Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed

I doubt they are just searching random locations and hoping for a miracle

They likely have very specific reasons for searching the various places that they have

It just seems they have either not yet uncovered the specific piece of information to lead them to the correct location

Or they have, but have just not been yet successful at locating JD at those specific locations

JMO
It's good to remember that bodies submerged in water at some point reach a stage of decomposition where the internal organs bloat and bring them to the surface, often ripping them free of heavy objects to which they were attached. Remember Laci Peterson?

I imagine LE is moving things around in those lakes hoping to help dislodge whatever is holding her body down.

Like with Laci and others, we may end up with just a torso.

Last edited:
And that man in that shirt in that truck picking up FD's mail from his mailbox. Brilliance, thy name is Dulos!

He had to check it for possible Publisher’s Clearinghouse win! But thanks Fotis for substantiating that the male (seen on C4 camera dropping trash bags with an appearance consistent with blood on Albany Avenue in Hartford and depositing the item in the storm drain on the corner of Garden Street and Albany Avenue) consistent with FD appearance was wearing the same clothes (baseball cap, light or white shirt and dark pants) and driving the same vehicle (2014 Black Ford 150 SVT Raptor with a sticker on the back window and light colored stain on front bumper and same/similar in appearance license plates) and was cool with not only entering the 4 Jefferson Crossing property but also getting the mail and then driving further down the driveway to the home. Also while keeping your cellphone on to cooperate. Same with the sidepiece. Good job, Fotis!

I am feeling really sad that this beautiful mother of 5 children hasn’t been found yet. What an insult to the woman with whom he had these children! How could JD have fallen into his trap? I still cannot believe that an intelligent, good looking lady was taken in by this horrible piece of filth. He not only killed her, but made sure she couldn’t be found and treated respectfully in her death. I know it’s happened so many times before (as members of Websleuths, we know this), but I am always shocked that this happens to people. Sorry-venting...

I’m back on Ms. Oblivious-I Don’t Know Nothing MT.
I’m big on trying to organize my thoughts via a kind of “flow chart” deduction.

At the time of the trash dump, either MT knew what was in the bags, or she didn’t- a simple yes or no.

Yes. Next ?, if she knew, was she a participant in the attack?
Yes- will be charged.
No- she became aware after attack

No. She was unaware of what was in trash bags at time of dump. Next ?, did she become aware after dump, at any time during the next week before she was arrested?
Yes- but she did not go to LE
No. Next ?, did she become suspicious?
Yes but she did not go to LE
No - there cannot possibly be a
No here

In considering each of these scenarios, and giving MT the widest benefit of doubt, one thing really stands out to me. Even if her answer to question 1 was No, I believe the next questions would weigh heavily on the mind of someone “innocent” in the coming hours &/or days. And if that person was “innocent”, and a mother there is no way in hell she would have continued to live with FD and put her daughter in harms way; physical or psychological.
In the photos of LE w FD and MT , at their house, before their arrest at the hotel, MT is hugging a tween wearing a backpack. Was this the daughter? Still living in the residence during this week after JD went missing. Can you imagine the mind set of a mother who would have initially not known what was in the bags,but then began to question the situation. Would anyone stay in that house w her child? No. Absolutely not.

The only person who would have stayed in the situation was one who didn’t disapprove and/or did participate in the actions which created those bags.

So I’m back to the first question. Yes -MT knew before the trash dump exactly what was in those bags.

Remember though that the black Raptor truck they used that night had been with the employee all week, and FD had just received it back between 4-5:30pm that day, a couple of hours before they set off.

MT likely would have known that FD had a different vehicle that week. FD probably told MT the employee left bags of construction trash in the back of the Raptor that he wanted to get rid of before the holiday weekend- you know save money on dumpster fees, etc.

If this was really premeditated FD may have done a test run the week before with some construction trash, especially if he was planning to get rid of JDs body this way. (Continued search at MIRA today implies LE must be thinking that’s likely). So MT might be thinking this is just a normal way of saving money to get rid of construction trash, our fun Friday night trash run. (I also suspect they were high while doing it, adds to the “Friday night fun” ruse of FD).

As the news came out over the course of the week, FD could have even told MT, hey, I hope that employee of mine didn’t have anything to do with it, after all he was down in NC that day. Or worse, suggested that he had heard that the employee and JD were having a fling, etc.
And of course that weekend and following week FD was busy and all caught up in trying to get custody of his kids back.

I know that people want to say that someone who’s willing to have an affair with a married father of 5 must be willing to go along with a murder, but statistics don’t bear this out. There are plenty of philanderers out there who don’t willingly help kill an ex.

The question remains though, when did she catch on? Was it only when the arrest warrant came out that she learned that JDs blood was in the bags? Maybe even then she thought there was a chance that the employee did it and had left the bags in the truck? Maybe this was what she wanted to share with LE in the meeting? And what led them to track down the employee and the truck exchange?

All MOO of course, just a hypothesis from a different angle.

A private investigator isn’t subject to the same rules as that of law enforcement.

Had law enforcement illegally put a GPS device on FD’s vehicle, there would be hell to pay.

Any evidence (from that) would be thrown out, and the case could be put in jeopardy.

I don’t think for a second that happened here. They either had a warrant to attach a device like that, or they followed him the old fashioned way.
I'm thinking in those early hours it was the old fashioned way. Gotta love that.

I’m thinking JD is not going to be found today, and not ever.

It’s why FD and MT are so smug. All they have to do isn’t create “reasonable doubt” and the no body, no crime defense - sadly works...
Actually, with the advent of DNA evidence no body/no crime often does not work. Look up the statistics.

Having evidence of extensive blood loss is a lot like having a body.

Jennifer didn't spill her blood on that garage floor, wipe it up with those sponges, send her estranged husband off to dispose of them, leave her car at the park and then ride off into the sunset on wings.

Last edited:
While searching for the Pound Ridge, NY address three different addresses keep coming up for JD's parents home. 40 Mallard Lake Rd, 45 Mallard Lake Rd and 38 Mallard Lake Rd. The pictures online of 40 and 45 Mallard Lake Rd appear to be the same house and although 38 Mallard Lake Rd was built by the same architect it appears to be a different house than the one pictured at both 40 and 45. I believe the house pictured at 40 and 45 Mallard Lake Rd is the one that belongs to the Farber family because of the guest house on the property that matches the modern guest pavilion listed on the Fore Group website.

Mallard Lake is interesting and there is easy access to it across the lawn from the house. I wonder if they searched that lake. I would not be surprised if FD put JD's remains there as an insult to her mother.

And if he went straight there from NC it's a very short distance and there is another route home to Farmington straight up from Pound Ridge which appears to be only a few miles more than the route he probably took to NC.

Google Maps

This listing says the Pound Ridge Home on 40 Mallard Lake Rd sold on June 12, 2019:
40/40A Mallard Lake Road, Pound Ridge, NY 10576 - MLS# 4835722 | Estately

This appears to be the same house on 45 Mallard Lake Rd:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/45-Mallard-Lake-Rd-Pound-Ridge-NY-10576/2104811679_zpid/?
The Estately link also says the house was sold 5 days ago!

In JDs divorce/custody documents it is mentioned that she tried to encourage FD to build his expensive properties in New Canaan and not in places like Farmington before she learned of the affair and they separated. Today Pattis said this:
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

“He said he was at Fotis' house over the weekend for dinner, and said his client is back to work.

"People aren’t buying his properties right now, or if they are, they’re offering to purchase them at far lower rates and he’s not interested. So, he’s back at work and trying to keep his business afloat amid tremendous public hostility," Pattis said in an interview with Ch. 3 on Monday.”
———————
More spin and laying groundwork for possible venue change. Blah blah blah but JD was right, just like everything else FD was too stubborn and too stupid to develop his ill advised homes in the right areas. Hostility from the public aside if there is an offer on any of them he should take it. Even if he weren’t a suspected murder he was an idiot about where he chose to build. Even if demand as a whole has gone down for McMansions it’s all about location damnit! They say that all the time on HGTV! I know this! Everyone who has watched ten minutes of HGTV knows this! Location!!!!

Omg! FD filed s motion to seize back evidence!
Fotis Dulos files motion to get back evidence seized

From the link:

"Now Dulos wants his Raptor pick up truck back.

In the second discovery motion, his defense teams are asking for the Raptor, a Chevrolet Suburban, a Cherokee to be returned so he can get back to operating his construction business.

The defense also asked the state to return a MacBook Pro laptop, his server, other computers, 2 iPhones, hard drives and personal papers.

The defense says in that filing that the items are needed for both practical reasons and in order to mount his defense."

And that makes him VERY clueless..... in the real world, real people know that there are MORE cameras and more plain clothes security in grocery stores and on the streets etc. in the economically disadvantaged areas. More crime happens etc...
Fotis Dulos DUFOS for short
Ha! I love Fotis Dufos! That should stick.

From the link:

"Now Dulos wants his Raptor pick up truck back.

In the second discovery motion, his defense teams are asking for the Raptor, a Chevrolet Suburban, a Cherokee to be returned so he can get back to operating his construction business.

The defense also asked the state to return a MacBook Pro laptop, his server, other computers, 2 iPhones, hard drives and personal papers.

The defense says in that filing that the items are needed for both practical reasons and in order to mount his defense."

How long does it take forensics to garner needed information on these devices/vehicles?

And frankly I agree with the lawyer who said that the brazen refusal to return possessions as if the cops have carte blanche to trample on 4th Amendment rights is pretty disgusting. I had a cop in NH once take my phone and not return it and I hadn't done anything wrong.

In JDs divorce/custody documents it is mentioned that she tried to encourage FD to build his expensive properties in New Canaan and not in places like Farmington before she learned of the affair and they separated. Today Pattis said this:
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

“He said he was at Fotis' house over the weekend for dinner, and said his client is back to work.

"People aren’t buying his properties right now, or if they are, they’re offering to purchase them at far lower rates and he’s not interested. So, he’s back at work and trying to keep his business afloat amid tremendous public hostility," Pattis said in an interview with Ch. 3 on Monday.”
———————
More spin and laying groundwork for possible venue change. Blah blah blah but JD was right, just like everything else FD was too stubborn and too stupid to develop his ill advised homes in the right areas. Hostility from the public aside if there is an offer on any of them he should take it. Even if he weren’t a suspected murder he was an idiot about where he chose to build. Even if demand as a whole has gone down for McMansions it’s all about location damnit! They say that all the time on HGTV! I know this! Everyone who has watched ten minutes of HGTV knows this! Location!!!!

And a social economic commentary on these McMansions is very useful, because frankly there is a lot of justified resentment against these questionable construction projects. "60 Minutes" ran a program on these monstrous houses calling them "funeral homes". I had some customers who had Wadia do their houses tearing down the older houses as if they weren't good enough. What's wrong with these people?

How long does it take forensics to garner needed information on these devices/vehicles?

And frankly I agree with the lawyer who said that the brazen refusal to return possessions as if the cops have carte blanche to trample on 4th Amendment rights is pretty disgusting. I had a cop in NH once take my phone and not return it and I hadn't done anything wrong.
It depends. The last thing law enforcement wants to do, is return these things before they are sure they are done processing them.

Once they are returned, most items lose future potential evidentiary value.

You only get one shot, and you’d damn better make sure that you do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
restfulmedsuk