Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been quite the week for Lady Justice. Here with Kenzie with AA charged, Savannah Spurlock was found and a man arrested and hopefully more charges to come and now I just read that Andreen McDonald was found and her husband arrested and charged with murder.

It does not bring them back, nothing will but getting some news with regard to justice for the victims is good, yet also so very bittersweet.

Jmo.

MacKenzie and Savannah two recent absolutely heinous deviant murders that leave me sick to my stomach.

Both MacKensie and Savannah’s perpetrators have been arrested and hopefully more charges are forthcoming. As you said ilovechili,”It does not bring them back, nothing will but getting some news with regard to justice for the victims is good, yet also so very bittersweet.”

MOO

Oh, wow! Check this out. :eek:o_O

Ladd Egan on Twitter
RAW VIDEO from @KSL5TV's Chopper 5 shows more evidence being gathered TODAY in the #MackenzieLueck murder investigation. Divers are in the Jordan River which is only one mile from suspect Ayoola Ajayi's home. Police won't say what they found @KSLcom @kslnewsradio #crime #homicide
12:25 PM - 15 Jul 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Wow is right! Here I thought we wouldn't have much new info until the court proceedings got underway but this case continues to go on and surprise me. The tarps in this video are extra interesting as to what is on them, lots of fabric and bulky. I am going to watch again and pause. I didn't see the suitcase but will pay attention to look for it when I rewatch.

BBM

I'm so glad you said that. My eyes are not the best but that's what it looks like to me too. MOO

Just about everything on that tarp is the color of blood. But if it was really blood wouldn’t they be collecting it a little more carefully? I don’t know.
My first thought when I saw the video was that the blood colored items on the left were a skirt and top or a dress. It’s hard to tell. Just my opinion.
Either way, this appears to be a big time evidence find!

Wow! It wasn't even police officers that discovered this new evidence. It was a city park employee. It must have been very specific and easily identifiable to this case.

I've walked along the Jordan River Parkway from the Fairpark to the International Peace Gardens and you can see a lot of signs of homelessness. Clothing, suitcases, etc. Great job by this employee for recognizing this as evidence and calling LE.

More evidence to get justice is better.
I hope if this goes to trial defense don’t accuse the city park employee of planting evidence like they did Roy Kronk the meter reader in the Casey Anthony case who found little Caylee’s skull near her remains in the trash and laundry bags in the bushes. It would be great if AA was caught on security video.

In light of all of this, I have had my "officially" adult daughter sit down at the table with me and go through every app on her phone to reassure me there is no location available on any of her apps (i.e. snapchat, twitter, tiktok, IG, FB, etc.). We have purchased the premium Life 360 app and have exchanged google passwords for location / maps. Further, we have discussed situational awareness and security in terms of who is added or chatted with.

Another case that is positively horrendous and in the news today is that of Bianca Devins. This one, I think, really hit home for her.

I have shown her Kenzie's timeline and we discussed how this could happen to anyone; how this could happen especially to someone sweet and helpful and good.

It is interesting to me (as a mother) that I am suddenly more concerned for her safety out in the world NOW than I was when she was small. Part of letting them go and hoping they make good decisions.

Beautiful, sweet, smart Mackenzie... we will see justice served. *tears*

All moo

Ok after watching the raw footage again I don't think the item is a suitcase. KL's suitcase was brown, and that is a pretty bright yellow color not that it couldn't be a suitcase of AA's When the camera starts panning away you can see the item is much flatter than a suitcase. It's the size and shape of the trash barrel; maybe it's the lid? Also, does anyone else seem to think there is a rope sinching the fabric together that looks like red bedding?

Loner in the sense of even though he may have interacted with those women, but they are like ghosts as well. I wonder how many have come forward to discuss their interactions with AA. I am fascinated at the lack of information about his personal life. No one is even saying anything about how he was as a soldier, a coworker, a boyfriend, a friend, a brother, a student, as a neighbor. Think about it.

MYO. I would agree that AA is a loner in the sense of not being able to form meaningful relationships due to his apparent sociopathic behaviors. For example:

"Sociopaths aren't exactly known for being the best type of partners. They tend to focus more on themselves than anyone else. Many are impulsive, lack empathy, and have no issues manipulating those closest to them. Sociopaths are also good at hiding who they truly are. When it comes to commitment, experts say sociopaths in relationships have some pretty unexpected habits to be aware of.

While 'sociopath' is not a formal diagnosis, sociopaths typically have some (or all) of the characteristics of antisocial personality disorder and/or narcissistic personality disorder," licensed mental health counselor Erin Parisi tells Bustle.

Sociopaths can take on many forms
depending on what it is they're looking to gain from the relationship," she says. "Spotting a sociopath is difficult because they’re often skilled chameleons." They're basically masters at manipulation and know how to act around someone in order to stay undetected.
7 Unexpected Habits Sociopaths Have In Relationships

Man charged in student's death appears in court as friends wonder, 'Why Mackenzie?'

SALT LAKE CITY — As the Salt Lake man accused of murdering University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck and setting her body aflame appeared briefly in court Monday, three of her friends continued to question why she became the target of a brutal killing.

The women held hands and said they lost their breath as Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, 31, appeared briefly over a video feed in a yellow jail uniform and glasses.

At about the same time and less than 5 miles away, police received a tip of additional evidence in the case discovered along the Jordan River Parkway near 700 North and Redwood Road.

Salt Lake Police Sgt. Brandon Schearer confirmed that additional evidence tied to Lueck had been recovered Monday, but he declined to say exactly what was found.

Yep. In the video interview with the police lieutenant, he said the Parks Dept. found "items," and the latest report was that police officers were out there doing outreach with the homeless. Take your pick. :p

Lol--typical media... Choices, choices, which has it right, if any...

ETA: I just realized you said police lieutenant in the one--I pick that one for the moment as the most likely accurate...

Ok after watching the raw footage again I don't think the item is a suitcase. KL's suitcase was brown, and that is a pretty bright yellow color not that it couldn't be a suitcase of AA's When the camera starts panning away you can see the item is much flatter than a suitcase. It's the size and shape of the trash barrel; maybe it's the lid? Also, does anyone else seem to think there is a rope sinching the fabric together that looks like red bedding?

BBM
Yes. I think that's what gives it the appearance of being a "dress".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona