CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no passenger trains anywhere in Manitoba besides out of the capital city, Winnipeg. No bus service to speak of up north. There are only a couple of major roads they could travel on to get out of northern Manitoba. It is VERY isolated and towns are few and far between. To survive in the bush (as we call forests/woods here) for any great length of time, is no easy task. Considering how close these two have been since elementary school, I doubt they would split up.

There are no passenger trains anywhere in Manitoba besides out of the capital city, Winnipeg. No bus service to speak of up north. There are only a couple of major roads they could travel on to get out of northern Manitoba. It is VERY isolated and towns are few and far between. To survive in the bush (as we call forests/woods here) for any great length of time, is no easy task. Considering how close these two have been since elementary school, I doubt they would split up.

Its not hard to jump a freight train in the northern parts of Canada, I've done it for fun in my younger days, if one is rolling slow enough you can get on and ride for a hundred km. Its often an even more direct route than the roads, the most direct highways usually follow the railroads for this reason. They could easily outpace the police this way.

Dub posted in the previous thread about the possibility of a drug run. The thread is closed, but I want to say that possibility is one I thought about, too. If someone wanted to run drugs up to Whitehorse and needed mules, who better than guys with a clean record? We know so little. This is speculation, of course. Whitehorse has a drug problem.

I figure it's got to be that they used a victim's credit card that LE was already watching, and when they pulled up the security video to see who was using it, they found it was the two teens. At that point they became suspects.

This would make sense of how the RCMP would know that the pair were in northern Saskatchewan 20 hours before announcing them as suspects.

There is train service that runs north to churchill and back, but I feel like they were long gone from the Gillam area by the time they were announced as suspects or reported sighted. If they are in another car heading south, they could try and find a place to cross the boarder into the US, which wouldn't be impossible

A license for a pistol is harder to get and can only be carried to and from a range.
The first half of this is not really true. It’s a small add-on to the course and license. When I took the course, the instructors recommended everyone get it just in case they wanted it in the future. Adding it is trivial.

we're all wondering how they're linked, but last that i saw RCMP would not give up how they were able to connect them (very understandably). JMO but i don't think it was the witness photo, or at least maybe that was just a very small part. They had to have had stronger, solid evidence.

CCTV of the truck and camper in the area of Laura Hot Springs later than 11:30pm would be an example, along with the male who was sighted @ 11:30pm contacting police and being cleared of involvement. But attempting to use the couple’s debit or credit cards in Meadow Lake, Sask on July 21st would be the clincher. JMO

Monday July 15 early morning: Lucas/Chyanna murders, Liard River
Thursday July 18 : Jade coffee and Dease Super A store
Friday July 19 before afternoon: bearded man murder, Stikine River
Saturday July 20 : Meadow Lake, SK store photos
Sunday July 21 : Split Lake, MB gas station
Monday July 22: Gillam/Bird area SUV fire

*** Please refer to more thorough timeline by Moriarty.

Thanks, just mapped this out, and it comes out at about 5000km, is that right, in a week?!

we're all wondering how they're linked, but last that i saw RCMP would not give up how they were able to connect them (very understandably). JMO but i don't think it was the witness photo, or at least maybe that was just a very small part. They had to have had stronger, solid evidence.

Thanks so much for replying, maybe I'm not as far behind as I thought! Has the other deceased man been identified yet?

Thanks, just mapped this out, and it comes out at about 5000km, is that right, in a week?!

Yes, I've driven 700km on the trans canada hwy in 6 hours, and lots of people drive 140 and higher, the hard part is believing they never hit a speed trap in all that time.

But 2 people, taking shifts, could have easily driven that, or more.

Posts discussing general comments from social media have been removed. Rumor discussion is not allowed at Websleuths.

Perfect example, 1 general commenter on social media says he thinks blah blah. Next we have umpteen posts and responses on the thread about it. Eventually however we see the same general commenter say they aren't really sure about blah blah and so it withers and fades. Websleuths now has 15 posts that have to be removed due to blah blah that never should have been brought here in the first place.

Please don't do that.

Its not hard to jump a freight train in the northern parts of Canada, I've done it for fun in my younger days, if one is rolling slow enough you can get on and ride for a hundred km. Its often an even more direct route than the roads, the most direct highways usually follow the railroads for this reason. They could easily outpace the police this way.

Freight train routes in Canada if they did manage to jump one out of Gillam, they'd hit The Pas then be able to jump another at Hudson Bay to head either back towards the west, or southwards. Or, obtain another car and drive out in a few different directions.

RAC Canadian Rail Atlas

Couple thoughts here - not much time due to RL to spend:

- Evil friend could have killed the other by now, especially if the other friend wanted out of the situation

- It's only a matter of time now, LE has established a geographical perimeter on these guys now

- Could someone confirm if RCMP statements are now considered unverified, social media "rumour"? Haven't been on WS for a long time, things have changed perhaps.

-Can someone please post this on CBC and CTV news etc. facebook accounts as a suggestion (I don't have these social media accounts):

The family of these 2 men need to get in front of a camera NOW and APPEAL to them to turn themselves in before they or any other person gets killed

WG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member