Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear - is the item circled in green what you're asking about? If so, it almost looks like a photograph to me or a t-shirt with a photo? Like I said earlier, though, my eyes aren't the best! ;) MOO

View attachment 193576

The circles green area IMO looks like a white shirt with a peace sign....

ETA- upon further review this may be an optical illusion, different video and pics show nothing in that spot, unless it was added somewhere in between shots. I've watched the video too many times already so if someone else can confirm nothing was added between shots, I think it's just paradoelia.

Last edited:
These are my thoughts too. I think he planned to keep her and didn't think things would go bad to even have to prepare for the "what if" scenario. I think his goal was to capture and keep, and then he would eventually figure out a solid plan on how to get rid of her when the time came. Things obviously didn't work out that way, which is why all the strange sloppy things he did make a bit more sense. However, I also think he was overconfident and didn't believe he would get caught and that all the things he did were "smart" moves, but almost every move he made ensured he would get caught. :rolleyes:

However, if you are going to kidnap and hold someone hostage, and commit crimes against them, you probably do not plan on your victim leaving alive. Because that would guarantee a prison sentence. IMO, from the moment he started setting up a meeting, ML was a dead woman. She just didn't know it.

suitcase maybe laying on it side? with wheels toward bottom of pic? picking things out in the pic is like finding what someone else sees in cloud shapes, I don't see it then I think I might then I don't then I see something else. honestly on the far right I thought it looked like a recliner but figured no way it was, now I think I might see wheels on a suitcase.
If you follow the black border, I think the suitcase is on it's back and open. Looks like all one piece to me. Wheels at top. I actually only see one maybe two wheels.

The red item with a triangular flap folded down looks like a large camping backpack to me, and the flap that goes over the top to hold everything in is folded down. Or it also possibly looks like a suitcase to me. Some sort of bag. I can almost see a zipper or fasteners on the corner of the flaps. And perhaps wheels on the sides of the body. If it is a suitcase the top pocket was partially detached and folded down.

In the green circle, I definitely see a drawing of a hamster. Possibly it is a T shirt?

To the right of the large red bag item, I see something that looks like a bike seat, or an axe? A long metal looking tool. What is that? A weapon? It looks like an axe.

I'm getting the impression that they're collecting everything not "natural" that is close in proximity to the initial discovery, which has been tied to ML. There's bound to be trash and discarded items that have been present in that body of water for who knows how long. . . IMO

However, if you are going to kidnap and hold someone hostage, and commit crimes against them, you probably do not plan on your victim leaving alive. Because that would guarantee a prison sentence. IMO, from the moment he started setting up a meeting, ML was a dead woman. She just didn't know it.

I think you misinterpreted or I was unclear. When I said,

"I think his goal was to capture and keep, and then he would eventually figure out a solid plan on how to get rid of her when the time came."

I meant to capture, keep for a while, then kill. Meaning I don't think he planned on killing her as fast as he did and was unprepared for what to do because he thought he would have lots more time when the time to kill her came to figure out a plan on disposing and covering his tracks.

Even if he had lots more time I highly doubt he would have come up with a better plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa