Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and looked when it was there. The game was Bloons, don’t remember which one exactly, but it’s by NinjaKiwi. I have Tower Defense 5 on my phone. You place monkeys to pop balloons, I don’t know of any social interaction in it (talking to other players).
It was showing who she followed, can you see that?

I have no knowledge of this either...but a couple of years ago a cat crawled under my house and died. After about a week of being there it smelt SO AWFUL (especially during the hottest hours of the day). I moved out.
I haven't smelled an entire body being burned, but I used to work in a Level I Trauma Center and we had two men airlifted in that had been severely burned in an explosion in a garage while they were working on a car. In an extraordinary act of courage (and, I believe, love) he was able to think clearly enough to roll and put the flames out on himself and then he knocked his adult nephew to the ground and roll him to put his flames out. He then walked a mile for help (their cell phones were in the burning garage and they lived in a very rural area). Riding down in the elevator from the helipad to Trauma Admitting, the smell was unbearable - one you will never forget.

Didn't he get enlisted in service to get citizenship? Still his present status is unknown.
It's my understanding you have to already have your U.S. citizenship or live in a U.S. territory to enlist in the military. I've served with people from the Philippines, Guam and Puerto Rico but never met anyone in my service from Africa.

Her name is Nova Black on her sinsta, which I’m pretty sure is code for attention. But also on her regular insta she mentions black being her fav colour. The hashtags, etc. You can find some
Of her private pics through googling and many have hashtags related to that preference imo.

Nova is her cat's name I think.

Some Other Possibilities:
Apple Watch
Fitbit
Tile Tracker (I keep those on luggage when traveling)

I think we would have heard by now from one of her friends if she had a fitbit or any type of personal tracking device. That's usually one of the first details that comes out. As for a suitcase tracker, her parents would have that information.

Didn't he get enlisted in service to get citizenship? Still his present status is unknown.

The only "evidence" I have seen that he served our country in the US Military was a picture posted on his FB that, to me, raised some red flags.

Also, he is not required to be a US citizen in order to work or purchase real estate.

"The homeowner, who has not been named, has spoken with detectives, said Brown. The chief said it is not clear if the person of interest is the same person Lueck met at Hatch Park.

No arrests have been made, Brown said."

Police seeking discarded mattress in missing Utah student case

MOO, we don't know if ML was ever at the homeowner's house or what evidence was removed.
I think the media made the mistake in the article. Where is this quote from chief Brown?
I found it but it’s not coming up anymore.

She first shared her story on her personal FB page when the news broke. She was shocked to discover that it was the very same house she'd cleaned and the man she'd met.
I saw it too, she continued to share and shared a condo building picture. Did she say she cleaned this house in the link above ?

I don’t think she wanted to be sexually intimate with him. She could have refused him sexually would have hurt his big narcissistic ego since she wants older rich guys that might have made him go violent on her or possibly she refused to do something kinky which ticked him off.

I can absolutely get on board with this scenario. The only problem I have now is up until we had a POI I thought possibily the meeting in the park may be due to the fact the man was married which would make sense not to have ML show up at his house. Now that we know he is not married it doesn't make a lot of sense for her not to be dropped off there unless,
1.) He was lying about who he was his money, didn't want her to see his house and possibly not come in, etc. ( I tend to dismiss this idea more because of the cell phone being turned off)
2.) Or, this had to have been premeditated which explains the meeting at the park so the driver wouldn't have his address and he would be able to get her to turn off her phone.

Still reserving judgment.

Or he quickly overpowered her and turned it off. It could have been force as soon as she was inside his vehicle.

I see it as much more likely that he got ML to go willingly into the home and then things took a turn for the worse once he had her inside.

It would be a much riskier scenario for him to have overpowered ML as soon as she got into his vehicle.

- She might have broken free, and run out of the car screaming.
- The Lyft driver might have observed the struggle.
- Once he got to the house, he would have either had to drag or carry her from the car inside the house. While it's highly unlikely anyone would have been up and able to observe it, he still would have been exposed.

What makes the most logical sense to me is that ML went willingly into his home.

I'm absolutely certain that she didn't remain there willingly.

She went to meet him voluntarily.

She went missing involuntarily.

This was no accident.

This was orchestrated.

JMO.

Last edited:
Her name is Nova Black on her sinsta, which I’m pretty sure is code for attention. But also on her regular insta she mentions black being her fav colour. The hashtags, etc. You can find some
Of her private pics through googling and many have hashtags related to that preference imo.

I hear you, but I don't think we have anything that supports this. Just because black is her favorite color, does not mean she inherently has a preference for dating black people. I know about her finsta. I've seen the pictures on her finsta and I've seen the hashtags. I just think we need to be careful making associations or leaps like that with really nothing to base it on. I am her friend so I might be biased in that right but I don't think that's a leap that is fair to make.

Thank you!
Is that a company that goes to people's houses to trouble shoot their harddrive issues?

MOO
I think it's a "company" he puts on his resume so he can pretend to be affiliated with legitimate businesses by that name. There are a few online. The one in Dallas is substantial (though not Fortune 500, lol).
Either that, or he was planning on creating a business by that name but it isn't really off the ground.
MOO

There is no such thing as a "general" search warrant. It has to describe the particular items being searched for. However, it you write a warrant that includes smallest item possible, then as you look for that item, you may find other items which would then be fair game.
Okay! Yes, that was what I was looking for. Thanks!

Yes! I just found and couldn’t figure out how to link to it. Further down thread he said he called in the tip of the other insta account and this gaming activity.., which I can’t find now. This was Monday night 9:30 eastern.

Nice of him to come and post that. I think he shared a screenshot that is gone...anybody know the name of the game website?

Ninja Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member