Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Nowhere Child: Missing William Tyrrell" podcast, episode 1, starts with audio from a news video - which I recognised, because I've been meaning to post the video: I think it might show Benaroon Drive neighbour PS walking in a group of searchers on the day William went missing.

"Missing child Kendall", YouTube

At 0:07, look for the man who appears in the middle of the frame, back to the camera, wearing a black-and-white check shirt and black trousers. He walks with the other searchers up the hill towards the fire trail, and briefly turns to look back towards the SES man near the camera.

The video was in the article "Child missing at Kendall", Port Macquarie News, which is dated 12 Sep 2014 (updated at 6am the next day), so presumably the video was filmed on Day 1 of the search.
Wow, well spotted in the video and to make that connection from the podcast, I’m impressed! I agree, it does look like PS.

Could the grey Isuzu ute with canopy be classed as a 4WD such as the one that was seen speeding out of Benaroon Drive at around the time William disappeared?

ETA: The Isuzu D-MAX ute is a 4WD.

Discover the Isuzu D-MAX | Isuzu UTE Australia
Yes, I reckon it was directed at someone too. I wonder who?

Yes, Bohemian it could be the ‘speeding 4WD’ already mentioned, but I don’t know, after looking at the picture of the Isuzu, I’d call it a Ute (even though it is a 4wd too, I’d still say ute). But maybe it is the ‘speeding 4WD’ and describing this Isuzu as a 4WD not a Ute is a police tactic?

Nowhere Child podcast: walls are changing, but William Tyrrell’s memory won’t fade
NoCookies | The Australian

It is a very long article. Just points on what else was mentioned

* BF says he took off with William and hid in a granny flat for 7 weeks. He explained it was a crazy thing to do and reasoned that " I didn't want them to take William. He is my son."
* William's foster home in Sydney had a swimming pool, plantation shutters, polished floor boards and big screen TV's.
* There is a run down of the foster parents description of events (which we have all heard)
* The former Primer Baird authorised the reward after getting the advice. If it makes someone come forward - lets do it.
* Former Police Minister Troy Grant authorised the resources. The type never before seen in NSW.
* Experts from around the globe were left perplexed. It's like the X files - just vanished.
* It says William bf is not an easy man to speak to - he is of few words. It goes on to say he acknowledges he was not doing enough back in 2013 to satisfy the courts he was capable of caring for his son. But he still had hope because they had another child and a 4th on the way.
* BF doesn't think he will ever find out what happened. He is affraid.
* BF was informed a few months ago about the inquest. He got himself together. Without a lawyer, because he could not afford one, he attended everyday.
Legal aid was approved. He cannot predict the inquest outcomes. But it has had an enormous impact on him as a person.

The article ends - I try every day to work at overcoming something so traumatic. But poor William. He has suffered the most.”
Thank you for taking the time to do this summary, appreciate it!

Wow, well spotted in the video and to make that connection from the podcast, I’m impressed! I agree, it does look like PS.
Can we talk about PS a little more. What do we know about him and his timelines that day? What could come up in the inquest about him? I have always thought that BS pulled into the driveway, William ran over to say hello, BS showed him something in the back of the van. Closed the door and drove away. All IMO but now I am thinking that he ran over to PS and went for walk with the guy and never came back. So scary too for the community to think that someone in their community may have done this.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

BBM
Could you share with us your theory on what happened to William papertrail as I previously did IMO before. I am very interested in who you believe stole/abducted William then if not a local.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we talk about PS a little more. What do we know about him and his timelines that day? What could come up in the inquest about him? I have always thought that BS pulled into the driveway, William ran over to say hello, BS showed him something in the back of the van. Closed the door and drove away. All IMO but now I am thinking that he ran over to PS and went for walk with the guy and never came back. So scary too for the community to think that someone in their community may have done this.

Yes, PS is looking like a very suss character in this crime. But "usually" perps have priors. Im not sure that anything untoward has come up previously about him??
But there are always "firsts" and look at Milat..how many did he kill before being found out?
PS was there, same place, same time...so who knows?
IMO.

I dont get bad vibes from PS whereas BS gives me the creeps still.

Feelings are failsome.
Many young ladies thought Bundy had "good vibes" and looks. They were dead wrong with those feelings.
Sometimes its good to trust your gut..but weve all known to make boo boos based on feelings. Think of any exes youve had! ;)

I dont get bad vibes from PS whereas BS gives me the creeps still.
I do too and when the ff did the sixty minutes interview the ffc stated at 11.45min that she remembered saying "do you see daddys car?". That statement of hers always stuck with me that William roared and was waiting for Daddy to come back home (so was expecting a car). Did William see a car and approach thinking it was Daddy or a known person? BS just comes to mind in this scenario and I can't shake that feeling.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

BBM Could you share with us your theory on what happened to William papertrail as I previously did IMO before. I am very interested in who you believe stole/abducted William then if not a local.

