Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please?
It was a TV show - Still Missing. I do not see a video posted - it just aired within the last couple of weeks. This is the article associated with the show. They don’t talk about the extra word, but I just pulled it up on demand and it was in the transcript of the audio on the show. They do not say that LE provided the info and I don’t hear it so I don’t think the extra word is there. It’s probably the media just being the media.

https://www.investigationdiscovery....i-snapchat-murders-abby-williams-libby-german

Height too

Just expanding on my lower end of the age range comment. LE says BG is 5’6” to 5’10”. That lower end of the height range is pretty short for a grown man. Not so much for a 16 year old who hasn’t had a growth spurt yet.

A 16 year old may still be carrying baby fat or puberty weight (I was a little chunky at 16, not at 18).

In the Renner interview KG said there were 10-20 kids at the trail that day when she dropped them off and some were there earlier. She also said the trail is a popular place for people her age (I believe she was 16 at the time of the murders) to hang out.

It was a day off from school.

I could go on and on, but I’m annoying myself so I’ll just stop here. Just some extra thoughts to think about.

is there only one middle and high school in Delphi? is there a private school nearby or a vo tech?

is there only one middle and high school in Delphi? is there a private school nearby or a vo tech?

No clue. There’s got to be at least one middle and one high school. I can’t imagine there being multiple middle and high schools since the population is so small. mtnlites would be the one who could answer this best.

That's how I see it too, almost like he is talking to two or more perps, the killer and the accomplice (s) JMO.

is it possible that the accomplice gave BG a ride- maybe at the time not knowing exactly what he had done- doing him a favor- maybe owing him a favor and if the two of them are relatives, or they have done some other criminal act together before, the accomplice has a lot of reasons not to come forward but may feel that LE is closing in on him/her.

is it possible that the accomplice gave BG a ride- maybe at the time not knowing exactly what he had done- doing him a favor- maybe owing him a favor and if the two of them are relatives, or they have done some other criminal act together before, the accomplice has a lot of reasons not to come forward but may feel that LE is closing in on him/her.
Are you speaking of a ride to the bridge then wait while the crime is committed?

That appears to be something LE are maybe now looking at -they said they were onto something early on - now they are going back to it with the release of the new sketch and the vehicle info request. MOO.
bbm I wish I knew how to do the "2 quotes in one post thingy". So Sgt KR and FirstSgtH both imply more than one suspect in this news video. And SherTL thinks he has heard the voice. Got it!!
Maybe the "tip" they need is from someone who says, "ABC ( best buddy, beloved child, grandson, boyfriend, fiance, brother, etc) called me at 4pm on Feb. 13th telling me they urgently needed a ride to their car."? Maybe they didn't say specifically "to my car", perhaps "to my job" or "to help JohnDoe" etc. somewhere near that area.
Even if it has slipped your mind as uneventful, would you come forward now because the new sketch has triggered a memory of that afternoon? LE, IMO, has backed off of the heavy handed words. Instead of saying "just as guilty" and "you are an accomplice"....there has been a subtle change to "if you are afraid" and "we can protect you." Anybody else notice the (deliberate?) change in approach? If it wasn't for my involvement on Websleuths, I wouldn't have known about this case. Similarly they might be an individual who eschews TV news and social media? Of course, all of this is my opinion, only.

No clue. There’s got to be at least one middle and one high school. I can’t imagine there being multiple middle and high schools since the population is so small. mtnlites would be the one who could answer this best.

I am just trying to figure if there is anyway you could "go to school" there and not be in the regular schools w/ A and L. (Of course you could be 10-25 yrs older but it is still such a small town that I think A and L knew most people.)

bbm I wish I knew how to do the "2 quotes in one post thingy".
SBM
To do this, go to a post and choose "+quote" instead of "reply". Then go to the next post you want and do the same. When you are ready to write, at the bottom of the blank text box, choose "insert quotes". Boom. Done.

Are you speaking of a ride to the bridge then wait while the crime is committed?

what I was actually imaging is BG having committed the crime and being a mess and calling some one and saying "you gotta help me- pick me up at ____ I'll explain later, I've really got a problem...." and maybe something like "remember when I helped you out?"

ACUTENAME:):) This is always so embarrassing when a quick thinking sleuth, knows how to pack the "same punch" in a post, using far less words! I finally pushed reply after all my editing...and you came to the same point 8 minutes earlier. (It should could come as no surprise Mr. IQ loses interest half-way through my explanations. "Just get to the point!")

what I was actually imaging is BG having committed the crime and being a mess and calling some one and saying "you gotta help me- pick me up at ____ I'll explain later, I've really got a problem...." and maybe something like "remember when I helped you out?"
As they say, anything is possible but what factual would lead us to believe BG had need of an accomplice.

ACUTENAME:):) This is always so embarrassing when a quick thinking sleuth, knows how to pack the "same punch" in a post, using far less words! I finally pushed reply after all my editing...and you came to the same point 8 minutes earlier. (It should could come as no surprise Mr. IQ loses interest half-way through my explanations. "Just get to the point!")

I have not, until the recent discussion here, really thought about an accomplice, but when you read about some crimes, there is some one who is a prime actor and then that person entangles others, and they always seem to be "followers" who get in the middle of things that spiral out of control, IMO. (still not convinced that there was an accomplice, but if LE was really talking to two different people, and if BG did "move around really fast" maybe at some point he got a ride from one point to another. He could have just told some one that he tripped, got really wet and muddy and needed a ride home, I guess.) All speculation.

IF there was an accomplice, maybe the video is of one of the sketch persons, and the other is the assumed accomplice. LIKLEY they are related and close to each other and the police were seeking arrest of the older one ( possible bridge guy), because video proof... NOW they are changing directions to go after the YOUNGER guy, hoping the older one will try to protect him in some way by either confessing or doing somthing stupid. This would be an excellent tactic...
I have no opinion on if there are more than one but that would be a great plan to have one person cross the bridge to cut them off and have another approach from the hill or property that is on the side they ended up on.

LOL @IQuestion , I know the feeling! I tell myself it takes all sorts of thinking ... slow and methodical and detailed, like a flowchart that keeps shooting off new twigs, which is how I picture my problem-solving; and meanwhile others who can articulate dazzling bursts of insight and focus in on the gist of a puzzle without getting distracted by sidetracks or rabbit holes, then go back later to follow up on questions(twigs) as they emerge.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member