Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that AirBnB is not SD/SB worthy according to what I've read about the lifestyle, imo.

The thing is, he may have had lots of money even though he lived in a not-so-great house. If he bought that house cheap and it's paid off, that would give him a lot of disposable income. I read that the vehicle towed was a Kia, which are not luxury autos so his payment would have been low or perhaps he owned it outright. I imagine insurance and utilities on a place like that aren't a lot, either.

Being a Sugar Daddy is more about having money than it is about "being a rich guy" if that makes any sense. I can understand people having the image of some Hugh Hefner type guy being what a Sugar Daddy is, but I am guessing there are plenty of variations. All they need is money to shower on their Sugar Baby, really.

Michael Locklear‏Verified account @MichaelLocklear

NEW: Photos of the backyard of the #SaltLakeCity house that police searched in the #MackenzieLueck case. Investigators spent the night digging here, a police source tells @KUTV2News. No word yet on what they may have found.

D-E6j-7XkAMnC8K.jpg

D-E6j8fXYAYvH9H.jpg

D-E6j9pXoAMdFEs.jpg

D-E6j9MXkAAGA7P.jpg

Michael Locklear on Twitter

Thanks for the photos. My first impression is that the yard seems.... tidy.

Is there a hard surface that they have taken up to the back and the side of the garage (the area without grass) ?

Mackenzie Lueck disappearance: Police spotted digging holes at Utah home after neighbors report recent fire, ‘strong stench’
Police combing a Salt Lake City home for clues on the whereabouts of missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck were spotted digging holes into its backyard early this morning following claims from neighbors that its owner recently was burning something that let off a “strong stench.”

[...]

In the overnight hours, investigators were seen carrying shovels into the property’s backyard.

Aerial footage captured hours later by a helicopter belonging to news station KSL then showed police inspecting numerous, freshly-dug holes.

Brown paper bags -- presumably police evidence -- were spotted lined up in front of the home’s doorway, the Salt Lake Tribune reported. A car also reportedly was towed away by investigators.

“We just want to make sure…[we] get all the information that we can before we share just speculation,” Salt Lake Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt told reporters late last night.

Neighbors who spoke to the newspaper say they recently saw the homeowner burning something in his backyard and smoke from the fire was traveling into their windows.

[...]

“It definitely assaulted your nose,” Joseph Peterson, who lives one block west of the home, told the Salt Lake Tribune, describing how he got home one night from work only to smell a “strong stench” in the air.

[...]

It’s not clear if the unknown individual that Lueck is said to have met at the park is the owner of the home or the renter.

An Airbnb listing of the property advertised "beautiful and affordable basement rooms in the heart of [Salt Lake City] with shared common area" for $27 and $30 a night.

[...]

But neighbors are worried about the search, and fear something "really bad" has happened at the property.

“The K-9’s [were] here. They’ve been in the backyard. They’ve been looking in the car," CP told Fox News. "I told my husband ‘this is bigger than just a dope deal, or something – something really bad has happened over there.'”

I'd hunker down under a highway overpass with a cardboard box before I'd spend a night in that dump.

I was thinking more open-air, park-bench-and-newspaper or REI tent accommodation.

But I'm with you.

Just let me load up my squeaky shopping cart with some Ripple and Mad Dog and I'll meet you under the bridge.

My heart hurts thinking of K being anywhere in/near that house.:(

I think if I got into a vehicle and someone pointed that weapon at me and said hand over your phone I probably would do it - even though I know you are not supposed to let them take you to a secondary location. If she was scared of that weapon, she might have done that and then he easily turned her phone off and drove off with her - keeping the weapon on her? Is this possible? I don't know how big that weapon is and if you can drive with it at the same time?

They also removed the home's electronic doorbell (link in media thread) I bet that has some information that may prove helpful if the home has a subscription service ( it may because of the AirBnb situation)

JMO
If he had an AR 15 pistol, it's big but more than manageable and could definitely be pointed at someone while driving, a rifle on the other hand, would be very hard to do.

In regard to the doorbell, if it was a Ring doorbell and he had an app for it, any events would be in the app and they could just pull up the event history. Not sure if the other doorbells are like that

My sister lives in Salt Lake City in a house very similar to this one in terms of size, location, lot, etc. I wouldn't call it an affluent area necessarily but the homes for sale near this Air BnB location are anywhere from $250K to $350K. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member