I am very interested what your theory is.

Why pick on me in a request about my theory.

The common mantra of police investigators talking to the public and not just in this case is...you will be surprised.

Personally I have a gut feeling when the perpetrators are revealed everyone will gasp.

I am here for dear sweet William...and only William.

In the podcast it says PS went into the bush and didn’t return for 2 hours.
I need to to find the time stamp again because a swear it was said he got lost. But he walks that area, he knows that bush. Just follow the voices yelling searching for William.

Another piece of information that’s being dripped down.

In the podcast it says PS went into the bush and didn’t return for 2 hours.
I need to to find the time stamp again because a swear it was said he got lost. But he walks that area, he knows that bush. Just follow the voices yelling searching for William.

Another piece of information that’s being dripped down.
yes it's interesting PS got lost (though not impossible) as he said himself he goes walking there almost every day.
"There's a track up through the bush. I walk up to there nearly every day".
What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?

His neighbour Mrs Crabb said she didn't recall seeing him on a walk that day.
"
Mrs Crabb was asked if she could 'recall seeing Paul that day walking up that part of (the street) that goes toward the fire trail.'

Mrs Crabb said: 'I can't really. I remember talking to him outside our house later on in the afternoon.

'But I can't remember seeing him going up for a walk that day.' "
William Tyrrell: Widower Paul Savage attracts questions at coronial inquest | Daily Mail Online

yes it's interesting PS got lost (though not impossible) as he said himself he goes walking there almost every day.
"There's a track up through the bush. I walk up to there nearly every day".
What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?

His neighbour Mrs Crabb said she didn't recall seeing him on a walk that day.
"
Mrs Crabb was asked if she could 'recall seeing Paul that day walking up that part of (the street) that goes toward the fire trail.'

Mrs Crabb said: 'I can't really. I remember talking to him outside our house later on in the afternoon.

'But I can't remember seeing him going up for a walk that day.' "
William Tyrrell: Widower Paul Savage attracts questions at coronial inquest | Daily Mail Online
I wonder if normally, as he was quoted saying, he walks 'up TO' the track that goes up through the bush, but on this day, he went INTO the bush/through the bush, possibly where they speak of the 'lantana' and such.. possibly he had never ventured right 'into' that bush?

Yep I reckon it’s him too. I think the latest podcast is one sided and misleading too.

I believe you will find the particular footage being discussed is the line search that was conducted after police took over scene. Mr Savage particpiated in a line search. Refer thread 39 or 40 for inquest info. There has also been a police prepared map linked in WS upthread that details who did what and where on the day. The map was released by the Coroner so it's official.

The 2 hours search n lost info regarding Mr Savage is possibly related to a search he had done privately before official searches were setup by police.

It helps to keep ALL detail in mind.

I wonder if normally, as he was quoted saying, he walks 'up TO' the track that goes up through the bush, but on this day, he went INTO the bush/through the bush, possibly where they speak of the 'lantana' and such.. possibly he had never ventured right 'into' that bush?
I think that is entirely feasible and quite a logical thing for a near neighbour to do.

Here are some considerations to consider and in posting these considerations as questions I am NOT inferring ANYTHING against ANYONE.

If William was still living with his bio parents and never removed or considered for removal at any time would he be missing?

If William was removed then returned to bio parents
would he be missing?

If William was not in Kendall would he be missing?

If William was in Sydney or anywhere else on 12 September would he be missing?

If William was placed with anyone else would he be missing?

What happened with William is buried in the answers. Who knew every detail about William...where he was going to be on 12 September?

If he was with bio parents in a normal life with no removal ever and they went to Kendall would he have gone missing?

There is something about William that hinges this case. What is it?

We know the foster and biological parents are cleared. There is NO inference pointed at them.

Here are some considerations to consider and in posting these considerations as questions I am NOT inferring ANYTHING against ANYONE.

If William was still living with his bio parents and never removed or considered for removal at any time would he be missing?

would he be missing?

What happened with William is buried in the answers. Who knew every detail about William...where he was going to be on 12 September?

If he was with bio parents in a normal life with no removal ever and they went to Kendall would he have gone missing?

We know the foster and biological parents are cleared. There is NO inference pointed at them.
Questions 1-7: who knows?

BBM: That is simply your assumption. It's not evident at all.

One can hypothesize infinite alternative universes in which the events in William's life you mention did not occur. In some of them William disappeared; in some he didn't.

But, I think it's more likely the explanation of this disappearance "hinges" on Kendall rather than "something about William".

Last edited:

would he be missing?

OMG William might have preferred to watch Seseme Street for 1/2 an hour or if the mad pilot didn’t board MH370 would the passengers be alive now?

As Jubes said ‘two worlds collided’ and those worlds had nothing to do with the families.

Please let up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member