Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can someone clarify for me, did BM know of the adoption plans or was she still in the dark like the BF. I thought that she had been made aware prior to William's abduction.

It's not real clear when BM heard about the possible adoption

I didn't agree [with adoption plans], I had heard about that ... they [case workers] said it wasn't happening, we were still trying to get the children back, we were at court," she told Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...l-mother-takes-the-stand-20190328-p518ii.html

So can someone clarify for me, did BM know of the adoption plans or was she still in the dark like the BF. I thought that she had been made aware prior to William's abduction.
She has stated she was aware and that she read it in a file. Ben Atwood claims that he never discussed it with the bio family. So how did she get this information? How long before the abduction did she find out? She has stated that she was upset about the care plans and was opposed to them and she told her family and the BF's family about the care plans.

This post lands at random and is in response to some members who indicated they feel this thread is one-sided in favour of the foster family rather than the bio family.

This thread is not birth parents vs foster parents. Websleuths is victim friendly and both sets of parents are victims. The main difference between the two is that the birth parents have been publicly identified and information has therefore been publicly available for discussion. Conversely the foster parents have never been publicly identified due to a judicial suppression order which forbids the publication of their names and therefore information about them has never been publicly available.

The coroner did say that William did not go missing due to being a foster child. IIRC, it was also said at the inquiry that the birth family have not been positively excluded from being involved in William’s disappearance.

If the opinions on the thread appear “one sided”, it is because they are just that ... they are opinions based on available information. The threads are not about, and will never be, a 50/50 opinion split. Every member is entitled to express their opinion respectfully and within the parameters set out by the Courts and The Rules of this site.

Any further concern in this regard, please take it off thread.

Thank you.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

This post lands at random and is in response to some members who indicated they feel this thread is one-sided in favour of the foster family rather than the bio family.

This thread is not birth parents vs foster parents. Websleuths is victim friendly and both sets of parents are victims. The main difference between the two is that the birth parents have been publicly identified and information has therefore been publicly available for discussion. Conversely the foster parents have never been publicly identified due to a judicial suppression order which forbids the publication of their names and therefore information about them has never been publicly available.

The coroner did say that William did not go missing due to being a foster child. IIRC, it was also said at the inquiry that the birth family have not been positively excluded from being involved in William’s disappearance.

If the opinions on the thread appear “one sided”, it is because they are just that ... they are opinions based on available information. The threads are not about, and will never be, a 50/50 opinion split. Every member is entitled to express their opinion respectfully and within the parameters set out by the Courts and The Rules of this site.

Any further concern in this regard, please take it off thread.

Thank you.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator
Thankyou sillybilly

She stated at inquest she had no knowledge and obtained the information from the file after William's disappearance. From memory I am sure that was verified by caseworker. Thread 39 or 40.

How devastating would that be to find out an adoption process relative to both of your children in OOHC was covertly underway from 29 August 2014 14 days before William's disappearance ...whilst at the sametime you were fighting the system to have the children returned to your custody.

And then one of these beloved children vanishes...gone!

I cannot think of words....

Draft Witness list :

A convicted paedophile- ? male ? female
2 mystery women - ??
Un-named male- ??
Anthony Jones - convicted child sex offender
Debbie Gardoll- ex
"other relatives" - of Anthony & Debbie???
Bill Spedding - washing machine man
Margaret Spedding - wife of Bill Spedding
Valda Ballesty - Laurieton Public School official
Angela Eschler- hairdresser
Paul Savage - neighbour #
Patrick Teeling - NSW Mid North Coast local
Gordon Wiegold - Laurieton milk vendor and former journalist
Geoff Owen - installed the decking
Elizabeth Rowley - wife of Laurieton police officer Senior Constable Christopher Rowley
Three police officers - ???
Daniela Parish - owned Laurieton’s Cafe Buzz
Martin Parish - owned Laurieton’s Cafe Buzz
“Amy” - ?
“Tanya”- ?

That's about 22 , wonder who the other 20 are??

Paedophile to testify at William Tyrrell inquest

Draft Witness list :

2 mystery women - ??
Un-named male- ??
Debbie Gardoll- ex
Elizabeth Rowley - wife of Laurieton police officer Senior Constable Christopher Rowley
“Amy” - ?
“Tanya”- ?

Jubes? :)

We have waited so long for this inquest. It’s going to be a huge anti climax if it ends with no answers, which I feel it may well do.
If there is not enough evidence to arrest anyone I cant see the case being solved.
Those who have something to hide are unlikely to suddenly tell the truth.

We have waited so long for this inquest. It’s going to be a huge anti climax if it ends with no answers, which I feel it may well do.
If there is not enough evidence to arrest anyone I cant see the case being solved.
Sadly I agree kiwi. I religiously watch the programme (America) Cold Case. It’s amazing what cases get solved decades later from one tiny bit of evidence.

Draft Witness list :

2 mystery women - ??
Un-named male- ??
Debbie Gardoll- ex
“Amy” - ?
“Tanya”- ?

Thanks, doc. Greatly appreciate your hard work.

I expected the first week to be somewhat ho-hum but it was riveting. I expect this tranche will be at least as intense and fascinating, not anti-climactic, though it probably won't answer the big question.

Gee I hope so. Would love to know what he knows.
"Former homicide detective Gary Jubelin will be called as a witness at the inquest into the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell, with counsel for various “persons of interest” keen to cross-examine him about his methods."
NoCookies | The Australian

"Former homicide detective Gary Jubelin will be called as a witness at the inquest into the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell, with counsel for various “persons of interest” keen to cross-examine him about his methods."
NoCookies | The Australian
Guessing that will be spedding and possibly AJ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2