Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I watched a Dr. Phil episode yesterday on Seeking Arrangements. I'm not sure when it aired originally, but obviously before this case. At the time (of the original airing) there were 900,000 members, 90,000 of which were men. The men pay monthly to be a member. Very lucrative business for the founder.
Doing some research I found that they concentrate on college students particularly. They give a discount as long as your enrolled in a college.

It takes time, but Utah recognizes Pro Hac Vice. This New York attorney can submit an application to Utah and if approved can represent a client in this state.

That's how I interpret it, but welcome any correction if not accurate.
Well, an attorney can appear in federal court outside of the state where they took the bar.

However, They must first apply for admission to appear in each district court. I'm not sure how easy it is to do, though, or what the requirements are to be admitted. Imo

Last edited:
BBM
I watched a Dr. Phil episode yesterday on Seeking Arrangements. I'm not sure when it aired originally, but obviously before this case. At the time (of the original airing) there were 900,000 members, 90,000 of which were men. The men pay monthly to be a member. Very lucrative business for the founder.
Wow, that's a lot more women than men. Interesting because on the website it's says something about having 5 sugar babies for one man.
It seems like a lot more than that!

I might be confused, but the thing that caught my eye at the end of the lawyer's post (as @Gardenista referred to) was a reference to AA having a girlfriend? (who Neil from the PD office refused to speak with at her apparent request)?
Neil is correct in not speaking about AA's case to AA's girlfriend, his parent's representative (Ms. Fashakin) or anyone else. Ms. Fashakin is either ignorant of the law or intentionally stirring the pot. Possibly a little of both, but after that outrageous claim that she would be getting the trial moved to another state, I'm leaning toward ignorance. MOO

I might be confused, but the thing that caught my eye at the end of the lawyer's post (as @Gardenista referred to) was a reference to AA having a girlfriend? (who Neil from the PD office refused to speak with at her apparent request)?

Didn't someone pop on the threads yesterday or a couple of days ago saying they were friends of friends of AA and said something about AA's GF and how she was pregnant? I dismissed it at the time because they were not verified but that would be in line with what Fashakin is saying,

"Hamilton would not talk to the man's girl friend rither."

Lured her there with the promise of what?

What if AA asked for her help with something. Made it out to sound extremely urgent. ML had a kind heart. I believe her residence was quite some distance from his and she had mid terms coming up and then a flight back to California. His place was on her way home. What if she decided that night to see what was so urgent because it the rest of her week was filled up?

Neil is correct in not speaking about AA's case to AA's girlfriend, his parent's representative (Ms. Fashakin) or anyone else. Ms. Fashakin is either ignorant of the law or intentionally stirring the pot. Possibly a little of both, but after her outrageous statement about getting the trial moved to another state, I'm leaning toward ignorance. MOO
I totally agree. She's not acting but reacting. Not much self control or professionalism. jmo

I can't either, but my objective was to show it's not out of the realm of possibility.
I think it is, but that's just based on my limited knowledge from having a lawyer in the family. Nothing he does seems easy.
I don't think this woman is looking to represent him anyway.
I think she is just trying to get the word out that he is being treated unfairly for the sake of his family.
Do we even know that he is the person she is referring to? She only calls him "the man." And she refers to herself as "the writer" of the above post.
It's very confusing. Imo

Neil is correct in not speaking about AA's case to AA's girlfriend, his parent's representative (Ms. Fashakin) or anyone else. Ms. Fashakin is either ignorant of the law or intentionally stirring the pot. Possibly a little of both, but after that outrageous claim that she would be getting the trial moved to another state, I'm leaning toward ignorance. MOO

She can correct me if I am wrong, but I think the point @Auntie Cipation was trying to make is that he has a GF.

BBM
Yes, and in true form, Dr.P was not soft-spoken regarding his opinions, including consult w an expert legal analyst. IF this case ends up being linked to the SA site, and I were MLs parent, I’d be seeking my own arrangement with that former CNN prosecutor. JMOO
Sugar Baby Students: Brandon, Sunny

Didn't someone pop on the threads yesterday or a couple of days ago saying they were friends of friends of AA and said something about AA's GF and how she was pregnant? I dismissed it at the time because they were not verified but that would be in line with what Fashakin is saying,

"Hamilton would not talk to the man's girl friend rither."
I remember seeing that post, too, and dismissing it, but now I think it may have been accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