IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing 100% concrete. Coming from the same school, being an overly odd individual, similar in appearance and some timeline instances. I am hopeful it is him, but cannot be certain as of now.
So I assume you will be able to confirm it is him, one way or another! The resemblance is striking and the background as well.

Men's noses and ears continue to grow as they age. I think they look remarkably alike. One thing I cannot tell from the photos is if he has scars on his head in the same place as fake PRH.

MOO
There is a picture in his FB which appears as though he has the scar on the front top of his head

Men's noses and ears continue to grow as they age. I think they look remarkably alike. One thing I cannot tell from the photos is if he has scars on his head in the same place as fake PRH.

MOO
Yes, I agree, however, JC school pic and older JC in Alaska look very similar, especially the nose. Fake PH, although he resembles him very much, does not have the same nose. I don't think his nose would change during lets say his 40-50s an then change back in 60-70s to what it looked like in high school. I've been trying to look at them side by side but don't know how to do it. The one I saw here shows fake PH drinking from a cup. Can anyone use one of the better pics for a side by side?

I hate to be in the minority but I do not think its him. MOO

Yes, I agree, however, JC school pic and older JC in Alaska look very similar, especially the nose. Fake PH, although he resembles him very much, does not have the same nose. I don't think his nose would change during lets say his 40-50s an then change back in 60-70s to what it looked like in high school. I've been trying to look at them side by side but don't know how to do it. The one I saw here shows fake PH drinking from a cup. Can anyone use one of the better pics for a side by side?

I hate to be in the minority but I do not think its him. MOO[/QUOTE

Regarding his nose, it does appear to be a bit different in various photos, but I'm thinking that may be due to lighting, photography or whatever. In some photos, JC's nose is very sunburnt in itself, as I see he wears sunglasses alot, especially since he was in Cuba. I almost thought he had gotten some kind of nosejob at some point! I do believe he is the fake PH, but time will tell! I also wonder if he follows the investigation into fake PH on facebook or even here now. ;)

JC's nose between his eyes is very narrow. Fake PH has a broader nose between his eyes. I think we're on the wrong path, its not him.[/QUOTe

I have posted my reply in wrong spot, so just to note that below comment is by me.

If it is him, he obviously lost alot of weight since his Fake PH days! Perhaps that could account for his change of facial appearance and maybe he even had a broken nose at one point, which may have changed his nose somewhat.

I’ve just learned of this interesting case and have a question that has likely been answered.

In Canada if you are divorced and are applying for another marriage license, you have to provide proof of your prior divorce.

Paul Harrod stated he was divorced on his marriage license to Marla, and named his prior wife. Have they found anything about the possible prior marriage?

Detective Lockhart, is Marla still using the surname Harrod to this day? I'm re-listening to the TCG podcast and am just pondering a few things....
She got back together with her ex after Paul left, did they get married? She was divorced, is this "ex" Hammack? Is her ex the father of her child?

Yeah, I had been thinking this guy was taking a different name just for his own convenience re. avoiding child payments, angry ex-wife, etc. and not for any 'glamorous' reason such as being in witness protection, etc. If it is him, he just seems to be a self-centered and selfish individual. But hey, I shouldn't judge I suppose. ;)

Being in a relationship with a narcissist or psychopathic person can really mess you up because of the way they leave. They are just done and walk away. You are the love of their life and then they just walk away. I can see why our detective had had a difficult time with M. She's never gotten over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500