Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk about PS a little more. What do we know about him and his timelines that day? What could come up in the inquest about him? I have always thought that BS pulled into the driveway, William ran over to say hello, BS showed him something in the back of the van. Closed the door and drove away. All IMO but now I am thinking that he ran over to PS and went for walk with the guy and never came back. So scary too for the community to think that someone in their community may have done this.
What evidence do you have that BS was there?

Here are some considerations to consider and in posting these considerations as questions I am NOT inferring ANYTHING against ANYONE.

If William was still living with his bio parents and never removed or considered for removal at any time would he be missing?

If William was removed then returned to bio parents
would he be missing?

If William was not in Kendall would he be missing?

If William was in Sydney or anywhere else on 12 September would he be missing?

If William was placed with anyone else would he be missing?

What happened with William is buried in the answers. Who knew every detail about William...where he was going to be on 12 September?

If he was with bio parents in a normal life with no removal ever and they went to Kendall would he have gone missing?

There is something about William that hinges this case. What is it?

We know the foster and biological parents are cleared. There is NO inference pointed at them.

Yes so many questions. This whole case is mind boggling. I just hope that the inquest comes up with some answers.

Here are some considerations to consider and in posting these considerations as questions I am NOT inferring ANYTHING against ANYONE.

If William was still living with his bio parents and never removed or considered for removal at any time would he be missing?

If William was removed then returned to bio parents
would he be missing?

If William was not in Kendall would he be missing?

If William was in Sydney or anywhere else on 12 September would he be missing?

If William was placed with anyone else would he be missing?

What happened with William is buried in the answers. Who knew every detail about William...where he was going to be on 12 September?

If he was with bio parents in a normal life with no removal ever and they went to Kendall would he have gone missing?

There is something about William that hinges this case. What is it?

We know the foster and biological parents are cleared. There is NO inference pointed at them.

Thank you paper trail for posting this. Very well thought out and thought provoking.

Yes so many questions. This whole case is mind boggling. I just hope that the inquest comes up with some answers.
Yes, to the following primary questions, as is the Coroners’ remit:

• has a person died?

• if so, can that person be identified?

• when did he or she die?

• where did the death take place?

• what was the direct cause of death?

• what was the manner of the person’s death?
Coronial matters

• has a person died?

Coronial matters

Yes, as I stated, I hope the inquest comes up with some answers.

1. I have managed listened to both podcasts despite not being a subscriber. I understand the need for anonymity for the FP's not only for Williams sister but also to protect their own lives. They are living in a nice house , in a prestigious suburb on the north shore and I can totally understand that the family could be a target (hate mail etc.) . They had their personal details on the internet for quite some time and I am positive that this would have attracted some negative attention. Raising someone else's child,especially children who have experienced trauma can't be easy. We have 2 teenage daughters who are busy with their own lives, have plenty of time and a large house. Would I foster ? Probably not as I don't want to deal with the system and should something happen to the children which could be totally out of my hands and not my fault whatsoever , my life would never be the same again. So yes I admire foster carers and people like the FP's. And let's not forget that the sister will be a teenager soon enough with her own questions and possible trauma because of this experience. Dealing with teenagers who had the best of lives is hard enough at times , dealing with a teenager who has experienced trauma , especially the loss of a beloved brother is another level. As I said , I admire the FP's.

from the podcast 12:58
Police attention would later shift to neighbour Paul Savage. He was home alone. His wife Heather was at Bingo.
He told police he went into the bush to look for William. He got lost and found his way out one of the back tracks about 2 hours later.

NoCookies | The Australian

Do we know where Heather went to play Bingo? And what time Bingo started and ended? Been searching online but so far I haven't found anything.

Yes, as I stated, I hope the inquest comes up with some answers.
Often the Coroner’s role is misunderstood. This might help to clarify things:

‘Many people expect the coronial system to punish people who might be thought, reasonably or unreasonably, to be responsible for the death of someone they knew [or think they know]. This expectation is often based on a combination of emotion and a misunderstanding of the Coroner’s role.’

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/CICrimJust/1991/8.pdf

• has a person died?

Coronial matters

Thank you for sharing this. You left out this - which is directly under the points you've mentioned:

"These questions may lead to other questions relating to health or safety issues, but they are the starting points for all coronial proceedings relating to deaths."

Which I think is important because yes, these are the primary questions that they set out to answer but they are starting points which may lead to other questions.

Thank you for sharing this. You left out this - which is directly under the points you've mentioned:

"These questions may lead to other questions relating to health or safety issues, but they are the starting points for all coronial proceedings relating to deaths."

Which I think is important because yes, these are the primary questions that they set out to answer but they are starting points which may lead to other questions.
I didn’t leave it out. The following paragraph does not contain the primary questions to be answered at inquest to which the OP was referring.

Often the Coroner’s role is misunderstood. This might help to clarify things:

‘Many people expect the coronial system to punish people who might be thought, reasonably or unreasonably, to be responsible for the death of someone they knew [or think they know]. This expectation is often based on a combination of emotion and a misunderstanding of the Coroner’s role.’

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/CICrimJust/1991/8.pdf
Yes, as I stated. I hope the inquest comes up with some answers.

I didn’t leave it out. The following paragraph does not contain the primary questions to be answered at inquest to which the OP was referring.
Fair enough. Well please accept my addition as I think it makes more sense of the Coroner's remit.

Does anyone have any idea when the second podcast by Carolyn Overington will be broadcast? Also the Channel 10 podcast? I think the channel 10 podcast that was broadcast on Friday was originally meant to be broadcast tomorrow.

Fair enough. Well please accept my addition as I think it makes more sense of the Coroner's remit.
Well, I suppose if there are any health and safety questions to be answered, they will be. I can’t think of any at present as this is an inquest for a missing person/suspected death and not a workplace accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member