Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I saw that too. Another local person had mentioned that there were some wealthy neighborhoods near there as well, and was speculating that he may have suggested meeting there if he was married or something.

But the point is that she did go there that night to meet someone, whether she had ever done that or not.

So what made her do that?
I bet LE knows by now.
Maybe we will know next week. Imo

I don't know why she would make a habit of meeting people in parks unless it was for drugs.....but not for hook ups imo.
Where has it been said that Mackenzie made a habit of it?

Nothing about this says drugs to me or computer help.

We know she was talking about him to friends. They likely either were hooking up or had an arrangement of some sort.

SD/SB relationships aren’t typically online only. I think what you’re thinking of are those who use private Snap chat to send x rated pics and videos for side cash.

I don't know why she would make a habit of meeting people in parks unless it was for drugs.....but not for hook ups imo.

My friends and I used to “investigate” things in the city when we were in high school. Parks are the number one place for hook ups, especially if the people are married. We found so many people naked or going at it at parks we ended up at. Doesn’t surprise me at all.

had an arrangement of some sort
Sex for drugs is certainly an arrangement.

Again not saying this is the case...but it’s certainly an arrangement.

Also, getting drugs as a nurse from medical facilities is 100000x harder and more dangerous(in terms of risk) then getting things on the street. Plus last time I looked you couldn’t get an 8 ball of blow at the CVS.

There are some apartments across the street from Hatch Park. He could have said something like “I’m at my buddies apartment...meet me across the street.” IMO his excuse for meeting at the park had something to do with those apartments.

I don't think anyone said she made a habit of meeting people at parks, just that she may have met someone there before.
If she had, it might explain why she seemed comfortable going there to meet someone at that hour.
Not so much that she felt comfortable with him, but maybe with the place.

Although I think it's more likely she was familiar with him. He may have been one of the guys she was casually dating. She was in contact with him over the weekend, or at least the day before. Imo

I don't think anyone said she made a habit of meeting people at parks, just that she may have met someone there before.
If she had, it might explain why she seemed comfortable going there to meet someone at that hour.
Not so much that she felt comfortable with him, but maybe with the place.

Although I think it's more likely she was familiar with him. He may have been one of the guys she was casually dating. She was in contact with him over the weekend, or at least the day before. Imo
Yes, but MOO she wasn't there for drugs

Yes, but MOO she wasn't there for drugs
Yeah, I don't think so either. The VI said she was not known to use drugs and only drank occasionally at social events.
Not that it's uncommon to party at that age, just not likely that she would go out after a late flight to get drugs.
Especially right before exams and the beginning of a work week. Imo

I remember someone saying that it was not uncommon for people her age to meet up at that park, but I don’t remember any reference to her specifically.

I’ve tried searching on here, but no luck thus far.

I faintly recall the park as ML's meet up was alleged by someone on sm. Claimed he'd met ML on tinder, and this was her choice location.

I believe it was VI that immediately shut this down as rumor. In fact, all her girlfriends doing media interviews were perplexed that ML would go to Hatch Park at that hour.

MOO

ETA: Add link with VI disclaimer

UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

Last edited:
I took it to mean she only sought 'arrangements' online, with apps like tinder etc.

So she didn't have ads anywhere or have anyone 'managing' her, etc.

When this came up earlier, an informed poster advised us that "online only" has a specific meaning in the SB/D community.

It seems to be a huge platform behind paywalls. I know I'm doing a disservice, and will find the post!

ETA: Add post from thread #8 -- credit to @LittleMystery and @MsBetsy

UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think so either. The VI said she was not known to use drugs and only drank occasionally at social events.
Not that it's uncommon to party at that age, just not likely that she would go out after a late flight to get drugs.
Especially right before exams and the beginning of a work week. Imo
And another thing.

In order for drugs to be the reason for that meetup, one has to ignore that both of them were on dating apps.

He used them prolifically.

He also had a photo of hers, taken from a yet unnamed dating site.

That connection is far stronger than anything drug related.

Now dating apps and drugs aren’t mutually exclusive, but if you had to choose, it seems clear which one is more likely.

There are some apartments across the street from Hatch Park. He could have said something like “I’m at my buddies apartment...meet me across the street.” IMO his excuse for meeting at the park had something to do with those apartments.
That is actually an explanation for the park that makes a lot of sense. Wasn't he arrested in an apartment near the park, or am I mixing up info?

jmo

Last edited:
He used to live nearby...
Right. So perhaps he was at someone's place who he knows in that area and told her to just meet him at the park and they'd proceed to whatever they had planned (go to his place, I'm assuming was the plan).

I don't know if that's the case, but does give a sort of reasonable reason to meet there.

I think we'll know the truth soon, fwiw.

jmo

Based on early comments and links, it might be in the first or second thread where word came out that a man came forward to confirm that he had met Kenzie at a park. This might be the same man who came forward in relation to Kenzie knowing the suspect - possibly she spoke to him about the suspect prior to her murder.

Kenzie didn't make a habit of meeting sugars at the park in the middle of the night, but one man came forward to say that he had an initial meeting with her at a park, could have been in the middle of the day.

Something went very wrong with Kenzie with Lyft to freeway park and burned in the backyard.

Sugar is in some ways an invitation to meet a complete stranger who talks big. It's risky, and sometimes pays off, sometimes not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley