Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thought out of the box TTF, but not ideal lighting wise imo.
It actually is a good thought. Looking at his youtube, he does like to film outside. I don't think he wanted to at 3am, but he could've told ML that was the plan and she believed him.

My hunch is she knew she was going to be filmed that night (not 100% sold on that, but leaning toward it). Whether she thought it would be in the park or not, IDK.

Whatever he told her, it was a lie, bottomline. He tricked her into going to the park for his own benefit.

(Not picking her up from the airport, as some of us said from the start, was an early flag this guy did NOT care for her at all - he was no SD, no casual friend - he was nobody but a man with nefarious plans for her and that pick-up location screams danger.)

jmo

Wait..I thought AirBnBs could not have cameras?? So they were in plain sight? WHY would anyone stay even overnight like that?! How creepy would that feel. !
from link-
"She said the cameras were set up in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs in the Airbnb unit."
MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

We don’t know what cameras there were. And she said she wasn’t able to clean the AirBnB room so how would she know that?

we know he had ads to give them away. we don't know where they really ended up. he could have put them with someone else trash.

Good Point. Could the Ads for the mattress and box spring be another tactic the perp was using to throw off LE and maybe he just burned them in a field somewhere or maybe dumped them somewhere. The Ads could have been a ploy to make it seem like he didnt care if LE got ahold of them and tested them. A way to make it seem they are still "out there" somewhere.

Obviously seeing her cat was not as important to what she had planned.

I refuse to judge her for not rushing home to see her cat when it is my understanding that she may not have gotten on well with her roommates. When I was in college I had two problematic roommates in one of my apartments and I'd often stay out to avoid them. Perhaps she needed a place to regroup first after losing her grandmother and her home there wasn't optimal. We just don't know. MOO.

Much more can be learned by doing thorough interviews with the sorority sisters. Far better understanding of what she has been willing to do in the past.

My opinion, sorority sisters are holding back info to try and protect her reputation

Jumping off this, I was going to say maybe she kept it a secret.

But if this is supposedly getting to be normalized, then she might not see the need to hide it.

Imo whatever secrets she had, if she had them, then I would and hope her friends would tell LE for the mere purpose of helping to find her and put the away the perp. I would. I’m trustworthy, but if my friend told me something, then later went missing and could be dead, of course I’d tell LE. I’d probably be a bad friend if I didn’t. Moo. If it turned out she was voluntarily missing, I would have to say, “sorry. I was trying to help! I thought you could’ve been dead for goodness sakes!” And if my friend got mad at me later, we’ll so be it. Iiii would know in my heart that I did what I felt was right at the time. Not saying anything would only provide more guilt if it turned out to be relevant and I could have helped save her. Jmo.

It could definitely be a risk management issue with the national branch of the sorority. It's not just KL's reputation, it's the reputation of the whole chapter and its national organization. When I was in college we had a chapter shut down because of non-chapter related behavior of members (drug dealing IIRC) that reflected poorly on the national. It's a whole thing and is definitely concerning. IMO I wonder if the national is stepping in for support and the girls don't want to say anything risky.
I think this is a very strong possibility. They might be "sticking together" with a sister, and while that might seem like a loyal thing to do, it's not the right thing to do. It is worth risking the sorority's reputation than cover-up.

If SB/SD behavior is happening with sorority sisters and it's become "normal," that needs a light shed on it, even if painful to the group. imo

If a code of silence is happening, I hope someone in authority will make a wise decision to stop it.

jmo

Do we know that she had previous communications with the POI? Are we assuming that is who she met in the park? Is it possible there is another person that she met in the park and went to the BNB room with?

Yes, but why is it being brought up frequently? He has them. What's the big deal?

It seems like lots of killers have them. Not that the eyes make them kill people, but it is crazy how many have them.

I don't claim to "know her better." I haven't seen Kenzie in 5 years, but she's a serious student in Utah with plans and goals, not a hostess in L.A. (nothing against hostesses in L.A.) Wanting to be a *advertiser censored* star doesn't make sense.

I would have thought Kenzie's priority would be her exam that week and would not choose to stay out in the early hours of the morning meeting up with someone in a park; rather than going home and sleeping so was fresh and ready to study the next day.

I am not sure if this angle has been brought up, if so ehh. cool.
Hypothetical, being the entrepreneur he is. He likes money. What if he got involved in human trafficking.
Picked her up under false pretense. Subdued her. Brought her into his lair so bidders could see her via CCTV.
Sold her the next day. Got paid. But then freaked out at all the news attention, so he decided to sell the mattress and box spring.
Burn anything he thought she touched. Its far fetched but the world we live in its plausible.

Just a thought
I don’t think this theory is all that far fetched.

I refuse to judge her for not rushing home to see her cat when it is my understanding that she may not have gotten on well with her roommates. When I was in college I had two problematic roommates in one of my apartments and I'd often stay out to avoid them. Perhaps she needed a place to regroup first after losing her grandmother and her home there wasn't optimal. We just don't know. MOO.
BBM, I may have missed this somewhere or have not had enough coffee. Can you point me to something that says she didn't get along well with her roommates? Pretty sure this is the first I've heard of that. MOO

It actually is a good thought. Looking at his youtube, he does like to film outside. I don't think he wanted to at 3am, but he could've told ML that was the plan and she believed him.

My hunch is she knew she was going to be filmed that night (not 100% sold on that, but leaning toward it). Whether she thought it would be in the park or not, IDK.

Whatever he told her, it was a lie, bottomline. He tricked her into going to the park for his own benefit.

(Not picking her up from the airport, as some of us said from the start, was an early flag this guy did NOT care for her at all - he was no SD, no casual friend - he was nobody but a man with nefarious plans for her and that pick-up location screams danger.)

jmo

He also knew if he picked her up at the airport there would be camera footage everywhere showing him coming in to pick her up, and the one who was seen leaving with her in his vehicle. Imo.

All of it, including how he didnt pick her up at the airport, but at the park instead shows all of whatever happened afterwards was a premeditated plan of the POI, imo.

Did he think the Lyft driver would be blamed if she disappeared thinking LE would think the driver was the last to see, and be with her? I think it's highly plausible.

It makes me wonder if they will find out from his electronics that he followed the case in SC where she mistakenly thought she was getting into the vehicle of the Uber driver?

Jmhoo

Last edited:
I'm curious who typical renters are at your place. I would assume they would be similar to AJ's renters? Typically young? Or not?

jmo

I had a wide variety. I just double checked my listing and I have 69 reviews. A lot of people in town for work conferences. Then i would quite often get people in town that were road tripping either to southern utah national parks or up north to Yellowstone. They usually stayed at my place for a few nights when they fly in or a few nights before they fly out. And then in the winter, it would typically be skiers looking for a cheaper alternative. Overall, i would say more younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname