Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did GF take the children to Pound Ridge and maybe FD found out about it from one of his children

Hence the "accidental" incursion into New York, where he was ?6 miles? from the house?

Was he testing LE and his ankle bracelet to see how fast or if they would respond?

I wouldn't put anything past this psycho
Very possible scenario IMO that you suggest...5 children in NYC smallish apt in summer has to be challenging scenario for all involved. PR would offer more outdoor options and certainly more space. Good thought!

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when the investigators are listening to Norm spouting off?

Gone Girl, revenge suicide, sometimes the truth is inconvenient and Fotis is suffering.

I picture them hootin' and hollerin' and throwing popcorn at the monitor. Perhaps a moment of levity in the midst of their grueling work to find her.

The more NP talks, the more they want to nail his client.

MOO.

I picture LE literally leaning forward to him saying, tell us more as this fool just keeps blabbing..and blabbing and blabbing...

I don't want to break any rules here; but the one thing Casey Anthony did do right for herself was SHUT HER TRAP. I think she shut up for 3 years before her trial and said nothing at her trial..she's said almost nothing since..

FD is going to talk his way into his jail cell...he can't help himself.
Speaking of CA, I keep thinking of all the stupid accusations and theories Jose Baez came up with.

I can’t decide whose are more ridiculous... Jose’s or Norm’s.

Random question - when he and his ankle piece were stopped by LE because he crossed state lines, are they allowed to search the car and his person for weapons, passports, travel bags and other unusual items?

Unfortunately we don't yet know if FD was apprehended by local police when his ankle bracelet went out of bounds in NY. My understanding is that if you are out on bail that you are fair game for search at will. I am also super curious about the status of bail bondsman in this case? I wonder if Judge will do anything and if bond would or could be forfeit? Perhaps this is why No Case Norm came out so quickly with the response about Waze being responsible for the 'trip to NY'?!

I’m glad the saying that you get what you pay for applies here, in regard to FD’s lawyer.

This is costing FD’s family a fortune. Do we know what her families net worth is? I hope is ridiculously high. Something like this could drain even a very wealthy family. It’s going to cost a fortune to raise 5 kids and make sure they get the added mental health care they’ll need. It sickens me to think money that should be for them is being used on FD.

The only other theory I've seen is the suggestion that he hired a "hit man", which would still require his involvement.

FD had a smug smile today and when he spoke about his children he appeared aloof and emotionless. IMO. NP has floated many scenarios and theories - now he is going with the story line from Sleeping with The Enemy. I cannot even imagine the amount of heartache and pain this is causing JD's children, mother, and other family members. JMO.

The other day he was going with the storyline from Gone Girl, today Sleeping with The Enemy. Tomorrow he might hold a press conference and posit the main plot of Little Big League as an explanation for this case. JD became manager of the Minnesota Twins and she's dealing with team issues such as the luxury tax in order to seek revenge against FD.

not sure how he was notified but we should all remember when we did research on the various brands of ankle bracelets in an earlier thread we learned that some brands take 24 hours to notify LE.

In other words there may be a full day delay in notification. I've read that his cross over mistake happened on Monday and it didn't make the news til sometime Tuesday when the parole office explained it away.
The New York Post is reporting that it was Meehan who released the family psych eval to FD and his attorneys.
IMO that is why Meehan filed his own motion against FD and NP. He let them have access to the documents and NP started releasing the info via MSM, thereby violating the court order.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/26/jenni...campaign=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true
Following Fotis’ arraignment on hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence charges earlier this month, Pattis told reporters, “You want to keep an eye on that courthouse, in that courtroom, about the psych report that was just done!”

OMG. D
Now it's making sense. Guess I won't be going there.

Wait; you don’t have to have a psych evaluation to visit there surely.

I can’t recall if the hearing where he pled the 5th was televised but I think not? And I believe @afitzy confirmed it’s actually probate court in CT - at the very least we will have our gang of twitter reporters I suspect
Today I believe they will be in Family Court to be heard by the Judge. The Probate Court heard GF on the issue of temporary custody and perhaps this is how she now has the ability to be heard by Family Court? Total guess on my part as there was some legal zigging and zagging given the situation that I'm not sure I understand completely. I also don't understand how JD divorce atty can represent her if she is not present either. We know GF had POA for JD but I'm honestly not sure how this can play into the legal issues as well. We need some legal minds to guide us through this maze as its getting confusing fast IMO. @gitana1 we need you to unravel this all for us!

I’m glad the saying that you get what you pay for applies here, in regard to FD’s lawyer.

This is costing FD’s family a fortune. Do we know what her families net worth is? I hope is ridiculously high. Something like this could drain even a very wealthy family. It’s going to cost a fortune to raise 5 kids and make sure they get the added mental health care they’ll need. It sickens me to think money that should be for them is being used on FD.

GF's family is insanely wealthy IIRC. Kids have very large trust funds.

That seems ridiculous. What would be the point of that? A person could take off and have a 24-hour head start.
Depending on the brand of bracelet and the type of signal involved I've read the response time to LE was about 10 min-15 min. Will have to go back to prior thread and see as we had some really good info but still couldn't figure out what kind of bracelets MT and FD had from the State of CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa