Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the mattress is found and turned into police, I don't think much will come of it. If there was blood on the mattress would someone take it and keep it? I doubt it. Also, most people put fitted sheets on mattresses so that would act as a buffer for any DNA. He had many tenants at his Airbnb so if DNA was found on the mattress it would be a mixture. Apparently ML knew him, since she was willing to meet him in the early morning hours, so what would it prove if her DNA was found on the mattress?

Sorry for the disjointed ramblings... I need more coffee...

Good morning everyone!
B/UBM - so do we know for a fact that she met him willingly? How do we know that?

Even if the mattress is found and turned into police, I don't think much will come of it. If there was blood on the mattress would someone take it and keep it? I doubt it. Also, most people put fitted sheets on mattresses so that would act as a buffer for any DNA. He had many tenants at his Airbnb so if DNA was found on the mattress it would be a mixture. Apparently ML knew him, since she was willing to meet him in the early morning hours, so what would it prove if her DNA was found on the mattress?

Good morning everyone!

My only thought is

Then why get rid of it at that particular time?

I believe he got rid of it for a reason, and I don’t believe that reason to be because it was simply worn out.

The timing and circumstances surrounding that mattress seem highly suspicious to me

He more than likely cleaned what he could off the mattress, but I would not be the least bit surprised if they are able to recover biological evidence once they examine the mattress

Last edited:

Good morning everyone!

@Harmony 2 , I was thinking, could alcohol/substances be involved, and she was vomiting? This POI might have been enough not to call 911. Then with all cleaning, there might have been some DNA/traces left.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster on this case. So I don’t think the SB / SD lifestyle is part of this. I say this because of how she is dressed. She knows this guy and trusts him. I’m not saying they were dating, although casual dating is a possibility. I’m wondering if she was meeting him for a job - modeling / acting. Or maybe that’s what she thought she was doing. So she lands at the airport and has a text from him that says, “I need a model for this project I’m working on. My Airbnb is empty so you can stay there and we can start working on it tomorrow. Take a Lyft to the park and I’ll pick you up. I’m at so and so’s house, so the park is on my way home.” In her tired state, maybe this would make since to her? I just can’t think of any other possible reason she would go to a park to meet someone who actually lived so close by at 3am.

B/UBM - so do we know for a fact that she met him willingly? How do we know that?

IMO I'd say yes she met him willingly. She had to arrange to meet him there, as she had to tell the Lyft driver to drop her there. He said she got in the car and something to the effect of ML looking as though she knew the person/was happy to see them. I think she willingly met him, but did not willingly take part in pretty much everything happening after meeting him. Just one schlub's opinion though.

If ML was killed in AA’s home, wouldn’t there be some piece of evidence that would have been discovered by now? This guy just isn’t that good. I believe the majority of whatever evidence may have been left is on the missing mattress, but if any evidence of a crime was found in the home, an arrest would have already been made
I believe she is alive.

Wait..I thought AirBnBs could not have cameras?? So they were in plain sight? WHY would anyone stay even overnight like that?! How creepy would that feel. !
from link-
"She said the cameras were set up in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs in the Airbnb unit."
MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

I also don't think much will come of testing the mattress for anything BUT LE most likely is interested in talking to these people (person) because they would have interacted with the POI. That makes more sense to me.

IMO I'd say yes she met him willingly. She had to arrange to meet him there, as she had to tell the Lyft driver to drop her there. He said she got in the car and something to the effect of ML looking as though she knew the person/was happy to see them. I think she willingly met him, but did not willingly take part in pretty much everything happening after meeting him. Just one schlub's opinion though.
OK thanks for your thoughts. Does LE know for a fact that the person she met is the POI/homeowner?

My only thought is

I believe he got rid of it for a reason, and I don’t believe that reason to be because it was simply worn out.

The timing and circumstances surrounding that mattress seem highly suspicious to me

He more than likely cleaned what he could off the mattress, but I would not be the least bit surprised if they are able to recover biological evidence once they examine the mattress
Maybe there was biological evidence of someone else that is also missing.

Wait..I thought AirBnBs could not have cameras?? So they were in plain sight? WHY would anyone stay even overnight like that?! How creepy would that feel. !
from link-
"She said the cameras were set up in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs in the Airbnb unit."

Airbnbs can have cameras. You just have to disclose that you have them. Many hosts have them to protect themselves if damage happend

from link-
Found this on their site. "Airbnb's policy on cameras states that a host must disclose all surveillance devices in their listings, and that hosts are required to disclose if an active recording is taking" place What are Airbnb’s rules about security cameras and other recording devices in listings? - Airbnb Help Center

from link-
I am not sure the location of the cameras were in the part of the house that he rented out via Airbnb. Maybe the cameras were in his bedroom, not the rental unit. No less creepie. Just MOO.

However; back to my original post...the possibility of *advertiser censored* production. And the neighbors stating girls coming in and out at all hours.

Were the girls coming in and out at all hours at THIS house, or was that the apartment he shared with roommates in college and across from the park?

My only thought is

Why not cut it up and burn it like the other stuff? If it has evidence on it why let it still exist?

The timing is circumstantially suspicious unless there is also something solid that links ML to that address.

I wonder whether she was forced into this meeting.
Was she being blackmailed and had to meet to make a payment.
Perhaps this was as innocent as needing a place to stay at 3am in the morning. She just got back from a funeral, flight landed early morning, knew she would be exhausted and just wanted a fast place to unpack , shower and Sleep. I believe she may have trusted this AA since he had very good reviews from women who stayed there and he was willing to meet and pick her up that early in the morning. I sincerely believe this had nothing to do with her business. She just trusted the wrong guy. Very sad if this guy is the one . MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann