Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what? Are jurors expert witnesses now? What the hell. They may've had a hunch about this but that was not proven by the defense. Did the jurors testify under oath? Were they cross examined? Do they have relevant and credible credentials in the medical or criminal psychology fields?

I can't.

THIS!!!
2 jurors felt it was relevant that Christensen was taking alcohol and anti-depressants which could result in serious side effects" 5 others said he is not charismatic and is unlikely to recruit others to commit violence on his behalf

Last edited:
Also Matt Masterson

On their verdict form, jurors indicated their belief that prosecutors had proven each of their 3 aggravating factors beyond a reasonable doubt

They had ONE job.
All fine and dandy judge speaking out after the event , he could have directed them in the instructions
#NoREmorse

Okay, so please raise a hand if you have had a drink with alcohol while taking prescription anti-depressants.

Now, raise a hand if you brutally, violently murdered someone half your size after you have had a drink with alcohol while taking prescription anti-depressants.

Yeah, I didn't think so....

SMH

I was once on a deadlocked jury, but we were 6/6, and unfortunately I was pretty sure in the first 10 minutes in the jury room. I can still hear one of them saying "well it wasn't my daughter" when asked how that juror would feel if the events happened to their own daughter.

Yeah maybe something like Dahmer will catch up to him.

JMHO YMMV

Okay, so please raise a hand if you have had a drink with alcohol while taking prescription anti-depressants.

Now, raise a hand if you brutally, violently murdered someone half your size after you have had a drink with alcohol while taking prescription anti-depressants.

Yeah, I didn't think so....

SMH

I was once on a deadlocked jury, but we were 6/6, and unfortunately I was pretty sure in the first 10 minutes in the jury room. I can still hear one of them saying "well it wasn't my daughter" when asked how that juror would feel if the events happened to their own daughter.

Yeah maybe something like Dahmer will catch up to him.

JMHO YMMV

They were not adequately or properly instructed.
The case was not adequately investigated
The searching was inadequate if it took place at all.
The prosecution was arrogant and inadequate, they proved sfa, only cited a half assed tape that could not properly be even heard. They didn't even prove she was dead, actually. The cadaver dog was on his last legs and since died, (no business bringing a sick old dog into an evil house)
The heat was off politically for US China relations, the budget was probably crap too.
We have all been too well taught to believe in our own powerlessness.
This has been wrong from the start 9I am familiar with search and rescue, a bit, and I never saw a search being abandoned so fast based on a tape, it's highly unlikely a thorough investigation was ever done on the 'other 12 he claims either.

Eades
BREAKING: No verdict yet, but jurors ask judge the question: "We need help. What do we do if we are unable to reach a unanimous decision?" If that ends up being their final answer-- it means Christensen will, by default, be sentenced to life in prison
@W

I had said earlier that this jury wasn’t as dumb as a box of rocks. It is spelled out numerous times in the instructions, and read in court numerous times, that if they couldn’t reach a unanimous decision, that it was over, and the decision was life in prison.

I wish to revise and extend my remarks. This jury wasn’t as dumb as a box of rocks. The were *dumber* than a box of rocks. A very, very big box of rocks.

Words cannot describe how badly I feel for Yingying’s family right now. We failed them.

I had said earlier that this jury wasn’t as dumb as a box of rocks. It is spelled out numerous times in the instructions, and read in court numerous times, that if they couldn’t reach a unanimous decision, that it was over, and the decision was life in prison.

I wish to revise and extend my remarks. This jury wasn’t as dumb as a box of rocks. The were *dumber* than a box of rocks. A very, very big box of rocks.

Words cannot describe how badly I feel for Yingying’s family right now. We failed them.

Dumb and arrogant and probably mind-controlled by il psycho who was probably sizing them up for a stock of fantasies for the lonely nights.... karma.

Ya up for a search then, ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member