Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Need it finished before my girlfriend gets back into town.” :eek: Ugh. Wow. I hope she is found and found alive soon! What a freaking scary weirdo. It’s scary there are people like this just everywhere we go.

So are we assuming “girlfriend” is MT?

Shudder

And Fridays are good days for arrests too, so it seems in other cases as well. Or, sometimes it just happens to be a Friday. Swat Team! Oh man!

Fridays are good days for arrests because this means they usually are unable to bond out (if they even can) until, at the earliest, Monday. No get out of Jail Card Early this way. :p JMO

A tire puts out a lot of black smoke that surely would be reported. It wouldn't burn a body, either. It would take a lot more than a tire to burn a body.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around it, too, because I question the 20 to die theory. Unless he had her gagged, she would have been screaming. If he did do that outside and she was gagged, then he could have easily burned the rest of her. The tire is wrapped around the torso and arms. We'll see. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

I haven't heard this welfare check detail ever before. Anyone?

No, and it doesn’t make sense. If someone called for a welfare check and it was done, why didn’t the roommates tell anyone she didn’t come home before the day was done?! She wasn’t reported missing for like 4 days.

It’s going to take awhile to get him booked. There are a lot of steps.
Yes. And also depends on how frequently they update their database. Our county only refreshes once per day in the evening so when somebody is arrested I cannot see it in the records until the next day (there's a man who is arrested often who is my parent's neighbor, I worry a lot).

I'm behind...again. I keep seeing "apartment". Is this a second location from the house?
Yes.

Salt Lake SWAT team takes 2 into custody, but no word if connected to missing Utah student case
Salt Lake police took two men into custody about 9:20 a.m. at an apartment complex at 1028 S. West Temple.

Police did not confirm or deny whether the men are connected to the disappearance of missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck.

The men were seen outisde the apartment complex walking toward a police SWAT team with their hands over their heads and they were then put into handcuffs.

Salt Lake police announced Thursday that the owner of a house in the Fairpark neighborhood, 31, is considered a "person of interest" in the disappearance of Lueck.

[...]

Her own place was just as close to the airport as this place, maybe closer. No reason for her "stay" somewhere else. Also, what Airbnb host picks you up at a park at 3 am?
Maybe she felt scared near him and thought that meeting in an open neutral spot like a park would be safest ....especially if she was telling him she didn’t want to see him again . JMO .

I think the arrest took place where he was staying.

What I wonder though if the free mattress was a setup all along between the two arrested. Put it online, and he knew this was the guy that was going to get rid of it all along.

It doesn't make sense that no one has come forward by now saying they were the one who has it.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member