Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble with the part where JD is transferred from her Suburban to his vehicle at the park. But I think, sometimes, we credit people with the ability to observe and make a mental note; he might just have the nerve to do that in broad daylight, and expect nobody to register it. However, I don’t think he would want to leave to chance the possibility that “Gladys Kravitz” could pick that particular day to be in or near the park and watching him.
Try this: After killing her, he drives her Suburban to the park, then drives back in his borrowed truck. He puts the body and the bags in the borrowed truck, and he's off. MOO

The Suburban was put at Waveny to buy time, which it did, they didn't issue a missing person report until end of day, and they didn't see the blood stains until around then.

It would still be required to loop back to the Welles Lane scene of crime, so either you have a second person giving ride back or there was a motor scooter or something for those three miles back.

The Suburban was put at Waveny to buy time, which it did, they didn't issue a missing person report until end of day, and they didn't see the blood stains until around then.

It would still be required to loop back to the Welles Lane scene of crime, so either you have a second person giving ride back or there was a motor scooter or something for those three miles back.
Welcome! Fulos was an avid runner so 3 miles would be nothing for him.

Exactly. I live on a busy street with a ton of joggers and bicycle riders. Probably twenty plus or more pass by my house which is also a fairly well traveled neighborhood road. Unless I happened to look up and see a neighbor at all I wouldn’t be able to describe the vast majority of them. My neighborhood is a nice suburb with an HOA and we have front and backyards but the houses are very close to the street like 30 feet or so and probably ten to twenty feet apart. A far cry from the McMansions in New Canaan on Welles Lane. And each one there is on acreage and surrounded by nicely manicured lawns and thick woods.

Now the 69 Welles Lane address in New Canaan is a 7 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom, 7,395 square foot house that sits on 2.5 acres (the equivalent of 12100 yards—think a football field is a like 100 yards) 69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®
it like all the houses on Welles Lane sit far off the road so none of the neighbors would probably see a jogger/a driver by might see a jogger obviously and called in a tip to NCPD perhaps.

I think, as a society, we have developed the ability to be completely oblivious to what is going on around us at any given time. Most of us constantly have our heads down, with a cell phone in hands, and far too few of us suspect suspicious looking activity is really what it seems. A house on my road got emptied completely, during broad daylight a few years ago, when an unmarked box truck pulled up to front door and starting hauling contents out of the house. The few people who passed by and saw it assumed the family was moving out. They weren't. They were being robbed, and all anyone could remember was seeing a big white truck. Too many people don't know their neighbors anymore, and so do not know what is suspicious activity and what is not. JMO

Steelslady, your post is so accurate in every way.

My father even measured how far the restraining order required him to stay away, then parked his car right there to instill fear.

It's hard for people who haven't lived it with someone to believe what women go through.

Even a woman of wealth and family support like Jennifer was vulnerable, especially with five children to protect.

This parking the car near, to instill fear is disgusting.:(:(:(
Sorry MemPat, that you lived through actions like this.

I can imagine how badly FD spoke to Jennifer, throughout their marriage, for her to fear him.
He will now be punished for all his past actions, :):):):):)
and I can't wait for the Murder charge.
Jennifer's family must be counting the hours for this to happen.
MOO.

Welcome! Fulos was an avid runner so 3 miles would be nothing for him.

While that may be true three miles will still take 20 minutes to run. I ran a mile at the high school track in New Canaan tonight. Up and down roads is different, plus in the middle of a crime activity? I doubt that. A quality bike in full disguise helmet, suit, etc. would be a lot better.

Wait a minute. I had to read this like 10x. Sorry for the language, not sure if this is allowed, but WTF. The whole thing with his phone screams "completely shady, I did it." I just can't figure out if he's a genius or an idiot. I can't. I'm routing so hard for the NCPD and the FBI and all other law enforcement that they have damning evidence. I think they do.
It’s certainly possible. Maybe (1) FD blames JD for his moms death (2) or he orchestrated his Mom’s death and wanted JD to know it for control? But the address where Kleopatra was injured and later died from said injuries, and the surrounding area should also be considered? As a possible place for Jennifer’s remains? Just trying to think like a vindictive, murdering, broke, cheating, lying guy and that’s hard. I’d imagine he was growing up world class pissed at people like JD and MT with rich parents. JDs blogs, or what I could read of them , spoke to someone very naive about the real world and even though she was a writer it just struck me, her descriptions and phrasing, as odd. Not criticizing but in a way that she couldn’t possibly understand how the 99% truly lives. I’m not attacking just, FD had a type, a rich girl over a certain age that wanted to achieve something other than being single. Jmo. Uggh
Thank you for putting this into words for me. I had these thoughts too - not judgemental - just its that FD was the ultimate predator. He's off the charts evil.

Wait a minute. I had to read this like 10x. Sorry for the language, not sure if this is allowed, but WTF. The whole thing with his phone screams "completely shady, I did it." I just can't figure out if he's a genius or an idiot. I can't. I'm routing so hard for the NCPD and the FBI and all other law enforcement that they have damning evidence. I think they do.

His cell phone shenanigans between 1:32 and 5:34 seem very much like MT had the phone and was deliberately creating a cell phone diversion so that FD could go dispose of the body, without carrying that phone. It also implies that the Tacoma / Raptor handoff happened prior to 1:32 ( or 1:00).

What could he do and where could he go in which truck in 4 hours?

I think it also shows why he needed to have the diversion of her vehicle at the park she went running in, close enough to her home to have it found easily, but making LE spend hours searching the park and it's pond to have enough time to make sure her body was disposed of and then all the garbage bags could be dumped that night. I think he had a pretty good idea of when she would be reported missing and had to calculate all these activities to be ready for LE to get to him that evening.

There's a schedule and plans for this all laid out somewhere. He strikes me as the kind who wants to review his handiwork with great self-admiration.

He probably even included plans to pick up the kids and take them to nice place for a while to help them through this trauma. A place fairly close to a large international airport....

Last edited:
Hey, look! Listen! That reporter actually bothered to make a little note of how nothing Pattis says is confirmed there at the end!

Going on Chaz and AJ to discuss the case is disgusting, but it's also brilliant if you're trying to sway public opinion. It's likely the most listened to radio morning show here in CT, and even if it isn't the top one, the listening demographic is exactly who will likely be interested in the case (it's a classic rock station).
I think the Chaz and AJ interview was stupid of Pattis, reckless. Which is exactly why I think Chaz had him on - hoping Pattis would screw up. And Pattis did. It was brilliant the way Chaz handled the interview. I've listened to him on the radio since I have been in my teens (I'm 49) and I know for certain he wanted to grab Pattis by the throat. Chaz usually asks HARD questions and he was unusually restrained. Im sure Pattis set some rules. But in his opening statement Pattis mentioned "the body". And he can't claim that anyone tricked him into saying that. Pattis may or may not be brilliant. But Chaz got him and I hope it comes back to bite him in the *advertiser censored*. I think it shook him up a little too.

I think the murderer moved her body because he wasn’t expecting to kill her. He was in shock. An “ Oh poo! What do I do now?” type thing.
If the murderer had left the body it would have looked more like a break in.

Bailee
MOO MOO

A detective on a forensics show I watched this morning talked about how a person committing his first murder will think he's done a great job of planning but then goes "full-tilt-boogie" crazy when everything starts happening. He'll make a million rookie mistakes that eventually do him in.

Look at Patrick Frazee, who had been planning Kelsey Berreth's murder for many months. When it finally got down to it he beat her head in with a bat in her condo, leaving blood everywhere for the girlfriend to clean up. He also thought he was so clever with cell phones and he botched that big-time.

I'm convinced FD killed Jennifer in a rage though he may also have been fantasizing about it and planning for a long time. He probably also went full-tilt-boogie and we know he screwed up royally.

If that is indeed him and his sidepiece on video dropping Jennifer's DNA-covered-crime-clean-up in garbage cans, he may get laughed out of prison!

Last edited:
Idiot, for sure.

Like all of you I have ideas/theories on when, why, how etc...but I haven’t posted them bc I write them down and read and reread them and immediately begin picking them apart like I’m Pattis.

1. Where was FD cell phone between 8am and noon on May 24th? My best guess was he left it at the Farmington home address.
2. Did FD have a burn phone?
3. Did FD have an accomplice? MT or someone else?
4. Since coincidences really bother me as I believe this was a planned crime:
a) did FD follow JD to the school and back to her home?
b) why did she go back home?
C) if FD didn’t follow her how did she know she would be home?
D) did FD know of her plans for May 24th (going to NY)? I’m guessing yes bc he likely knew the kids would at least be spending Friday night there?
E) did FD and JD communicate at all by phone even if that was limited? Was there any phone contact between them either by text or voice?
5. I believe he blitz attacked her in her garage and beat her to death but where was his vehicle? Was her vehicle dumped because there was no way to park it in the garage? Was it the intention to make it look like she had gone jogging? But why? There was blood in the garage and it was that blood that led CT Major Crime Squad to process the scene and get involved?
6. What happened to her cell phone, purse, keys and garage door opener?
7. Tons of questions about the housekeeper: did she go inside and clean or not? Did she have a key or passcode to the garage to get in?
8. How long did the sloppy clean up take? Was her car dumped before or after he loaded up the crime scene clean up evidence? Did he move Jennifer before or after he moved her car? I think after definitely. But again that’s because I don’t think she is in New Canaan. But why do I think that? I don’t know anything.
Uggghhh...

A detective on a forensics show I watched this morning talked about how a person committing his first murder will think he's done a great job of planning but then goes "full-tilt-boogie" crazy when everything starts happening. He'll make a million rookie mistakes that eventually do him in.

Look at Patrick Frazee, who had been planning Kelsey Berreth's murder for many months. When it finally got down to it he beat her head in with a bat in her condo, leaving blood everywhere for the girlfriend to clean up. He also thought he was so clever with cell phones and he botched that big-time.

I'm convinced FD killed Jennifer in a rage though he may also have been fantasizing about it and planning for a long time. He probably also went full-tilt-boogie and screwed up royally.

If that is indeed him and his sidepiece on video dropping Jennifer's DNA-covered-crime-clean-up in garbage cans, he may get laughed out of prison!

If Fotis did it personally then which vehicle was he in at the Welles Lane property?

What about the possibility of a hit? Or having an associate do it for him, though obviously was not a "professional" who would not have been so messy. Then the associate drives up with the bloody rags to Farmington then Dulos realizes he has a major problem of clean-up. The body gets moved after the murder to the Sturbridge Hill property where someone is there at dawn the next day making loud noises, maybe re: the body?

Maybe he placed the body somewhere while he was on his way to try and see the children in NY (forgot which day that was)?
Could he have hidden it in the interim of the day of the murder and the day he was turned away from the grandmother?

Forgive me if already mentioned.

Bailee
MOO

Like all of you I have ideas/theories on when, why, how etc...but I haven’t posted them bc I write them down and read and reread them and immediately begin picking them apart like I’m Pattis.

1. Where was FD cell phone between 8am and noon on May 24th? My best guess was he left it at the Farmington home address.
2. Did FD have a burn phone?
3. Did FD have an accomplice? MT or someone else?
4. Since coincidences really bother me as I believe this was a planned crime:
a) did FD follow JD to the school and back to her home?
b) why did she go back home?
C) if FD didn’t follow her how did she know she would be home?
D) did FD know of her plans for May 24th (going to NY)? I’m guessing yes bc he likely knew the kids would at least be spending Friday night there?
E) did FD and JD communicate at all by phone even if that was limited? Was there any phone contact between them either by text or voice?
5. I believe he blitz attacked her in her garage and beat her to death but where was his vehicle? Was her vehicle dumped because there was no way to park it in the garage? Was it the intention to make it look like she had gone jogging? But why? There was blood in the garage and it was that blood that led CT Major Crime Squad to process the scene and get involved?
6. What happened to her cell phone, purse, keys and garage door opener?
7. Tons of questions about the housekeeper: did she go inside and clean or not? Did she have a key or passcode to the garage to get in?
8. How long did the sloppy clean up take? Was her car dumped before or after he loaded up the crime scene clean up evidence? Did he move Jennifer before or after he moved her car? I think after definitely. But again that’s because I don’t think she is in New Canaan. But why do I think that? I don’t know anything.
Uggghhh...

Excellent questions, burner phones would be the way to go if you want to elude the authorities, usually but as we know the Telecoms warrantless surviellance is an option they have used since 9/11, but do they have the brains to process key information to solve crimes? Not usually.

He blocks her exit at the garage with a truck, may be suited up to look like a ninja or something. He whacks her, with all the blood the weapon was probably a knife, right?

He takes her out in a large body bag and cleans up the mess, may not have come prepared with clean up material. He has until around noon before he has to leave. His heart must have been beating out of his chest with andrenaline pumping. A control freak like FD if it was him would really be freaking out.

I was at the Welles Lane property the other day. Dead end house, at the very end of cul de sac, garage would be hard to see from the dead end road. Very secluded.

Last edited:
Yeah when did LE start tailing FD? We know he had a tail. Was it the same day (May 25th) when he provided his iPhoneX to LE at 2:47 pm that day? I believe in my heart that Jennifer was disposed of on the 24th. The very last thing MT and FD did was their trashbin odyssey of stupidity in Hartford on the evening of the 24th. I think he knew that evening she had gone missing. Maybe a friend or neighbor saw the Silver Alert and called him? Or LE reached out to him? But he knew I believe when he arrived at home at 8:10 pm on the evening of the 24th he was done with his crime disposal spree. I just cannot fathom him going to New Canaan in the wee hours of the 25th and disposing of JD at his Fore Group, LLC property on 61 Sturbridge Hill. He disposed of her on the 24th that’s I believe.

Why can’t I write short posts? Damn...

His cell phone shenanigans between 1:32 and 5:34 seem very much like MT had the phone and was deliberately creating a cell phone diversion so that FD could go dispose of the body, without carrying that phone. It also implies that the Tacoma / Raptor handoff happened prior to 1:32 ( or 1:00).

What could he do and where could he go in which truck in 4 hours?

I think it also shows why he needed to have the diversion of her vehicle at the park she went running in, close enough to her home to have it found easily, but making LE spend hours searching the park and it's pond to have enough time to make sure her body was disposed of and then all the garbage bags could be dumped that night. I think he had a pretty good idea of when she would be reported missing and had to calculate all these activities to be ready for LE to get to him that evening.

There's a schedule and plans for this all laid out somewhere. He strikes me as the kind who wants to review his handiwork with great self-admiration.

He probably even included plans to pick up the kids and take them to nice place for a while to help them through this trauma. A place fairly close to a large international airport....
I think the killer planned to strangle her. The bloody fight was likely unexpected. The blood probably threw off the plan in at least 2 ways: (1) more time was spent at JD's than was expected because of the time consuming (unsuccessful) clean up. (2) there was more clean up needed of the vehicles than was planned and more items to dispose of after the fact. JMO.

So if the complete disposal of body and evidence had to happen the same day on that Friday, was the body or body parts in any of the bags? They have bloody clean up debris. Actually I don't think it is that hard to make a body disappear and if I were the killer I would never put it where they are looking. I95 and the Merrit Parkway have dumpsters, there are many around, and being Friday they may or may not be picked up same day. Monday was Memorial Day so no pickups usually.

Builders usually know how to get rid of stuff, not sure why he would be so careless. He could have driven up to New Hampshire with those bags and made them disappear, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa