Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have upgraded my phone to a better camera!! So basically where police blocked it all off no one can see the large part of the pond. Pretty stagnant right now as far as what I can see. No less police, but like I said maybe about 15 vehicles including the one that looks like the evidence ambulance truck and at least 2 of those black trucks. Here’s the fox camera guy for verification lol

Apparently he’s s the only one following WS

"Pattis has also said that the morning Jennifer went missing, Fotis was on an international call with someone in Greece. He also confirmed in an interview Thursday with WPLR that person was expected to arrive in the U.S. Thursday. "
I noticed on LinkedIn that a female "architect consultant" in Greece is listed as being associated with Fore Group.

Likely the sister of FD and the "Re" in the odd name of the company "FoRE" Group.

So his sister in Greece is going to be the alibi? Does she have anything to gain by lying? If FD was able to get custody of the children and JD's trust fund monies ( $$$$), she certainly could be once again "employed" by her brother on some large projects.....

I live in SoCal and the local AM radio station I listen to is covering the case. Weird how smaller markets thousands of miles away are interested and not larger msm outlets.
Quoting my own post to add: They're covering the story out here but making some mistakes/assumptions in their discussion. I was literally yelling at the radio
"No No, that's not true!":rolleyes:

I’m just wondering if MT did indeed smoke during the trashbin odyssey of stupidity if she discarded it in the alley. Cigs are a great source to collect DNA from. From my watching of many a crime show. Maybe that’s why NP mentioned that she abhorred it. “Like please tell me you didn’t leave your DNA on a cigarette by all those trash bins!” If she did smoke and I say “if” and IF she did discard said smoke and said smoke was later recovered by LE! Ha ha ha!
Someone mentioned way back, maybe it wasn't cigarette tobacco she was smoking? ! Think a couple of WS's mentioned them looking a bit screwed up from something. What's medicinal Marijuana laws in CT?

Totally anecdotal... and JMO... I'm a former smoker who is now athletic and would be described by others as someone who hates smoking. Generally, I can't be around heavy smoking and I don't enjoy being in someone's house if they smoke. I don't allow it in my car. I don't like second hand smoke blowing in my face. But every 4 or 5 months, I smoke a cigarette if I'm in a social situation where others are smoking. I have no explanation for why I do this. I just do.

Lots of people who quit smoking abhor it... and, lots of people who quit and abhor smoking relapse, especially in stressful times.

Many are assuming that she was smoking tobacco but it could have been weed or clove cigarettes or a vape pen.

Likely the sister of FD and the "Re" in the odd name of the company "FoRE" Group.

So his sister in Greece is going to be the alibi? Does she have anything to gain by lying? If FD was able to get custody of the children and JD's trust fund monies ( $$$$), she certainly could be once again "employed" by her brother on some large projects.....
Oh, interesting. I assumed Fore stood for FOtis Real estate. Your guess makes more sense.

"Pattis has also said that the morning Jennifer went missing, Fotis was on an international call with someone in Greece. He also confirmed in an interview Thursday with WPLR that person was expected to arrive in the U.S. Thursday. "
I noticed on LinkedIn that a female "architect consultant" in Greece is listed as being associated with Fore Group.
FD's sister is the architect consultant from Greece for his company. Coincidentally, he had his sister on the phone that morning supposedly talking to him while he was at his home (even though he didn't have any work or new buildings underway to consult about), so she could provide some sort of alibi for her brother at crucial times in the morning his wife went missing. JMO... although they could have been talking about nonbusiness sibling stuff.

I posted this because I want to point out that she might abhor smoking and also smoke in certain situations.

Totally anecdotal... and JMO... I'm a former smoker who is now athletic and would be described by others as someone who hates smoking. Generally, I can't be around heavy smoking and I don't enjoy being in someone's house if they smoke. I don't allow it in my car. I don't like second hand smoke blowing in my face. But every 4 or 5 months, I smoke a cigarette if I'm in a social situation where others are smoking. I have no explanation for why I do this. I just do.

Dave also said he thinks it's the same spot as yesterday, but I didn't hear anything yesterday?

Very possible they searched this area yesterday as well, it’s set back from the main road. If I didn’t see all the gray SUVs together and evidence truck I could have easily driven by this morning without seeing a thing. Yesterday, with all the rain and bad weather, no one would really have a reason to be in the park so likely no one witnessed the search.

When I called one media outlet I have connections with they sent the one cameraman with no reporter. I eventually called another media outlet which is when word got out. I just feel like day after day and the length of time missing they are still doing searches, but with nothing being leaked or found ( that we know of) the media is not going to be “live reporting” these searches, just little updates. At least we know they are still searching very hard with a huge number of resources.

Just for some info on the area of “the pond” and fisher meadow. Both off Old farms road which is very narrow at some parts, very thick with overgrowth, lots of sharp turns. With all the rain up here this spring everything is so dense. A couple of streams on that road. FD most like would have passed fisher meadow on his way to “the pond”. It’s also an indirect way to get to the car wash that has been reported.

Hearing about them leaving for the day at just 2pm is a little disheartening. They are looking for a needle in not just a haystack, a whole barn of hay. I really pray they find something soon.

Hard to tell but here’s a small visual of the water from today. Literally can only see a foot or two in. Lots of weeds, probably all mud.

Attachments

• 9F315368-4D2A-4066-9518-581C9184D09F.jpeg
    9F315368-4D2A-4066-9518-581C9184D09F.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 35
Oh, interesting. I assumed Fore stood for FOtis Real estate. Your guess makes more sense.

It's not mine. One of the highly regarded WebSleuther's figured it out on a prior thread

FO-RE the first two intials of the first name of FOtis and his Greek architect sister, RE......) Don't want to get deleted for reporting on a relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member