Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’m seeing that the perp JUST offered to lead to LE to her body in exchange for reprieve from the death penalty. How original. (The photo I saw last night of her mom behind a podium was gut wrenching...)

I’m still not certain ML is on his property, we will see. If she is not, will this offender do the same the rest of these cowards do to escape the death penalty?

(ETA: My bad, I’ve been corrected on this, must have misinterpreted an article I was speed reading.)

They should tell that killer that they will consider his request after they are led to XingXing, and then say upon further consideration, he still gets the DP. The fact that he knows he is agonizing her family and said once that her mom would leave the US empty handed = death by 1000 cuts, IMO.

I refuse to judge her for not rushing home to see her cat when it is my understanding that she may not have gotten on well with her roommates. When I was in college I had two problematic roommates in one of my apartments and I'd often stay out to avoid them. Perhaps she needed a place to regroup first after losing her grandmother and her home there wasn't optimal. We just don't know. MOO.
ITA, The cat comment is unfair. IMO, ML intended to meet up with this guy.....and then go home. She would feed the cat when she got home, perhaps by daylight.

jmo

I think this is a very strong possibility. They might be "sticking together" with a sister, and while that might seem like a loyal thing to do, it's not the right thing to do. It is worth risking the sorority's reputation than cover-up.

If SB/SD behavior is happening with sorority sisters and it's become "normal," that needs a light shed on it, even if painful to the group. imo

If a code of silence is happening, I hope someone in authority will make a wise decision to stop it.

jmo

Personally, I would not think less of any sorority if its members are SBs. It is human freedom of will, and, “don’t judge”. But if anyone, including any chapter, is caring about its reputation more than about possible life-or-death of its member, it does not look good to me at all.

I'm sure Uber was grateful for a break.

Lyft you mean. Lyft takes great pride I’m sure I’m not being “those other guys”. But I hear ya, grateful indeed!!! And they should be. They go to great lengths to be a reputable company from what I understand, unlike those oooooother guys with maaaajor infractions such as background check violations, etc. Posting link again for reference:

Uber fined $8.9 million in Colorado for problematic background checks

ETA:
Uggggh don’t think I’ve seen this one: :eek: (sanpaku eek)

CNN investigation: 103 Uber drivers accused of sexual assault or abuse )

Marking my spot.
Having this temptation (don't worry, it's just a thought) to sit the poi down and use some cold water or sleep deprivation on him to make him talk.
He seems sneaky ... like a snake....

Do we know that she had previous communications with the POI? Are we assuming that is who she met in the park? Is it possible there is another person that she met in the park and went to the BNB room with?
A woman could've met her in the park, perhaps her partner-to-be in any activity for that night. That is a very good possibility.

It could have been like this - "Meet 'Jane' at the park and she'll take you to my place."

And that would mean, someone else might be part of the plan, or someone else might be another victim. :(

jmopinion, thinking aloud

Last edited:
Yes, he had guests/females coming in and out of this place and he didn't need to hide that.

But if he planned for ML to be killed (which I think was indeed his plan), he had to hide that. imo

Hence, he hid her arrival.

jmo
I just wonder what he would have to tell her to get her agreement to that. I also don't know that she knew they would be going to that house. If they did. There might be something else that we just can't see.

I also think that if her phone was turned off right after the Lyft drop off, she was under the person's control, possibly incapacitated, because I don't think she would agree to shut off her phone. And if her phone was taken from her and shut off that swiftly, this was all planned.

Yes, he had guests/females coming in and out of this place and he didn't need to hide that.

But if he planned for ML to be killed (which I think was indeed his plan), he had to hide that. imo

Hence, he hid her arrival.

jmo
This is why i think he met or picked her up at the park. That way, if they did go back to his house, it’s only his car pulling into the home or parking lot. You would just have to hope no one saw her getting out of the car and walking into the home. Does his home have a garage or a garage that is attached? I met a guy before who had me meet him at a parking lot, picked me up in his car, then we drove to and into his attached garage. He didn’t want his neighbors seeing anyone else arriving. Just a thought.

We don’t know what cameras there were. And she said she wasn’t able to clean the AirBnB room so how would she know that?

How would she know what, exactly? Tara cleaned every room but one as it had a guest in it. That included another room in the basement. She saw the cameras. She is very clear about what she saw.

It could definitely be a risk management issue with the national branch of the sorority. It's not just KL's reputation, it's the reputation of the whole chapter and its national organization. When I was in college we had a chapter shut down because of non-chapter related behavior of members (drug dealing IIRC) that reflected poorly on the national. It's a whole thing and is definitely concerning. IMO I wonder if the national is stepping in for support and the girls don't want to say anything risky.

Nationals, not the university, shut down my son's fraternity last year and a lot of it had to do with irregularities in their finances. My son blames his leadership - president, treasurer, etc.

Do we know that she had previous communications with the POI? Are we assuming that is who she met in the park? Is it possible there is another person that she met in the park and went to the BNB room with?
I've been asking the same question with no clear answer. I have not found a single source indicating that there is a link between them, nor seen any evidence cited that he was the one she met up with at the park. There is a lot of rampant speculation on this thread but to this point, that's all it is.

A woman could've met her in the park, perhaps her partner-to-be in any activity for that nigh. That is a very good possibility.

It could have been like this - "Meet 'Jane' at the park and she'll take you to my place."

And that would mean, someone else might be part of the plan, or someone else might be another victim. :(

jmopinion, thinking aloud
If her SD was married and she had roomates they needed a place.....what better place than a $40 a night BNB. After that all bets were off with what the POI did. Someone else knows something. IMO

Lyft you mean. Lyft takes great pride I’m sure I’m not being “those other guys”. But I hear ya, grateful indeed!!! And they should be. They go to great lengths to be a reputable company from what I understand, unlike those oooooother guys with maaaajor infractions such as background check violations, etc. Posting link again for reference:

ETA:

Uber had been in the news previously because of the fake Uber driver. Not even their fault, but they had to address their safety procedures.

I'm sure Uber was grateful for a break.

ETA:

Just guessing, but I think what girlhasnoname was referring to was all the negative publicity Uber received after Samantha Josephson's murder. MOO

I don't claim to "know her better." I haven't seen Kenzie in 5 years, but she's a serious student in Utah with plans and goals, not a hostess in L.A. (nothing against hostesses in L.A.) Wanting to be a *advertiser censored* star doesn't make sense.

I agree with this. I’m sorry you have to read this about someone you know. It is really disrespectful, IMO, to even imply that this is what she was doing. Especially because you guys are basing it off of an unconfirmed report that some cleaning lady gave.

There is zero evidence she has been there. Zero evidence there are cameras but some of you are saying maybe she moved up to making movies because it pays better than being a SB??!! Her loved ones are reading here.

How would you feel reading people making up stories like this about your loved one? What if she was your daughter or sister or friend? Would you want to hear people saying this stuff??

(General “you” not directed at SoCal or anyone specifically and it’s MOO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015