Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I made it through the thread change portal.

Was just saying in the last thread that we now know that FD uses Waze to get around (based on the minor Crossing into NY snafu earlier). LE probably already knows this and it may not be significant at all to his whereabouts 23-25th of May but if they didn’t already know and if it winds up being important...good!
Why
Yay! I made it through the thread change portal.

Was just saying in the last thread that we now know that FD uses Waze to get around (based on the minor Crossing into NY snafu earlier). LE probably already knows this and it may not be significant at all to his whereabouts 23-25th of May but if they didn’t already know and if it winds up being important...good!
If he was headed to NC why would he need Waze? And do they or the app keep track? First I have heard of waze.

Hi Everyone, I've been tending to some personal issues but have been trying to keep up but have missed most of the last two threads. Just some bits of info to add to comments I've skimmed:

In CT we have DV Crisis Counselors/Advocates and Family Violence Victim Advocates. The FVVAs work at and within the courts but are employees of the DV Crisis Centers located throughout the state.

In regards to why FD might cross over into NY, I know that in traveling back roads to Candlewood Lake from the New Canaan area it is possible to cross through Vista and Pound Ridge, both located in NY. I've done it a number of times. You can end up on Routes 123 or 22 which crosses over into NY. EDITED TO ADD: when looking at a route to Farmington, it has me currently taking route 123.

This info is JMO from being a local and a mental health clinician with experience working in DV.

Why

If he was headed to NC why would he need Waze? And do they or the app keep track? First I have heard of waze.
First I have heard of Waze either. He was using it today so perhaps it’s not the first time? Maybe he used it to get around during the critical hours on the 24th or 25th (possibly evening hours of the 23rd)? I’m just saying that if LE wasn’t already aware they are now and perhaps if he used Waze during a critical time they could somehow find out what route he took and when? KWIM? Sorry if I’m not explaining it well. It may not mean anything at all or be significant but if it is Good. That’s all I mean. Bc he crossed over the border today and got “busted” he had to give a plausible explanation for violating his bond. Waze was it. Waze guided him away from traffic and briefly into NY. Now at least we know he uses it. LE probably already did but if not than today’s snafu was fortuitous if it leads to anything. Which it probably won’t. I’m just a hopeful optimist lol.

Taken from Sds71 in last thread:

JUST IN: Attorney Norm Pattis tells @FOX61News that his client Fotis Dulos crossed NY state line, despite order to stay in CT. He released the below quote to us. #JenniferDulos

SVYT: Uh apparently Norm, that anklet was concerned.

D979gdcXUAA-xKX.png

Why

I use Waze everyday, even on trips that I take that I know the way. Traffic in this area is so congested and unpredictable that it's not uncommon for people to use Waze to plan routes around traffic. Some may also use it to see where police are...

I'm currently trying to check, but if there was an accident on route 7 and he was taking 84 to 7, that could explain it.
Still looking and replying to myself, but according to the CTDOT Twitter, there were a lot of delays in Norwalk all day. It's totally feasible Waze could have had him get off to avoid them, which would put him very close to the CT/NY border.

I use Waze everyday, even on trips that I take that I know the way. Traffic in this area is so congested and unpredictable that it's not uncommon for people to use Waze to plan routes around traffic. Some may also use it to see where police are...
Good to know. My first reaction was why would he need it as it's familiar territory?

I just posted the same exact comment! If I have to go anywhere on the highway, I use it. It routes around traffic (which is what I like), but it also warns of police, vehicles on the shoulder, animals, debris on the road, etc.

Regardless of how well I know where I'm going, I ALWAYS use Waze. I'm not psychic and don't know the traffic, plus it warns you of hazards.
My car gps does that so I use that but generally don’t program it back and forth for areas I know and know the traffic times and alternate routes. I live in So Cal.

Edited for spelling

My car gps does that so I use that but generally don’t program it back and forth for areas I know and know the traffic times and alternate routes. I live in So Cal.

Edited for spelling
Obviously, I have no idea what GPS you have, but I know my manager's is less reliable than Waze from his own personal experience. Your GPS warns you of hazards?

I just posted the same exact comment! If I have to go anywhere on the highway, I use it. It routes around traffic (which is what I like), but it also warns of police, vehicles on the shoulder, animals, debris on the road, etc.

Very interesting! Thank you. My uncle used to have a radar detector bc he is an unrepentant speeder. Whenever we were little kids and he was driving us around and the radar detector would alert him to the police he’d slow down and say “here come the Klingon Warships!”

I’m definitely curious if FD used it at all during the 23rd-25th now as it appears it has quite a few benefits...

Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, Pattis accused of violating court order

A hearing will be held at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in Stamford family court at the request of Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and court-appointed guardian at litem for the five Dulos children.

In a motion filed Monday, Meehan has accused attorney Norm Pattis of violating a court order that sealed a recent custody and psychological evaluation that was done on Fotis and Jennifer Dulos and their five children.

The motion states Pattis, who is representing Fotis Dulos in his criminal and divorce cases, violated the order with statements he’s made to the media.

“As the court is well aware, this is a matter that has received significant public notoriety,” Meehan stated in the motion. “Based upon information and belief, there are quoted statements by Attorney Pattis about the report, which have been disseminated or published in written and electronic form via the media, which if true, are in direct violation of this court’s May 9, 2019 order.”

It said the order was made “to protect the emotional and psychological well being of the minor children.”

Like murderous client, like attorney. Of course he doesn't care about the children in this case. His client clearly doesn't.

He just wants little robots to relentlessly train.

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

The divorce action is over when there's a death of one of the parties. But Jennifer hasn't been declared dead.

Further, her mother intervened to get custody of the kids, not because the divorce case is over. However, it is very true that the action would remain alive if one party was determined to be dead but a third party had successfully intervened in the case.

Not sure if @riolove77 already answered.

Why

Waze is helpful in this neck of the woods. Many people I know leave it on even if they have no reason to vary their route just to be alerted to hidden traffic LE, etc. The route to New Canaan from 84 via Ridgefield does sometimes reroute from Ridgefield Main Street based on time of day and events, etc. Waze is also great when one wants to make a last minute decision to check out a different unknown potential back country road shortcut - it will prevent you from inadvertently veering too far off course.

Google Maps I have put the link above to locate the NC property owned by FD. Close look at the Sturbridge address shows that in NC, Sturbridge Hill Rd is off Brushy Ridge Road, which a just off CT Rte 123, also know and New Norwalk Rd. That would be the most likely rte that he would take coming down to his property in NC from Farmington. If you proceed north on Rt 123 from NC it does cross the NY border. If he came down Rte 7 from 84, he could have been diverted off Rte 7 near Ridgefield and onto Rte 123 in NY State. He would stay on Rte when it crossed back into CT and proceed directly to the Sturbridge Rd property. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname