Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bags in second photo...

Erin Cox on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: @slcpd called out by the parks department, saying they found evidence they believe is related to the #MacKenzieLueck case. SLC police confirm multiple items found + it is related to the case. This is at 700 N Jordan River Parkway Trail @fox13
D_iPkquU4AARaJA.jpg
D_iPkqvUcAMJm_l.jpg
D_iPkquUEAEbFCD.jpg

12:00 PM - 15 Jul 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Rosie Nguyen on Twitter
#DEVELOPING: New items recovered by @slcpd near the Jordan River by 700 N. 1600 W. related to #MackenzieLueck. Police say this location is within a couple blocks of where #AyoolaAjayi lived. @abc4utah
D_iQkucUEAEIJzF.jpg

12:05 PM - 15 Jul 2019

Wow those bags! That's quite a bit of evidence.

Bags in second photo...

Erin Cox on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: @slcpd called out by the parks department, saying they found evidence they believe is related to the #MacKenzieLueck case. SLC police confirm multiple items found + it is related to the case. This is at 700 N Jordan River Parkway Trail @fox13
D_iPkquU4AARaJA.jpg
D_iPkqvUcAMJm_l.jpg
D_iPkquUEAEbFCD.jpg

12:00 PM - 15 Jul 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Rosie Nguyen on Twitter
#DEVELOPING: New items recovered by @slcpd near the Jordan River by 700 N. 1600 W. related to #MackenzieLueck. Police say this location is within a couple blocks of where #AyoolaAjayi lived. @abc4utah
D_iQkucUEAEIJzF.jpg

12:05 PM - 15 Jul 2019

Whoa, that’s a shocking amount of stuff to fill multiple trash bags.

Did I read in one post it was parks and rec employees and in others it is LE?

Could the bags be just standard clean-up and not the evidence itself...?

They are pretty good at covering things and keeping the investigation quiet, etc. We still don't know from the other day with all of the doors and LE, etc. what particularly they went back to get at the home, etc... I would guess this further information is coming from someone or from records...?

JMO.

Wow those bags! That's quite a bit of evidence.
Whoa, that’s a shocking amount of stuff to fill multiple trash bags.
I'm thinking it may not all be related; they're just taking it all to sift through, examine, test...? If it's all related to ML's case then yeah - wowzers, that's a lot. o_O MOO

Wow! It wasn't even police officers that discovered this new evidence. It was a city park employee. It must have been very specific and easily identifiable to this case.

I've walked along the Jordan River Parkway from the Fairpark to the International Peace Gardens and you can see a lot of signs of homelessness. Clothing, suitcases, etc. Great job by this employee for recognizing this as evidence and calling LE.

More evidence to get justice is better.

Did I read in one post it was parks and rec employees and in others it is LE?

Could the bags be just standard clean-up and not the evidence itself...?

They are pretty good at covering things and keeping the investigation quiet, etc. We still don't know from the other day with all of the doors and LE, etc. what particularly they went back to get at the home, etc... I would guess this further information is coming from someone or from records...?

JMO.
Yep. In the video interview with the police lieutenant, he said the Parks Dept. found "items," and the latest report was that police officers were out there doing outreach with the homeless. Take your pick. :p

Wow! It wasn't even police officers that discovered this new evidence. It was a city park employee. It must have been very specific and easily identifiable to this case.

I've walked along the Jordan River Parkway from the Fairpark to the International Peace Gardens and you can see a lot of signs of homelessness. Clothing, suitcases, etc. Great job by this employee for recognizing this as evidence and calling LE.

More evidence to get justice is better.

I used to bike from the fairgrounds to legacy highway. The homeless uses the Jordan River for a bathroom and garbage can

Yep. In the video interview with the police lieutenant, he said the Parks Dept. found "items," and the latest report was that police officers were out there doing outreach with the homeless. Take your pick. :p

It makes sense that the Parks Dept. would find this stuff.

How many bodies alone have been found by agencies like that over the years?

Super common.

Did JF mention "pregnant girlfriend"? I don't remember reading it... what i do remember is JF saying that someone refused to talk to "this man's girlfriend"... I think she wrote "girl friend".
You remember correctly --JF said public defender would not speak to "girl friend."

Other reference is sm rumor, which violates tos.

MOO

I wonder if he tried to throw this stuff in the water, and missed with atleast some of it.
Wouldn't surprise me. Or some of it washed up? Michael Locklear is saying the evidence was found in and along the river. Erin Cox is reporting multiple items. I am so curious what this evidence could be. Also, we missed you. :):p

I used to bike from the fairgrounds to legacy highway. The homeless uses the Jordan River for a bathroom and garbage can
I wonder if any homeless people witnessed anything. They wouldn't have been likely to contact LE if they had initially seen something, but maybe when questioned by LE they'll have some information.

Wouldn't surprise me. Or some of it washed up? Michael Locklear is saying the evidence was found in and along the river. Erin Cox is reporting multiple items. I am so curious what this evidence could be. Also, we missed you. :):p

Ok, that makes a lot of sense.

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s stuff in there with her DNA on it.

Thanks, the weekend got away from me there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member