Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, kinda disappointing, there's some key spots where I can't make out the words, and most all of it difficult. Hard to adjudge his veracity...
I'd expect this for a police wire in 1955, but with today's technology I thought an FBI wire would be much more clear!? :(

Ambient noise. They filter if they want with current tech.

yeah, kinda disappointing, there's some key spots where I can't make out the words, and most all of it difficult. Hard to adjudge his veracity...
I'd expect this for a police wire in 1955, but with today's technology I thought an FBI wire would be much more clear!? :(
EXACTLY!
They could surely produce something a tad more sophisticated in this day and age.
I mean politics 'n all.
I' surprised I find his account to sound credible, the way he is remembering the event... detached, yet specific, it sounds true, actually.
He is recalling visually, it seems.
Sadly, it seems truthful.

I just watched the video of the family statement. When the mother started to cry, the father wanted to turn and tend to his wife...what a monster that bc is to do that to the family.

Death penalty!!! Unless he gives the location is my opinion.

I really doubt he would risk having her remains anywhere in there when Michelle came back. Michell testified that when he took it out, it didn’t seem like there was anything in it. My guess is he used it to take her out, then brought it back, because he wanted to keep it. Then decided to get rid of it once he knew they were looking for his car....

Hmmm. Not sure I agree. Just MOO but I think MZ knew so him hurrying to hide it isn't important to him. I remember when MZ was asked about it , she said he lifted it like it was nothing.
Yet another odd answer

Hmmm. Not sure I agree. Just MOO but I think MZ knew so him hurrying to hide it isn't important to him. I remember when MZ was asked about it , she said he lifted it like it was nothing.
Yet another odd answer

not necessarily odd... I think they were basically asking did it look like he was lifting 100+ lbs. up and she was saying no it looked light (JMO)... because I don't think YY was in there... perhaps some remnants/"souvenirs", maybe even a skull, or backpack/belongings (that he knew he now had to ditch), but not a body.

not necessarily odd... I think they were basically asking did it look like he was lifting 100+ lbs. up and she was saying no it looked light (JMO)... because I don't think YY was in there... perhaps some remnants/"souvenirs", maybe even a skull, or backpack/belongings (that he knew he now had to ditch), but not a body.

The question from me is, does the bag look filled ? Like stuffed with 'something' .

I can bench 230 lbs and can easily put 100 lb packed bag onto my shoulder no sweat. I can walk with bag for 2 to 3 blocks easy.

I imagine he can do that easily as well. So 2 to 3 blocks is maximum where he can bring her walking distance without being detected.

Is the family statement an impact statement ? Or do they have to wait for punishment to be announced ? Then the impact statement.

I'm listenin' to the last one on list first, cos am weird like that.. one above itis also a tape.. hard to fathom what they're saying.. very hard

I agreed. I also started at the bottom :D of the list and had a big problem making out most of what they said. But it was bizarre how calmly he talked and even joked a bit.

The question from me is, does the bag look filled ? Like stuffed with 'something' .

I can bench 230 lbs and can easily put 100 lb packed bag onto my shoulder no sweat. I can walk with bag for 2 to 3 blocks easy.

I imagine he can do that easily as well. So 2 to 3 blocks is maximum where he can bring her walking distance without being detected.

Ok. Now I have even more concerns that he took it to the old plant. When he left with the bag. He said it had a cat toy for TB. I assumed he put it in the Astra and went wherever. If he's walking??. Oh yeah.

I agreed. I also started at the bottom :D of the list and had a big problem making out most of what they said. But it was bizarre how calmly he talked and even joked a bit.
yep. normal, almost likeable and we all know people like this, but they're not killers.
He showed no remorse. No regret. No humanity.
Almost as though he had managed to slide from under the gravity of his deed.
Either that or it never registered at all.
His description of using the bat felt like he really had used it in the way he said, One could feel one's energy looking down and slightly left.. not sure that fits with the bathroom itself geographically but it does fit with a massive head injury description. I believe he really broke her head open in the way he described. I believe she is really dead.
I'm glad she fought him, and I believe she did, from the way he described it in the tape.
She was a much bigger person than he was spiritually and she had strong spiritual forces protecting her.
I'm not sure about the decapitation, the hand movement he described could well be a spasm, happens when the brain gets broken.

I found it an entirely different experience- listening rather than reading.
I do believe her body is somewhere because of the way he referred to her.
TB appeared to ask him whether it was in it's original place, he did not answer that question.
I wonder why? Had he moved it?
I still think it's close.

This is probably a silly idea, but I would really love to hear the opinion of FBI profilers on where YYZ could be located. Jim Clemente has a podcast, Wondery, (https://wondery.com) and I just wrote them suggesting they do an episode on the potential location of YYZ.

If anybody else is interested, you can suggest they cover this case through their contact form. I disagree with Mr. Clemente at times but would love to hear what he and the other experts have to say on where she may be.

Here is what I wrote. Feel free to copy, borrow, or add to your request.

Please do a show on the possible location of the body location of U of I visiting scholar Yingying Zhang. This case is unique in fascinating podcast material in many ways:
1) Although her abductor and killer was just convicted, her body has never been found. (Brendt Christensen found guilty of killing Illinois student Yingying Zhang - CNN)
2) The killer, although never convicted of other crimes, claimed in a secretly recorded conversation, that Yingying was his 13th victim.
3) The killer was a doctoral physics student shortly before the murder and claims her body will never be found.
4) The case captured the interest of audiences in the U.S., China, and worldwide thus you will attract listeners from all over the world, not just the US & UK.
5) Though the case has gone to trial questions linger about how this "first time' killer was able to conceal the body in a way that no trace of her has been found in two years.
If you'd like to research the case further, here are some handy links:
a) The killer's secretly recorded confession (Starts at 11:40 min)
https://ecf.ilcd.uscourts.gov/graphics/christensen/1413.002_Enhanced.wav
b) A timeline of events
The search for Yingying Zhang: Timeline of events
c) Complete notes from killer's trial
Reporter’s Notebook: Complete notes from the Christensen trial
Thank you for your consideration.

Ok. Now I have even more concerns that he took it to the old plant. When he left with the bag. He said it had a cat toy for TB. I assumed he put it in the Astra and went wherever. If he's walking??. Oh yeah.
not a single word has ever been reported about his movements on foot or in auto since the 9th..
laundrette...
Come out of his apartment building and turn left and what does one see? Is left the direction of the gym? any alleyways..? any old buildings... i cannot work google earth... If he did it in daylight hours?
I think he kept her.
The JR is definitely the most obvious.
But I have feeling the place is almost 'hid right out in the open'.
He is taunting the FBI... their office is close to his place.
Could it be that it is hidden in full view of their offices?
That's his ace card... they cannot finf it and only he knows...
he's stupid enough, he is.
Let's have another look at road between his place and FBI offices?

This is probably a silly idea, but I would really love to hear the opinion of FBI profilers on where YYZ could be located. Jim Clemente has a podcast, Wondery, (https://wondery.com) and I just wrote them suggesting they do an episode on the potential location of YYZ.

If anybody else is interested, you can suggest they cover this case through their contact form. I disagree with Mr. Clemente at times but would love to hear what he and the other experts have to say on where she may be.

Here is what I wrote. Feel free to copy, borrow, or add to your request.

Please do a show on the possible location of the body location of U of I visiting scholar Yingying Zhang. This case is unique in fascinating podcast material in many ways:
1) Although her abductor and killer was just convicted, her body has never been found. (Brendt Christensen found guilty of killing Illinois student Yingying Zhang - CNN)
2) The killer, although never convicted of other crimes, claimed in a secretly recorded conversation, that Yingying was his 13th victim.
3) The killer was a doctoral physics student shortly before the murder and claims her body will never be found.
4) The case captured the interest of audiences in the U.S., China, and worldwide thus you will attract listeners from all over the world, not just the US & UK.
5) Though the case has gone to trial questions linger about how this "first time' killer was able to conceal the body in a way that no trace of her has been found in two years.
If you'd like to research the case further, here are some handy links:
a) The killer's secretly recorded confession (Starts at 11:40 min)
https://ecf.ilcd.uscourts.gov/graphics/christensen/1413.002_Enhanced.wav
b) A timeline of events
The search for Yingying Zhang: Timeline of events
c) Complete notes from killer's trial
Reporter’s Notebook: Complete notes from the Christensen trial
Thank you for your consideration.
I never heard of him. who is he and what does he do exactly?
Good to do something positive.. get moving, well done. I'd be more inclined to hit the the big boys for funding for a search, they can pay for profilers... dogs, machinery ,the works...
Sometimes permissions must be obtained... but, the evidence is out there now... no harm trying unless he's a loop.. Well done you.

<snip>... i cannot work google earth... <snip>

IF you wish to do that sort of (search) thing, you should probably get some teenager to show you how to work Google Earth and Maps (mind you I don't think it will lead anywhere in this case), but for what you're trying to do it can be utilized... (I'm assuming it's on your computer, or if not, someone can show you how to download it).
(I used it to monitor some central Illinois landfills for awhile waaay back, but again to no avail).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike