Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
His intent might have been to hold her as his slave. I think the kidnapping was intentional, but I’m not sure about the murder.
Since the beginning that i keep thinking of Andrew Luster who drugged his victims so he could rape them and video tape it. I wonder if AA did the same to ML but things went out of control and she died of overdose? And he got scared and got rid of her body.

I'm convinced he had these urges and fantasies for quite a long time, and it escalated into an opportunity to carry it out in real life.
Whether he intended to kill her is a little more difficult to determine, but he did not seem to have much difficulty in covering up the crime and disposing of her body. Imo
If he didn’t plan to kill her, why all the deception though?

Why not let her come to his house, and pick her up in the park instead?

That’s what I can’t get past.
Agreed. For that matter why not pick her up at the airport.

Yes, this! I mean I think it's fairly apparent he had nefarious intentions from the start. It's not like he planned just to rape her and do whatever else he wanted and then let her go. IMO he had to have a plan even a sloppy plan. It's possible he had a different strategy, and while the acts were being committed he did panic and change his mind on what to do next, but I don't doubt for a second this was premeditated. If it wasn't, there would be no need to meet at the park and the Kenzie's cell phone going off in that minute between getting out of the LFYT and into his car, I just can't get past that being a huge red flag.

Me neither. It will be very interesting if, by any chance, he gave a reason for her not coming to his house, and it was a lie.

However, another possibility is that the park may have been her idea. In daytime I think it would be an open, safe-seeming place, near major highways. If she used it before as a meeting place, she might not have realized how dark and strange it would seem at 3:00 am.

If he held her as a sex slave, what would be the end game? He wouldn't be able to let her go on her marry way. IMO, he definitely was going to murder.
He might not have even thought about the end game. Could have been delusional that he could keep it going for a while. Like I said, I’m not yet convinced he set out to kill her.

His intent might have been to hold her as his slave. I think the kidnapping was intentional, but I’m not sure about the murder.
BBM:

I think he knew better than to think he could get away with that.
ML was a young college student with roommates, a job and a family.
She was socially active, including on SM.

Had AA wanted to abduct someone for purposes of sexual slavery, he would have likely chosen someone more isolated and/or on the fringes of society.

Either consciously or subconsciously, he knew ML would be missed and people would come looking for her.
Even if his primary intent was to abduct ML for purposes of sexual slavery, he had no intention of leaving her alive to bear witness to his evil actions afterward.

She could identify him.

AA always planned to kill ML when he was finished with her.
I'm convinced of that.
So, in that sense, the murder was premeditated, even if his primary aim was something else.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

I think he knew better than to think he could get away with that.
ML was a young college student, with roommates, a job and a family.
She was socially active, including on SM.
Had AA wanted to abduct someone for purposes of sexual slavery, he would have likely chosen someone more isolated and on the fringes of society.

Either consciously or subconsciously, he had to know she would be discovered eventually.
Even if his primary intent was to abduct ML for purposes of sexual slavery, he had no intention of leaving her alive to bear witness to his evil actions afterward.

She could identify him.

He always planned to kill her when he was finished with her.
I'm convinced of that.
So, in that sense, he always intended to kill her, which means the murder was premeditated, even if is primary aim was something else.

JMO.
I agree. He had already been reported for rape once. He got lucky but I don't think he'd count on that again. MOO

So I've been following but haven't posted yet. Two thoughts I have:

1 - I don't think it's that strange that her phone was powered down as soon as she entered AA's car in the park. I have an iPhone 6 and battery dies so fast. A full day of traveling has me powering it on and off all day long. If I had a dying phone, I would reserve my battery life to get my Lyft to destination and upon getting in AA's car, I would plug it in to a USB charge if it was a newer model car, but I believe it was an older car, which prob. did not have a USB port, so not that strange to me if she powered it off at that time.

2 - The other thing I can't get past is meeting him at the park. It just makes no sense. She needed something from him at 3am. In my personal experience people who meet in parks at 3am are there for a transaction. Is it possible she was buying drugs from him, and she'd met him at the park before and felt safe doing so? Maybe that's a common spot for transactions like that? Maybe he said, meet me at the park (b/c that's where he always does these deals with her and her friends) and I'll give you a ride home? That could possibly explain his flush bank account?

And didn't one of her friends know of AA and suggest she be wary of him? Maybe he wasn't her super secret Sugar Daddy, but the town hookup for opioids? If that was the case, a couple of hits or a needle of something strong could have incapacitated her immediately? If that was the case it may have been a crime of opportunity?

Last edited:
I’ve heard lots of different words and phrases used in situations like this.

I think it’s more important to focus on the context, as opposed to the particular word choice.

Obviously, the house was the focus of the investigation.

It is the single most important location in this entire thing.

Hence, “nexus.”
That makes a lot of sense, imo. This is all just so sad. The soundproof room he wanted built has given me an even creepier vibe than I’d have had otherwise.

I dont think there was any plan. How can you plan to keep somebody even Locked away when you continue to rent to people and have people over all the time?

It can be as simple as her rejecting him then him snapping. They probably met at the park for some type of illegal transaction.

Ive been trying to keep up with all the posts but haven't read everything so this might have already been pointed out.

Sounds like he possibly has severe allergies/asthma. That would have gotten him kicked out of the National Guard wouldn't it? As far as not meeting medical procurement standards? That home insurance pdf mentions it on page 5.

https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf

I dont think there was any plan. How can you plan to keep somebody even Locked away when you continue to rent to people and have people over all the time?

It can be as simple as her rejecting him then him snapping. They probably met at the park for some type of illegal transaction.
exactly. The more I think about it, the only logical reason a cute college girl meets a guy at a park at 3am after flying home from her grandmother's funeral is for a drug fix....And someone who had been flying and going through security at airports would have had limited access to drugs for the previous 24-48 hours. Withdrawals would cause someone to make a very poor decision to meet someone at 3am in a park.

We have absolutely no evidence of an “illegal transaction.”

There are things pointing to premeditation though.

So I've been following but haven't posted yet. Two thoughts I have:

2 - The other thing I can't get past is meeting him at the park. It just makes no sense. In my personal experience people who meet in parks at 3am are there for a transaction. Is it possible she was buying drugs from him, and she'd met him at the park before and felt safe doing so? Maybe that's a common spot for transactions like that? Maybe he said, meet me at the park and I'll give you a ride home? That could possibly explain his flush bank account?

SABBM:

I've entertained this idea more than once.
It makes logical sense to me, for this reason:
ML may not have wanted to have anything illegal on her person in a Lyft vehicle.
I doubt Lyft drivers are in the habit of transporting people to/from drug buys in the middle of the night.
AA may have come up with the ruse that he'd take her home after she got dropped off.
There's been 0 indication that ML was a drug user, though, so barring evidence of that, it makes this scenario less plausible than alternatives.

One of her friends that was interviewed spoke of ML and AA having some type of "relationship or arrangement" that made him uneasy/uncomfortable, according to the reporter who interviewed him.
"Arrangement" is an interesting choice of words.

We don't know the nature of any relationship or arrangement, if in fact there was any, that existed between the two of them, but I'm convinced if we did know that piece of the puzzle, we'd know why ML agreed to meet him in that parking lot at 3 am.

I think LE does know what the nature of their relationship was, courtesy of the digital/electronic evidence.

The public may have to wait until trial to find out.

JMO.

Last edited:
SABBM:

I've entertained this idea more than once.
It makes logical sense to me, for this reason:
ML may not have wanted to have anything illegal on her person in a Lyft vehicle.
I doubt Lyft drivers are in the habit of transporting people to/from drug buys in the middle of the night.
AA may have come up with the ruse that he'd take her home after she got dropped off.
There's been 0 indication that ML was a drug user, though, so barring evidence of that, it makes this scenario less plausible than alternatives.

One of her friends that was interviewed spoke of ML and AA having some type of "relationship or arrangement" that made him uneasy.
We don't know the nature of any relationship or arrangement, if in fact there was any, that existed between the two of them, but I'm convinced if we did know that piece of the puzzle, we'd know why ML agreed to meet him in that parking lot at 3 am.

I think LE knows what the nature of their relationship was, courtesy of the digital/electronic evidence.

The public may have to wait until trial to find out.

JMO.
She had been on planes and going through airport security for the funeral, so you cannot have drugs on you in the airport either. She had to have been exhausted at 3am, but she had some incentive to meet him at that park, instead of having her Lyft driver take her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen