Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt Lake SWAT team takes 2 into custody, but no word if connected to missing Utah student case
Salt Lake police took two men into custody about 9:20 a.m. at an apartment complex at 1028 S. West Temple.

Police did not confirm or deny whether the men are connected to the disappearance of missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck.

The men were seen outisde the apartment complex walking toward a police SWAT team with their hands over their heads and they were then put into handcuffs.

Salt Lake police announced Thursday that the owner of a house in the Fairpark neighborhood, 31, is considered a "person of interest" in the disappearance of Lueck.

[...]

It was not immediately clear if one of the men is the homeowner.

Maybe another press conference today announcing an arrest? I hope so. MOO

I wish I knew, but was trying to dictate to the phone as I was listening and of course the phone was having a life if its own.
But from what the IO was saying, (MOO) he sounded very distracted at the time, there was "stuff" going on presently and they were going to have a presser shortly.
I wish I could offer more. :(

Again; just because she said it doesn’t make it true. Don’t we go by facts here? None of his reviews mentioned cameras all over. They said the place could be cleaner so she was obviously not a good cleaning lady. ‍

Also she contradicts herself by saying she wasn’t allowed to clean the Airbnb and then saying she cleaned it. It can’t be both.

That is entirely unfair. Tara cleaned the house ONCE in March. I suggest taking a breath before making unfounded accusations. Additionally, AJ had two listings on Airbnb for two rooms in his house. It really does pay to do some research and give someone the benefit of the doubt before besmirching them while they are just trying to help LE with this case.

MOO.

hopefully the water damage as mentioned. I would never have put that pic up for my rental. Taken one more day to paint the touch up area and then posted pic. Again, evidence that maybe he is sloppy with details.

Agree.. but if the cleaning lady noticed them they had to be evident. Not the “hidden in smoke detector or teddy bear” type.

Replying to bolded. OT I can now believe that is a thing. I’ve had Poshmark buyers request certain “dirty pantyhose and socks” . (I didn’t agree )

I’m not saying she did sex *advertiser censored*, but there was reference to “online only” whatever that truly meant. Not all *advertiser censored* is sex.

There is definitely a market for it! It’s so weird. But when I did her taxes she’s the only person I’ve ever seen able to write off her pedicures as a business expense!! LOL!

Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019
Bingo

Many of her closest friends have reported that wasn't something she would do. She seems to have above average common sense for her age group and that theory goes against that. It's like this all having some sexual element on her part. Just don't see her having anything sexual related on her mind immediately after her grandmothers funeral, a long flight, and at 3am.
I don't remember exactly, but I recall the Lyft driver saying that she seemed "excited" to meet whoever it was, or comfortable at least. So I fully believe she already knew the person she met at the park and was friendly with that person.

I wonder if he was a Voyeur with all those cameras around perhaps this is why he has an air B&B

Here’s an interesting article.

The Voyeur’s Motel

The Voyeur’s Motel
Gerald
He then described the motel he had owned for more than ten years.

The reason for purchasing this motel was to satisfy my voyeuristic tendencies and compelling interest in all phases of how people conduct their lives, both socially and sexually. . . . I did this purely out of my unlimited curiosity about people and not as just a deranged voyeur.

He explained that he had “logged an accurate record of the majority of the individuals that I watched”

The Voyeur’s Motel
Gerald Foos bought a motel in order to watch his guests having sex. He saw a lot more than that.

this plays right into my theory.

Salt Lake SWAT team takes 2 into custody, but no word if connected to case of missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck
[...]

The men were seen outisde the apartment complex walking toward a police SWAT team with their hands over their heads and they were then put into handcuffs.

Salt Lake police announced Thursday that the owner of a house in the Fairpark neighborhood, 31, is considered a "person of interest" in the disappearance of Lueck.

It was not immediately clear if one of the men is the homeowner.

[...]

There’s a few possibilities here.

I can’t find any court martial records for him, so I don’t think that’s it.

We are left with an OTH (other than honorable), or a medical discharge as being the likely options.

You’re right, in that a medical discharge at that point would be unusual, but I have seen it.

Things happen, and people get hurt.

There’s also the possibility of a medical discharge for mental health issues, although those are usually caught pretty early on.

Something certainly happened, but we’ll probably have to wait until he’s formally charged until we hear about it.
My ex had a medical discharge and it took f o r e v e r. His was for a lung thing they found so he couldn’t work around the chemicals on the boats or something. I think it took over a year. Maybe army moves fast. His definitely didn’t lol.

Thinking contractors are not in Army uniform
Correct, they don’t wear the same things.

BUT—anyone can buy that stuff. Go to goodwill near any military base and you’ll find more army clothing than you could ever need. Same thing with the name tapes. Any sew shop will embroider anything you want. They don’t verify anything. Anyone can also go onto any army post and buy the official clothing as well.

Many of her closest friends have reported that wasn't something she would do. She seems to have above average common sense for her age group and that theory goes against that. It's like this all having some sexual element on her part. Just don't see her having anything sexual related on her mind immediately after her grandmothers funeral, a long flight, and at 3am.
We'll have to agree to disagree. No prob with that.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member