Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck on his many versions of himself. He seems like a scammer, a conman with an inflated ego of himself. His novel is called Forge Identity. He's registered as the owner of Forgeidentity.com

| ICANN WHOIS

But when you click on the site, it's not about his novel, but an IT company supposedly helping with identity theft and security etc. His company name? PC Guru.

This idea that he might be trying to capitalize on the fame of his more accomplished 'namesake', might have some merit. I really am skeptical of his claims of working for Goldman Sachs and Dell and so on, too.

Do you have a link to proof of his marriage? But it can't show his name since that's a TOS problem. I tried that and got deleted. So without a link we can't discuss marriage, and even if it shows his name and DOB it's not proof that it's him. Sigh.
Marriage and divorce are public records in most states any idea the county he was married / divorced in ?

One can become an expert in any topic on earth. But I’ve never seen a degree program or controlled study on “normal” or “healthy”. It’s quite subjective n’est pas?

For the record, my expertise is in victimology. I am a criminologist with a specialized area. It’s not actually just a random topic of study, there is an entire field related to this. :)

For the other part of your comment please see:

To clarify, I believe @otto was just simplifying a lot of what I have stated on prior threads here about her lifestyle by using the terms normal and healthy.

To be more detailed, her lifestyle is nothing of elevated risk compared to any other girl of her demographic make up. To the best of my knowledge everything she participated in was consensual, standard practice for herself and her peer group, and she did not appear (nor has anyone of official or verified status stated) that she was a drug user, or even frequent/binge drinker. All this points to a fairly healthy and balanced life compared to her population group.

Her sexual lifestyle is actually not that far off what is considered a “normative” lifestyle and not one that should be raising near the alarms, insinuations, and unintentional blame/shame.

Hope that helps clarify. This is based on empirical knowledge and professional expertise. Not subjective personal opinion.

So sorry the news isn't looking good for Kenzie. I feel confident LE has a clearer picture of what has happened and I do believe an arrest will be coming shortly. <<Hugs>>

Many have thought the same in the Fotis Dulos case, yet we are still waiting.:(:(
So perhaps, a long wait here.
MOO.

I'm leaning towards premeditated rage too. She was out of pocket for a few days, and he googled... Too much.

Hoping like hell I'm wrong.

I am sending you mental beers for taking the Kindle dive, good sir.

wait...maybe i'm just being dense but could you explain what you mean by this?

Are you thinking that someone picked her up and brought her to an Airbnb for the night, that the home owner was unaware?

That's certainly possible. Where did he stay that night? One alibi and one witness, and he's cleared.

No, personally, I think that the homeowner was probably the one who picked her up. But the poster I quoted said for a fact that he did, and there are no links, no sources, that would justify that.

In my opinion, he did. But I realize that it’s only my opinion.

The only "evidence" I have seen that he served our country in the US Military was a picture posted on his FB that, to me, raised some red flags.

Also, he is not required to be a US citizen in order to work or purchase real estate.

You don't have to be a US citizen to serve in the military or work and you certainly don't have to be a US citizen to purchase real estate.
Immigrants And Non-Citizens Serving In The U.S.Military

I'm leaning towards premeditated rage too. She was out of pocket for a few days, and he googled... Too much.

Hoping like hell I'm wrong.

I am sending you mental beers for taking the Kindle dive, good sir.
Haaaa. Easier said than done. I haven’t been able to motivate myself to delve into a book that I know is going to be absolutely terrible.

It may or may not provide insight into this guy’s mind though, so I’ll get to it.

I suspect that he listed it on the app/website whatever letgo is, and said it’s outside come and get it. If that’s the case, he probably doesn’t know who took it.

The listings don't show an address - either on Letgo or FB marketplace, only a general radius and zipcode. You have to direct message the seller to get that info. There would be a digital trail.

wait...maybe i'm just being dense but could you explain what you mean by this?
I am currently nursing a theory that he and KL were dating, that he was unaware of her SD/SB lifestyle, and he discovered it while she was in CA.

Then went into a premeditated fit of jealous rage.

Total speculation on my part. My brain just has a hard time letting go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member