CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & g/f Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's confirmed the van was in the exact location where it was seen stalled.

News report does not cite the time they were at the lodge or if they arrived with others.

Hopefully more answers provided at the presser.
I doubt the info came from the Canadian police. It seems the reporter working for Australian news is collecting evidence on her own, interviewing any witnesses she can find. Possibly paying them?

Info on him from the link:
*He's likely to be carrying a gun.
*He's likely to be traveling with a large mixed breed dog.
*He's from North Dakota but wanted for a murder in Texas.
*The victim in Texas was killed by blunt-force trauma.
*He abandoned his vehicle to cross the border (it was found) and was most likely
picked up by someone and driven to Winnipeg.
*He's considered armed and dangerous.

Possibly he is traveling but would have to have been supplied with or bought/rented/stolen a vehicle. It's about a day's distance from Winnipeg to the area of BC where Lucas and Chynna was killed, and that's by highway. Also up route 97. All FYI fellow sleuthers...some things to ponder in these confusing and possibly connected cases of murder and missing.
Winnipeg to Liard Hot Springs is 2600 km, a 28 hour drive.
“Born and raised on Highway 97”

is that reporter reading this forum? because she just asked what i wrote a couple of pages back, freaky

hmm i'll change that, not really the same
they are looking for an older model jeep cheroke with black lights with covers with a black racing type stripe, colour unknown right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member