MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was the temporary guy while parents secured a more seasoned team.

Ah. Okay, that makes sense. Thanks.

I'm wondering if he sent her there to "meet" him in order to get her on camera as a place where she was last seen before later being reported missing - to make it look like someone from that bar abducted and killed her?

Then, he met her later and then left her dead by the lake.

Speculation only.

jmo
[

Do we really think he was that smart? I just don't think he was. My theory is that she was looking for him there, didn't see him and headed back home. but who really knows. He knows. I hope he has spilled it all by now.

What does it mean?

I know it to mean - you pushed me away, rejected me, sent me packing.

Is there another meaning?

Suggest urban dictionary....

ETA: Understand rap artists, gangsters, (and inmates) adapted this song, and the rebirth said to even make for 2015 lawsuit between original artists. MOO

Are his previous troubles reported anywhere? I'd like to see the list. ty

Yes, but at least one record has been expunged.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/brand...urder-had-bloody-clothes-weapon-inside-truck/

"Theesfeld was arrested in April 2017 for public intoxication and having a fake ID, according to the report. He was involved in another case, but that record has since been expunged, a police spokesperson told the station."

Also from same link:

“He harassed her for years, took advantage of her for years,” the friend wrote. “I spent countless nights holding Ally close drying her tears about this monster for years. You deserve hell you disgusting excuse for a human. #JusticeForAlly You will never diminish her sunshine.”

BBM.

Dorm neighbor of Brandon Theesfeld, suspect in Ally Kostial case, says he is 'arrogant,' 'egotistical'

A neighbor who lived in the same dorm as Theesfeld for a year at Ole Miss said Theesfeld is arrogant and misogynistic.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, he was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how his dad could get him out of anything, just that attitude all the time," said Rex Ravita. "Any type of vulgar comment he could say, any type of rude comment to anybody in our dorm, any of the women."

He just keeps getting more vile.

No.

Let's say, hypothetically, if a male wants a female who is pregnant with his child to get an abortion, and she refuses, how would a spoiled narcissist respond?

Besides, what if Daddy wasn't supposed to know spawn screwed up and didn't use a condom?

Agree, although not convinced that she was pregnant or thought she was — shot placement may also indicate his utter contempt for her. Out of interest, how easy is it to arrange an abortion in Missouri or Mississippi atm?

It’s impossible to get away with murder now. Look at the Watts case and the Spurlock case, for example. Your or the victim’s cell phone, car gps, doorbell cams (or your neighbors’ or nearby businesses’ cams), IMs, texts, emails, purchases, social media, and phone calls, will track you and give you away. Even the ABSENCE of many of the above during the murder window will cause suspicion. Why did you leave your phone off, why didn’t you take your phone with you, why didn’t the victim leave your home after entering it, etc. ? Same thing if you try to hire someone else to kill someone—you have to make repeated contacts with them or withdraw money to pay them. I can’t think of a way, nowadays, to get away with murder, can you? Only if you can make it look like an accident or suicide, but that’s extremely complicated and would also leave many tracks.

Dorm neighbor of Brandon Theesfeld, suspect in Ally Kostial case, says he is 'arrogant,' 'egotistical'

A neighbor who lived in the same dorm as Theesfeld for a year at Ole Miss said Theesfeld is arrogant and misogynistic.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, he was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how his dad could get him out of anything, just that attitude all the time," said Rex Ravita. "Any type of vulgar comment he could say, any type of rude comment to anybody in our dorm, any of the women."

He has an interesting twitter feed.....

He’s a budding “journalist” IMO looking for 15 minutes

Wouldn’t they have tested whether she was pregnant by now, and if she was, why would they not say so, since it would help them with motive? At this point they need to either confirm or deny the rumors.

I’m not convinced that she was pregnant or even that she was that into him or wanted anything from him. It still looks to me that he was full-on pursuing her.

Respectfully, this is an on going investigation and authorities do not owe the public any details pertaining to motive before probable cause hearing, warrants, etc.

The cause of death will be revealed by the ME/Coroner, and pregnancy, toxicology, etc. will be revealed in the autopsy.

I'm not aware if autopsy reports are public in MS or if protected until trial. Family of victim may also have some rights here.

MOO

Agree, although not convinced that she was pregnant or thought she was — shot placement may also indicate his utter contempt for her. Out of interest, how easy is it to arrange an abortion in Missouri or Mississippi atm?

Utter contempt is usually visited on a female face/head in an effort to erase their visage or turn them into a grotesque figure by mutilating their beauty.

Mutilation of a body (which is what emptying a clip into a small part of a non-moving body would be), particularly of a woman's abdomen/uterus area usually has to do with something natal or sexual.

Or that lab tests on a woman's body, live or dead, can tell if she is pregnant.

And if, hypothetically, a man tries to claim the unborn fetus of a woman isn't his, there is enough DNA in that fetus to ID the father of that fetus.
Oh. Ugh. I bet he was trying to destroy all evidence of the pregnancy (if there was one...not a confirmed fact). I was thinking he was just in a rage about it and didn't want to face it, but now I see he wanted to erase the situation so no one would ever know.

Lower than low.

:( :( :(

Suggest urban dictionary....

ETA: Understand rap artists, gangsters, (and inmates) adapted this song, and the rebirth said to even make for 2015 lawsuit between original artists. MOO
Well, nothing comes up when I type that phrase in so I'm going to live the rest of my life not knowing. I'm okay with that.

:

That's what my sister said. I figured it was just wonky shoes and staring down at her phone texting.
Exactly...There's several people standing around aimlessly outside the place and she's walking away mostly looking downward at her phone barely watching where she's going.Pretty common to see that these days.I didn't get the
impression she was inebriated.
IMO

Exactly...There's several people standing around aimlessly outside the place and she's walking away mostly looking downward at her phone barely watching where she's going.Pretty common to see that these days.I didn't get the
impression she was inebriated.
IMO

Was that surveillance video or did someone take it because it looks extremely focused on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member