Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or didn't the neighbors say that the backyard bonfire smelled "horrid"? I believe he wanted to do the necklacing, he's that evil. They did that during apartheid in South Africa and they are doing it to white farmers today. It's horrible torture, takes the person 20 minutes to die. Hope this is not the case but I saw a video he had on Youtube that was really graphic (and his book is, too, I hear). He may be that sadistic. Please let me be wrong.
A tire puts out a lot of black smoke that surely would be reported. It wouldn't burn a body, either. It would take a lot more than a tire to burn a body.

Interesting. Other reports have said he was in a year and a half or just under 2 years. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Basic is only 10 weeks and if he couldn’t complete it he would have been kicked out within those 10 weeks.
Exactly... but that's what cons do. They get enough experience to be able to have a relateable conversation about it but never actually do it. He lied.

I haven't heard this welfare check detail ever before. Anyone?
I think this may be rumour. I have read most articles etc relating to this case and never heard this before.

Edited apparently someone got the timeline wrong. Kenzie’s father did not request welfare check until Thursday.

Last edited:
Reporting the DA will be at news conference . Live ksl
I'm thinking bad things if the DA is going to be there and they have not located her alive. Possible announcement of charges - kidnapping, murder? without a body? I don't think the DA would be present unless they are going to discuss the charges IMO

I'm behind...again. I keep seeing "apartment". Is this a second location from the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa