Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has nothing to do with dating violence between students. AA was NOT a student at Univ. of Utah.

True. Nor does it appear to have anything to do with an arrangement.

It does, however, have something to do with an unsuccessful sicko, which does seem to be a common theme in cases like this.

I disagree the 3 AM is irrelevant. Meeting at 3 AM in a Denny's might make sense after a late flight but meeting in a park suggests familiarity.

Yes, I didn't see that but I'm not discussing ML's lifestyle. She did absolutely nothing wrong. What I'm questioning is how these sugar baby websites are aggressively targeting young college students, requiring them to use their university email accounts and assuring them it is safe. That's predatory in my opinion. As a parent, I'm shocked these websites are allowed to do this. Other dating apps don't target young women nor do they promise they'll be able to make money.

JMO

BBM. Enough with the victim blaming. I have no idea how ML met AA or if she ever met AA. I think he found her online profile, stalked her and lured her to the park. 3AM is irrelevant because her plane was late.

This case has nothing to do with dating violence between students. AA was NOT a student at Univ. of Utah.

The University of Minnesota Daily is a student run newspaper warning students about the dangers associated with sugar baby websites. The warnings are necessary because some of the websites are specifically targeting young college women and assuring them it is safe.

JMO

“Sugar daddy” dating sites such as SeekingArrangement.com are aggressively targeting college students — with free premium memberships for signing up under an .edu email plus plenty of assurances that being a “sugar baby” is safe, empowering and profitable.

But sugar babies typically do not, in fact, have control over these relationships, which often turn dangerous and exploitative, experts said Wednesday at a “World Without Exploitation Youth Summit” held in Downtown Brooklyn for high school and college students.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/summi...-at-the-dangerous-world-of-sugar-daddy-sites/

Can you please provide a link to substantiate that ML and AA were in a sb/sd relationship?

That would then make it relevant to ML’s murder.

I believe the victim’s families probably deserve not to have to hear speculation about how ML and AA were in specific relationship until it is released by authorities.

Jmo

We don't know if AA got out of the car, just that the Lyft driver did not see it. Who knows what happened after the Lyft driver left, assuming the Lyft left first. I also think AA lived in Fairpark, not Rose Park. Could be wrong. MOO

TBH, I'm not sure where the border is between the Fairpark and Rose Park neighborhoods. They're close.

True on the Lyft. I can imagine a discussion with the Lyft driver along the lines of pull up behind that car. The Lyft driver would likely be asking questions and she would have said something along the lines of I'm meeting a friend.

True. Nor does it appear to have anything to do with an arrangement.

It does, however, have something to do with an unsuccessful sicko, which does seem to be a common theme in cases like this.

I disagree the 3 AM is irrelevant. Meeting at 3 AM in a Denny's might make sense after a late flight but meeting in a park suggests familiarity.
We don't know who was driving the car ML entered. As I've previously said several times, I believe ML was lured.

JMO

Yes, I didn't see that but I'm not discussing ML's lifestyle. She did absolutely nothing wrong. What I'm questioning is how these sugar baby websites are aggressively targeting young college students, requiring them to use their university email accounts and assuring them it is safe. That's predatory in my opinion. As a parent, I'm shocked these websites are allowed to do this. Other dating apps don't target young women nor do they promise they'll be able to make money.

JMO
Maybe you could start a thread for that. MOO

Can you please provide a link to substantiate that ML and AA were in a sb/sd relationship?

That would then make it relevant to ML’s murder.

I believe the victim’s families probably deserve not to have to hear speculation about how ML and AA were in specific relationship until it is released by authorities.

Jmo
I have never suggested ML and AA were in any kind of relationship. I don't believe they were in any relationship. The media only noted that they both had profiles on sugar baby dating sites.

So-called sugar dating can put women at risk, former 'sugar baby' says

We know that ML's flight was delayed arriving SLC about 30 minutes or 2AM arrival, and that she had checked luggage to claim, and that she arrived Hatch Park via Lyft about 3AM.

ML's friends describe her as nurturing, care-taking, mom-like, wanting to feed you -- making sure you have a drink, etc.

In one word, I'd say accommodating.

Viewing map routes below, Hatch Park is not even a midway location of convenience! After a late night journey, ML still traveled the furthest to meet AA - again, most likely to accommodate him, being true to her nature.

Since AA reportedly once lived across the street from Hatch Park, he's likely the only one of them known to have a history with Hatch Park. (Park is 9 miles out of ML's way - and far past AA's home).

I believe ML likely traveled to Hatch Park for convenience only, and lured into thinking their ultimate destination was a residence near the park -- someplace AA had already been waiting for her at.

I'm more inclined to believe ML thought there was a summer party taking place near the park, than a drug purchase. I think ML wanted to be around people when she arrived SLC more than she wanted to score something for just herself.

MOO

That's a good hypothesis! I live here and Hatch Park isn't convenient to either his home or hers. I think they had met before -- if nothing other than chatting at a bar -- but he could have lured her in saying he's over visiting some friends in one of the apartments nearby and suggested it was easiest to meet at the park.

I have never suggested ML and AA were in any kind of relationship. I don't believe they were in any relationship. The media only noted that they both had profiles on sugar baby dating sites.

I live in SLC and that article is the only one that says he had a profile like that. It didn't quote a source or provide a screen shot. There are multiple reporters going around town looking to pay for stories. If there was proof of that, we would have seen it.

Your points all make sense.

For me, it's just really hard to reconcile the 3 AM meetup at the park unless she knew him. Keep in mind he didn't get out of the car so she must have put her luggage in his trunk. Both those are signs of some familiarity which doesn't mean she knew all those things. (I'll confess I've never sat in a car while a woman put her luggage in my trunk ...) I can only reconcile this with a drug meetup, which has questions too.

But if she knew him, wouldn't she know he lived in Rose Park and have met him there? Wouldn't some of the neighbors have recognized her car? Maybe they did and told LE but not media.
What about luggage in the back seat? I think once she got in she couldn’t get out.

We don't know if AA got out of the car, just that the Lyft driver did not see it. Who knows what happened after the Lyft driver left, assuming the Lyft left first. I also think AA lived in Fairpark, not Rose Park. Could be wrong. MOO
She could have been dead in that vehicle before it even left the park. The Lyft driver dropped her then quickly had another pax.

I live in SLC and that article is the only one that says he had a profile like that. It didn't quote a source or provide a screen shot. There are multiple reporters going around town looking to pay for stories. If there was proof of that, we would have seen it.
Exactly. From the article:

"...police have yet to confirm whether that’s how they connected."

My link is the local CBS affiliate and I have no reason to believe they are lying about it nor do I believe they paid anyone for the story.

JMO

I hope one of the neighbors have security video or even his own ring doorbell that captured what time he pulled in and if KL was in the vehicle, if so did she walk out, was she carried out, possibly a gun to her back forcing her in with his hand over her mouth.

What about luggage in the back seat? I think once she got in she couldn’t get out.

She could have been dead in that vehicle before it even left the park. The Lyft driver dropped her then quickly had another pax.

The fact her phone shut off at 3 AM is pretty telling. I don't see any way she voluntarily turned off her phone. It just doesn't happen with women in their 20's (or anyone).

I hope one of the neighbors have security video or even his own ring doorbell that captured what time he pulled in and if KL was in the vehicle, if so did she walk out, was she carried out, possibly a gun to her back forcing her in with his hand over her mouth.
I thought of that, but I think it's likely he parked the car in his garage. I have a Ring doorbell as well as security cameras and while they can be pretty clear in the daylight, you can't see much but headlights in the evening hours.

I feel most of the speculation are baseless because you are failing to understand what LE has said so far:

LE said they found charred remains of female tissue which they have linked by DNA analysis to ML.

They also said conclusively that ML is dead.

Now the question is what constitutes a female tissue?

How are they conclusive that ML was dead before they found her body?

IMO, the female tissue could be some sexual organ that was cut out and burned and/or they have some video evidence. They only arrested AA on Friday after analyzing what they took from his house.

This still doesn't prove whether he did it until they find out there are no one else involved in it. We know for a fact that AA was the only person burning something in his yard.

<modsnip: no link to image; all images require a link to source>

Female tissue could be blood with female dna. Are you thinking female tissue means it was from female sex organs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike