Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin Cox on Twitter
Something to keep in perspective here, as I’ve kept in contact w/ sorority sisters, they say friends + family have been using her IG/other social media accounts to try and find her. #MackenzieLueck We’ll be asking @slcpd about this at a LIVE press conf at 10 AM.

Erin Cox added,
Erin CoxVerified account @erincoxnews
JUST IN: friends of MacKenzie Lueck notify police of recent activity on her Instagram account Friends of MacKenzie Lueck notify police of recent activity on her Instagram account via @fox13
9:48 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Right. I think we are in agreement. There are three possibilities of cameras:

* On tripods or some other set up that clearly indicates a "studio type" setting.
* In the ceiling, etc that are visible that would be assumed to be for security reasons.
* Completely hidden like in a potted plant

My point is that I think even if tripods are not present, the "security" type cameras could in fact, be used for voyeur films - where guests/victims are filmed unknowingly and the films are watched by creeps for fun, not for security reasons. imo

There might be hidden cameras too, who knows.

jmo
totally agree. I’d be searching if I’d ever stayed there!

is that him? It’s near a park but looks like a home?

Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019
that was my first thought too!

Also interesting that they have taken TWO people into custody. My more familiar with LE friends on this thread, is there a specific reason they would send a SWAT team to get these two as opposed to some regular officers?

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

SWAT seriously? must be because of the weapons found at the POI home - I suspect they got their DNA back and other electronic evidence. JMO

KSL 5 TV on Twitter

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

sure looks like him!

I hear ya, and my very first post in this case I believe was the same thing, that the first thing I want to do after a trip is to see my pets.

So jumping off this, can we then possibly conclude that whatever she was meeting him for must have been of utmost importance at the time?? Perhaps this might help us understand what the heck led her to meet him in that park?

Maybe he was blackmailing her?

What would be sooooooooo important that she would meet him in the park??

Pregnancy??

We know that study notes seem to be out of the question as as I understand it he wasn’t a student in her class....

It had to have been VERY IMPORTANT and pressing to her, whatever it was, 3am, exhaustion and likely being upset, school the next day, dark park...

This feels like a warm post to me.
Assuming she met HIM in the park.

It was 3 am; I doubt the roommates were even awake at that time. She wouldn't have had to "deal with them." And if she thought she was going directly to an Airbnb, why not just take the Lyft to the Airbnb?

Maybe she didn't want to wake up to roommates? Maybe she had her reasons for not wanting to go home? We just don't know.

I don't think it's fair to to pick and choose what ideas put out there are OK or not OK for people to post. There are always ideas and thoughts people have out of left field on these threads. Theories have been blackmail, dates drugs, jealous friends, the list goes on. This isn't really even that far fetched. They are theories and I was under the impression theories were allowed. Not sure why you think it is disrepectful and then at the same time say you don't think that line of work is disrespectful. It was an idea the poster had and frankly it seems totally possible. Other theories presented have equally little evidence.
JMO

The line of work isn’t shameful or disrespectful for people who *want* to do it. If someone wants to, great! More power to them. But I would venture to say if someone wasn’t into that, they wouldn’t want people talking about it online based only on an unsubstantiated fact. Would you want someone saying you make *advertiser censored* because your job doesn’t pay enough? Or that your daughter is banging guys for money on video since she wants to be a star? I highly doubt it.

There is no reason to believe she was into this. No reason at all. None. And there isn’t even evidence that he had cameras. With as open as she is, I’m sure it would have come up already. Saying well maybe she was there making *advertiser censored* because it was 3 am and why else could she be there, is not far off from saying if she wasn’t out maybe making *advertiser censored* at 3 am she’d be safe right now.

This upcoming presser may revolve around having found her. I hope. Whatever the case, I think the remarks awhile ago by LE on Fox suggest that things are rapidly unfolding. He said something to the effect that things "are happening right now", so maybe that's the SWAT situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid