Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Nguyen on Twitter
Here is the statement from Ayoola Ajayi’s legal team in regards to the #MackenzieLueck case. @abc4utah
D_Io1D2U4AApK0m.jpg

12:41 PM - 10 Jul 2019

unlikely. It would probably have been a hand tool of some kind. Flashlight as mentioned. Could have been it. Hammers come to mind. Pipes. Stick. Garage is full of stuff like that. And he probably pulled into the garage when they got home 7 minutes after pickup. She knew what was coming. Fought him. Bam.
Head injury was 2 inches. Pitch fork would have left small holes. Besides, she’d have to lay still while he jammed her.
Come to think of it, there’d be blood evidence somewhere even with inter cranial bleeding. Any medical people know how much blood would spill after 2 inch blow to the head?
If it happened in garage, she didn’t suffer long. Hope so.
I'm not a medical person, but I know that head wounds cause a huge amount of bleeding. Even a small injury to the head can cause a lot of blood loss.
A forceful blow that causes a 2 inch hole and part of the scalp to come off has to be very messy, I would think.

I don't think there's a chance in heck that she'd ever met him in person before. I think it's simple. He tricked her into meeting him there - how, I don't know. We could speculate about that until the cows come home. IMO, he then restrained her, powered down her phone, and took her to his home for his pleasure. Finally, I hope he suffers a long, slow, painful, and tortuous death. :mad: MOO
I completely agree. Blunt force trauma sounds like anger to me. Even restrained she put up a fight. He got mad and hit her with something.

Jason Nguyen on Twitter
Here is the statement from Ayoola Ajayi’s legal team in regards to the #MackenzieLueck case. @abc4utah
D_Io1D2U4AApK0m.jpg

12:41 PM - 10 Jul 2019

Legal team?
Just read this. Doesn’t say when they were appointed.
I bet that’s why AA and all these posts referenced him listing his house very recently and then it was pulled off the market. He needed money and there probably is equity in the house from the sounds of the SLC housing market.

Chris Watts and this guy arent comparable. Chris didnt want his family anymore and already had a woman on the side. His end game was to live a different life.

What's the end game here other than stupidity?

AA’s end game was not thinking about anything other than his own sick and twisted fantasies imo

He had no planning about what to do after the fact to hide his tracks.

He planned well ahead to fool ML but he never thought ahead that he may need to fool LE as well

Most of the things he did to cover his tracks were in a hastily manner and without much forethought imo

ETA

He thought shutting off ML phone as soon as he picked her up would be enough to never have LE even blink in his direction. It amazes me that he didn’t think that LE would be smart enough to put two and two together from the texts and track his own phone.

But like I said he was so narrowly focused on his goal of possessing ML that he failed to look ahead.

Last edited:
Wasn’t he interviewed for the first time the morning of the 25th? And then his phone pinged near Logan Canyon a few hours later? The 25th was Tuesday—hadn’t they just gotten the warrants that led them to him on Monday?
Well, LE apparently came to the house the next day and I thought they interviewed him several days earlier about the last time he texted her. It was shortly after the PC when they said they were looking for him. Soon after that they stated he was not a suspect and I thought there was at least 3 days between then and the day they searched his house.
We need to know the date that they interviewed him, I guess. Imo

The hole in the head reminds me of the mcstay family all had their skulls smashed in with a sledgehammer.

A sledgehammer would cause a hole in the skull. This must have been a bloody mess with lots of blood splatter to do that kind of damage unless he covered her head first or outside in his backyard then he watered and all the blood soaked into the soil.

I think we’re going to hear about blood being discovered in that house.

He had to kill her somewhere, and I definitely don’t see him doing that outside.

You can be sober. These people (sociopaths, narcissists, etc.) aren't like you and me. They are wired very differently and simply don't feel much for anyone (except themselves).
Right! They don't need mind altering substances to do the things they do.
There is already a chemical imbalance in some of their brains. Imo

Police searching for Mackenzie Lueck converge on Salt Lake home

Here's the photos of the garage I was looking for - it looks like a car could fit in there? and I think someone posted upthread there is a back door to the garage? I'm still of the opinion he knocked her out in the car - if she had any clue he was going to hurt her, I would think she would have fought to make him swerve the car or something, anything rather than be taken to that location IMO.

Attachments

• 5822981292.jpg
    5822981292.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 49
Not much. Skull is rather thin bone.

Well, it's about as easy to fracture the temporal bone as it is to fracture a rib (and many a person has taken many a punch to their ribs without fracture - usually needs to be a sharp, focused blow or a pretty good fall). The side of the head (which is what I believe they mentioned in this case) would be more like breaking a thigh bone. Even karate experts cannot, with their hands, easily break a thigh bone and it takes a big, muscular person a really good kick to do it.

If Suspect was sitting down in a car, I doubt he could have thrown a punch like that (although if she couldn't get out of the car and he threw many punches...maybe). Much more likely he would use a blunt instrument (which is why they said blunt force trauma). Many household objects or items could be used. Merely fracturing a skull will not create brain bleeding sufficient to cause death. The fact that the coroner says that the blow was strong enough to cause death (and skull fragments were found in two places) tells me that it is very unlikely it was merely a blow from his hand. That posits boxer skills and super human strength (which he obviously would have loved to claim having, but I do not think that's what happened).

They will probably find evidence on some object taken from his house, given how ridiculously stupid he was in hiding evidence.

Salt Lake DA files charges against MacKenzie Lueck's alleged killer

Ajayi's first initial appearance is scheduled for July 15 at 10 a.m.

eta locations

Lueck's DNA and some of her personal belongings were found in Ajayi's backyard. Neighbors told police he had been burning things on Monday, June 17 and it smelled "horrible," court documents state. The fire was located behind Ajayi's garage--the same place detectives found the freshly dug site with Lueck's belongings.

In an alleyway adjacent to Ajayi's home, investigators found charred black fabric, buckles and other items of value that belonged to Lueck.

Salt Lake DA files charges against MacKenzie Lueck's alleged killer

Wow! I just got done working and was anxiously waiting to check in the news knowing the deadline was today for formal charges. While I am not entirely surprised at the charges I am shocked at how much detail they gave us. This information certainly clears up several questions floating around. I am very impressed with SLCPD overall in handling this investigation, it seems like it has taken a toll on all involved.

@yellowmoose happy to see you popped back in. I am so sorry for your loss and have been thinking about you and everyone that knew and loved Kenzie. My heart goes out to you all.

We need to know the date that they interviewed him, I guess.

My understanding was that AA was interviewed on the day his house was searched, not before. This news story mentions him being interviewed and released that day. If anyone has information that he was interviewed or contacted by police prior to the search warrant being served I (and others) would be interested in seeing it in order to tie this timeline together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993