty stops with thirty bags or just thirty stops.
——————————
Too bad we can’t watch the video of those two driving around dumping evidence. But obviously that would be too prejudicial.

When I first saw FD and MT's mug shots, I thought they might be caught up in drugs, especially MT who's underweight and who looks much older than her age and in pictures taken not long ago, IMO. There's a few other things that have nagged at me and could be associated with drugs: construction businesses in general, not wanting to disclose finances, violence, being sloppy at the crime scene and in getting rid of evidence, the fact that coming out of prison FD looked much better and healthier than going in, the rash(es), FD's anxiety, etc. However, none of these things exclusively point to drugs. Some could just be a result of plain stupidity and anxiety caused by the crime itself and being investigated. It's just something I am keeping in the back of my mind, because it's just so common and widespread, it only makes sense that it's always a possibility. JMO

Please, no more about whether one of the suspects in the disappearance of the mother of 5 is attractive. The girlfriend has beautiful cheek bones, said the photographer. She's a gold digger who likes athletes, so she has to appear athletic - not a druggie. Jennifer's husband is an athlete who water skis with 5 soon to be famous (his dream) water-skiing children. The husband and girlfriend had big ideas, mom disagreed - one scenario.

The girlfriend seems to have it all sorted out with an income of $4000 per month for her child from the child's father, and rent free accommodations in a great big house in CT. I would like to see his expenses after he met her.

Pattis also said this:

Fotis Dulos' attorney, Norm Pattis, said Tuesday that police haven't identified the license plate of the vehicle seen on video in Hartford when the items were discarded.
——————————
Well, maybe Esquire, it’s because your “brilliant” client was caught on camera inserting two doctored license plates in a storm drain that were later recovered by police?
——————————
I think it was the wording in some of the articles about the trashbin odyssey of stupidity that made me question whether it was thirty stops with thirty bags or just thirty stops.
——————————
Too bad we can’t watch the video of those two driving around dumping evidence. But obviously that would be too prejudicial.
Ha! Yeah, that license plate comment is completely asinine.

They’ve recovered the doctored plates.

Their phones were there (how they came to discover this little excursion in the first place).

His vehicle was there.

Surveillance footage proves it.

Oh so true!
Thanks for posting!

When my sister first saw photos of my ex, taken before I married him, she told me he looked very shady and said I should think twice before marrying him!

After several of her derogatory remarks about him, I stopped communicating with her altogether for about a yr! She was in TX and we were in CT.

After we were married & my sister first met my ex, she told me several times that he looked & acted like a sociopath and he kept looking at her creepily! As if he knew that she knew that he wasn’t what I thought he was... the charming, charismatic guy I married!

She said she hoped I had a pre-nup, that I must get my own secret savings account... just in case!

I told her that she was wrong about him and not to worry, that he would never ever do anything to hurt me physically, mentally, or financially.

To this day, I wondered how she knew and how I didn’t see what she saw!!

Plus... I’m a psych nurse who worked with sociopaths at the time and after all the abuse (subtle & not-so subtle) during my marriage and after my long, drawn-out divorce, I spent a long time scolding myself...
I should’ve known better;
I should’ve been able to see his true colors!

A very interesting post. Thank you. I think your sister was a rarity; most family members (including my own in a similarly dangerous marriage) seem to bend over backwards to avoid causing *trouble* or bad feelings when they see that we're so in love. And it's possible they knew we wouldn't have believed them, anyway, but would have pulled away from them and isolated ourselves even further in a deadly relationship.

It may have been thus for JD in her marriage to FD: her family may well have seen or suspected his dark side, but out of love and concern for her they may have simply tried to make her situation more secure by augmenting JD and FD's financial and domestic life. I think at some point the blinders came off for JD's parents, though--FD's financial irresponsibility, his greed, and his seeming dishonesty might have been the beginning of that for them.

After I got free of my violent husband (a high-up civic official in a major California city), my family members told me, one by one in private, that they had never felt welcome in our home whenever he was present. Silence is a killer, and so is the protective insulation we put around our own abusive relationships. In the end, I left on a train with my two children one night and moved to the Midwest. He married a much younger woman after that, and she left him three years later, after coming to fear him. Then she died mysteriously--a healthy, active young 31-year-old professional. I will always wonder about that. Did he fear that she was about to blow his cover? Might he have found it *necessary* to silence her? I will always feel guilty for my years-long silence that kept his *reputation* intact and allowed him to abuse others after me.

The only way I can make up for the guilt I feel for my long silence is to volunteer now in a domestic violence shelter, encouraging other women to believe in their own strength, in their power to make a new path for themselves, their ability to create a whole new life. I'm following this case because of my own history with an abusive, compulsively lying, repeatedly unfaithful man. And I pray that JD's remains are found, her family is safe, and FD is locked up for life.

More on the license plates that were found inserted in the storm drain by a person matching FDs description on the night of the 24th when the Ford 150 Raptor truck was used during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity:

“One clip reportedly shows a man matching Fotis’ description shoving something in a storm drain. Investigators later searched the area and recovered two Connecticut license plates altered with adhesive tape that traced back to a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban previously registered to Fotis.

Investigators say they linked the pickup to Fotis because it has the same sticker on the rear window, a similar plate and a matching mark on its bumper. They also claim cell phone records place Fotis and Troconis together in Hartford at the time the videos were captured
.”

Sponges and clothing stained with blood of missing Connecticut mom revealed as estranged hubby and his girlfriend appear in court

More on the license plates that were found inserted in the storm drain by a person matching FDs description on the night of the 24th when the Ford 150 Raptor truck was used during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity:

“One clip reportedly shows a man matching Fotis’ description shoving something in a storm drain. Investigators later searched the area and recovered two Connecticut license plates altered with adhesive tape that traced back to a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban previously registered to Fotis.

Investigators say they linked the pickup to Fotis because it has the same sticker on the rear window, a similar plate and a matching mark on its bumper. They also claim cell phone records place Fotis and Troconis together in Hartford at the time the videos were captured
.”

Sponges and clothing stained with blood of missing Connecticut mom revealed as estranged hubby and his girlfriend appear in court
I look forward to Pattis’ attempt to explain this all away.

It’s sure to be nothing short of hilarious.

Admin Note:

This post lands at random.

Folks, when you copy more than 10% of an article, that is not only a violation of TOS, it is also a violation of copyright laws. If you do it too often, we will issue Warning points and you may end up on the outside looking in.

If your post ends up appearing out of context it is because when we have to edit / modsnip to get it to comply with copyright law, we don't know what the most salient points are that you were trying to make.

I didn't understand that "Silver Alert" applied to people over 65 who have health issues and adults under 65 who need medical care. Blood was found in Jennifer's garage on May 24 after the nanny provided police with the garage keycode. Jennifer is under 65 but in need of medical care.

That's a Silver Alert.
Thanks for clarifying the reason for the Silver Alert. I'd been wondering.

I look forward to Pattis’ attempt to explain this all away.

It’s sure to be nothing short of hilarious.
Invasion of the body snatchers? Evil doppelgänger types that knew they would be caught on camera?
Pattis would be deadly in a case if we didn’t have the CCTV, trash bags, cell phone evidence and blood/DNA all combined. But we do thank goodness. Every time he puts something out there the police and prosecution have CCTV to back them up. It’s great!

Pattis also said this:

——————————
——————————
——————————

We can sure picture it....much like an episode of The Three Stooges! (Bet they even poked each other in the eyes. Nyuk! Nyuk!)

Pattis also said this:

——————————
——————————
——————————
I'm sure it will provide endless hours of discussion after we see it in court! Can't wait to see what MT was actually doing too.

Taylor DiChello‏Verified account @taylordichello
To the right of that umbrella are state police cars. New Canaan police confirm state police dive team members are searching a water skiing pond in Avon in relation to Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance.

D84X38YXYAAhKpa.jpg

11:22 AM - 12 Jun 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members