Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil is correct in not speaking about AA's case to AA's girlfriend, his parent's representative (Ms. Fashakin) or anyone else. Ms. Fashakin is either ignorant of the law or intentionally stirring the pot. Possibly a little of both, but after that outrageous claim that she would be getting the trial moved to another state, I'm leaning toward ignorance. MOO
Of course the PD would not tell any GF details about the case, but the PD would certainly be interviewing any GF. Of course he would not need to confirm to a lawyer possibly representing his family that he had done so.

If Janet the lawyer actually thought AA was not getting fair representation, there are plenty of ways she could try to address that other than "trial by social media", complete with a "Sad!" at the end...

I just didn't recall hearing that AA had a girlfriend (at the current time, not the "multiple women coming and going" which I had thought was in the past).

ETA: what @Gardenista said.

Neil is correct in not speaking about AA's case to AA's girlfriend, his parent's representative (Ms. Fashakin) or anyone else. Ms. Fashakin is either ignorant of the law or intentionally stirring the pot. Possibly a little of both, but after that outrageous claim that she would be getting the trial moved to another state, I'm leaning toward ignorance. MOO
I’m leaning toward stirring the pot. Can we add that to the WS lingo list, STP?:cool:

Oh, I didn't realize the second comment was also her, since she refers to herself as "the writer" above!
If it's that obvious why doesn't she just say who she is? I don't know anything about how that works so I assumed it was a different person who made the second comment.
I guess she is trying to make it look like she is someone else so it looks like there is another person who agrees with her. Imo

Since Janet’s post is hard to follow it has a few ridiculous statements relating to AA which I wanted to flag, I’m leaving out the recap of the review she found on Yelp from 5 years ago.

1 - he was given the standard issue jail wear and shoes specifically to ridicule him. In reality, he’s in jail... that’s what they give people.

2 - he’s being held unfairly without bail. In reality, not really... he’s held for a violent murder, isn’t a citizen of the country, and clearly has ties to people back home ... he’s a flight risk.

3 - his public defender won’t give those close to him or Janet an idea of what is going on with the case... In reality, that would be a huge violation of attorney-client privilege.
Could be worse, could be forced to wear pink is it? In Arizona? I hate yelp reviews. I deal with them for our business. There is absolutely no PROOF required.. IMHO that’s why there is not a name attached. Should be considered about like that r... place we can’t link to.
I might be confused, but the thing that caught my eye at the end of the lawyer's post (as @Gardenista referred to) was a reference to AA having a girlfriend? (who Neil from the PD office refused to speak with at her apparent request)?
Oh my word! I truly hope she isn’t referencing AA here... but if she is, A girlfriend? Alert the news and track her down! That would be motive and reason to meet at the park. Someone referenced a GF here yesterday. I thought they were mistaken. Hmmmm . Additionally... I wonder who is paying the GF and where she is from?
That's what caught my eye too.
wow!

So maybe it's true that he has a Mormon girlfriend. I'm surprised we haven't heard much about a girlfriend, if it's even true. Imo

Thanks!

By the way, she evidently used Tinder as a SD/SB site. This doesn’t directly relate to what you posted, but I’ve noticed other people drawing a distinction between Tinder and SD/SB, and evidently that’s not accurate.

Her advice to aspiring SBs:

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

I know some of you believe that she was in video only “relationships” but I’ve been intrigued by her statement that she wants a “real connection.” To me, that might indicate that she wants more from these strangers she’s interacting with. With at least a few, she desires “a real connection.” Sadly, that may be what led her to meet AA in person...if it should turn out that there relationship began on one of these websites with her own expressed parameters.

RSBM

I'll start off by saying I'm not a lawyer - so this is my layperson's interpretation of the charge of aggravated kidnapping - I believe it means she was seized involuntarily and a dangerous weapon was involved. If a lawyer has already weighed in on this with contradictory information and I missed it I apologize.

Source: Utah Kidnapping/Abduction Laws – Kidnapping :-

According to the statute, Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-302, a person commits the crime of aggravated kidnapping if in the course of committing kidnapping possesses, uses or threatens to use a dangerous weapon and acts with intend to:

• hold the victim for ransom or reward, or as a shield or hostage, or to compel a third person to engage in particular conduct or to forbear from engaging in particular conduct; or
  • facilitate the commission, attempted commission, or flight after commission or attempted commission of a felony; or
  • hinder or delay the discovery of or reporting of a felony; or
  • inflict bodily injury on or to terrorize the victim or another; or
  • interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function; or commit a sexual offense.
Involuntariness of the victim’s seizure and detention is the essential element of the crime of kidnapping.

BBM
I agree! What baffles me is - how did LE know or determine (i.e. - what did they find) so early on in the investigation that pointed to aggravated kidnapping?

I know some of you believe that she was in video only “relationships” but I’ve been intrigued by her statement that she wants a “real connection.” To me, that might indicate that she wants more from these strangers she’s interacting with. With at least a few, she desires “a real connection.” Sadly, that may be what led her to meet AA in person...if it should turn out that there relationship began on one of these websites with her own expressed parameters.
Someone posted a long while back that the "real connection" phrase is a code that means something to the SB/SD community. It's a way to differentiate people looking for hookups vs SB

I agree! What baffles me is - how did LE know or determine (i.e. - what did they find) so early on in the investigation that pointed to aggravated kidnapping?
My guess (only a guess) is that because there was indications that she intended to go home and never did, and that there was evidence she was at his residence, that she was held against her will.

I don't know if that meets legal requirements for the charge, though.

jmo

Yes, it definitely has more weight to it now for me. If that is true it brings an additional interesting element to the equation. Maybe more will come out in MSM about it.

I researched a bit about these relationships and I’ll try to find a link now. But I read that real connection meant a monthly stipend normally.

Well I’d say IF the girlfriend story is true.

1. Meetup in park was because of girlfriend and not wanting to get caught? But why not just go to Kenzie’s? I’ll stop with possibilities of why the murder here.

2. Did GF access AA’s phone and ask for a meetup in park? Could Kenzie have gotten in car with GF not knowing she was driving? Did Kenzie know this GF?

3. Maybe that was the why the warning from the friend? Maybe she told him he had a GF? If she knew?

According to Janet F the GF wants to see AA, why? Did they act together?

So maybe it's true that he has a Mormon girlfriend. I'm surprised we haven't heard much about a girlfriend, if it's even true. Imo
Yes and if there is a girlfriend, the only thing worse than being cheated on is infidelity with murder plus finding another date cancelled because he was detained burning her or dumping her in a canyon. If there is a girlfriend- can’t imagine MSM would have missed that.

Didn't someone pop on the threads yesterday or a couple of days ago saying they were friends of friends of AA and said something about AA's GF and how she was pregnant? I dismissed it at the time because they were not verified but that would be in line with what Fashakin is saying,

"Hamilton would not talk to the man's girl friend rither."
I'm still dismissing that tidbit until verified.

jmo

Another thing, too, is I'm not sure this attorney has had any contact with AA for a long time. She seems to still be in contact with his family. I could totally see him lying and telling his family back in Nigeria that he has a girlfriend, even if he doesn't, and that being filtered through to the attorney who is a family friend. He lies about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391