Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about them either, except for the fact that once they sense movement they start recording. Looking at the layout of his house it’s not far off to assume that it could detect when a car was pulling in because it seems the headlights would shine towards it? Either way, I’m curious on another entrance to the house. Maybe I missed someone posting another way to get in where he was able to avoid the front door.

I also recall talk about the doorbell sounding and alarm constantly when LE was doing a search of the home. I’m honestly just praying that it caught some type of evidence from the night he met up with Kenzie.

ETA: just saw @alsleuther post after I posted mine and they can give more insight on Ring. Good to know!!
BBM

Look at the last couple of photos here and you can see the back door.
https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...CdxewoA8vCjAjKfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0

I’m stuck on the luggage. Did it go in the Lyft trunk? Did the driver take it out for her? I doubt it was in the back seat. So she had to have some interaction with the Lyft driver, in order to get her luggage. And then did she wheel it over to her ride, who popped the trunk or got out to assist her? Do you think that the Lyft driver provided more info than has been revealed? What is the parking like at Hatch Park? Would the Lyft driver just pull up to a random spot, and her ride would be visible, or is it big enough that she would have to look around for his car? Do you think there is a text between the two, like, “I’m here, where are you?”

He could have had lots of profiles, names and using someone’s photos as his own. Catfishing

This happened to me three times when I was online dating through Match.com IT DOES HAPPEN!!!
yes it does happen. What I find strange is that a dating website aggressively targets college women (not men), requires them to use their university email address and markets itself as safe. That seems extremely predatory and very dangerous to me.

JMO

They know that their phones pinged in Hatch Park at the same time, her phone was shut off then, and her charred tissue was later found in his backyard in a burn pit.

To my knowledge, unless I missed something, we do not know if he took her to his house at 3:10, 3:30, 4:00, etc.

I may have missed it however. Did they have his phone pinging at his home shortly after or something?

I personally think it likely he went from the park to home but as to when, I did not know they provided that info. Even though I think it unlikely, for all we know he could have taken her from the park to a friend's house even and then home.

I have skipped some pages but they were mostly before anyone was even arrested.

Jmo.

I just looked in my Ring Doorbell Ap. If he wanted to turn off recordings triggered by motion, he could easily go into the ap or log in through a laptop and change the motion detection settings.

For example you can change the sensitivity to only detect a person very close to the front door, or you could change the motion parameters down to nothing so no motion would be detected. So it is possible, but I'm not convinced he'd be that savvy or that he was thinking this far in advance.

Also he seemed like quite a fan of cameras! I wonder if he also had additional exterior surveillance cameras on his house? Yes, I'm sure that on a house that size the entire front of his house would be captured on his Ring camera parameters.
Don’t you think he turned them off he had lots of cameras? If he was worried about being seen at the airport goes to a park with fake cameras I would think he would turn then off before he left but he isn’t that smart.

Have LE said they know AA took her to his home at 3am? I missed that.
Good point. We don't know at what time she went to his house, just that she was there at some point and he had a fire that same morning and he gave away a mattress soon after. Kinda seems like it adds up that he took her to his home for some of his own sick reasons and I think he was in a hurry to get there with her. jmo

I'm curious why it is important to know if they knew each other? ML is dead through no fault of her own. I don't believe she knew AA's real identity if she did know him. Lauren McCluskey was brutally killed by a man who lied to her about his identity and then stalked her and murdered her. Her murder was in the news when ML was abducted and murdered.

JMO
Here's some information that may help:

Whoops! Link in progress...

ETA: Okay, this isn't the link I wanted but it will have to do.

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Stranger and non-stranger crime

yes it does happen. What I find strange is that a dating website aggressively targets college women (not men), requires them to use their university email address and markets itself as safe. That seems extremely predatory and very dangerous to me.

JMO

It doesn’t require them to use university email. Someone mentioned that, but I also mentioned my personal experience with these sites and that’s not the case.

One unburned hair could be "female tissue" if it was enough for analysis.

No use speculating on what the tissue was, only that somehow, part of Kenzie ended up in a fire at the suspect's house. In the backyard. In a fire being tended by him.

To my knowledge, unless I missed something, we do not know if he took her to his house at 3:10, 3:30, 4:00, etc.

I may have missed it however. Did they have his phone pinging at his home shortly after or something?

I personally think it likely he went from the park to home but as to when, I did not know they provided that info. Even though I think it unlikely, for all we know he could have taken her from the park to a friend's house even and then home.

I have skipped some pages but they were mostly before anyone was even arrested.

Jmo.

We don’t know the time between the meetup at the park and when they went to the house. I’m not sure that’s even relevant.

Don’t you think he turned them off he had lots of cameras? If he was worried about being seen at the airport goes to a park with fake cameras I would think he would turn then off before he left but he isn’t that smart.
I don't believe the park's cameras were fake. iirc, the cameras weren't working. Perhaps he is the one who ensured they were not working. I do think he's smart enough to know to turn off his own cameras.

JMO

One unburned hair could be "female tissue" if it was enough for analysis.

No use speculating on what the tissue was, only that somehow, part of Kenzie ended up in a fire at the suspect's house. In the backyard. In a fire being tended by him.

With a pitch fork. Devil’s tool. Euk. He’s REALLY creepy. That poor girl, I just hope she passed out before he could torture her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde