Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people involved
The people you’ll hear from, or about, during the Nowhere Child podcast.

NoCookies | The Australian
I wonder if she means we’ll hear audio of them, or that they participated in interviews specifically for the podcast? The only participants that have been interviewed so far are BGM and BD.

I wonder if she means we’ll hear audio of them, or that they participated in interviews specifically for the podcast? The only participants that have been interviewed so far are BGM and BD.
Probably audio already heard, speddings YouTube special and maybe ff 60 mins interview . BM special interview ?

I remember when Latham was running for PM. I discussed with my father that I preferred Labor, but had real issue with Mark Latham. His answer was this "when you barrack for your football team, do you go for them team, or just the the Captain?".

Maybe we should look at it this way. It is the ENTIRE Police Force you have worked tirelessly for William-Not just Jubelin. There are still many people on the case with outstanding skills, knowledge and passion.

The foster carers are not giving up, the birth family are not giving up, the community and people of NSW are not giving up and I do not believe that NSW Police Force are giving up!

The foster carers are emotional-they have attachments to this officer,which is totally understandable. But at the end of the day..with all due respect-Gary Jubelin is just one man, a fallible, human, mortal man.

Lets all just pray that the new broom will sweep clean and maybe the Commissioner has very good reason not to respond-Right or wrong, there will be a reason.

No ones giving up-and if some of the strong personalities here on Websleuths is anything to go by-Police will NOT be allowed to give up!

Keep the faith..It's not over til William has been found!

I remember when Latham was running for PM. I discussed with my father that I preferred Labor, but had real issue with Mark Latham. His answer was this "when you barrack for your football team, do you go for them team, or just the the Captain?".

Maybe we should look at it this way. It is the ENTIRE Police Force you have worked tirelessly for William-Not just Jubelin. There are still many people on the case with outstanding skills, knowledge and passion.

The foster carers are not giving up, the birth family are not giving up, the community and people of NSW are not giving up and I do not believe that NSW Police Force are giving up!

The foster carers are emotional-they have attachments to this officer,which is totally understandable. But at the end of the day..with all due respect-Gary Jubelin is just one man, a fallible, human, mortal man.

Lets all just pray that the new broom will sweep clean and maybe the Commissioner has very good reason not to respond-Right or wrong, there will be a reason.

No ones giving up-and if some of the strong personalities here on Websleuths is anything to go by-Police will NOT be allowed to give up!

Good point

Don't know how to link to all posts in response to the garage issue... I am not assuming and can definitely make room for the MFC meaning the carport. I just noted the terms and I feel that working in real estate, he would use the correct terms for different parts of the house. He said he drove into the garage, which is what one does on the lower area of the property. You might drive into the carport. If the space in the carport was already filled by another vehichle, I might say that I pulled into the drive. It's interesting to me that the police describes the rollerdoor at the lower drive as the garage door. I'm not assuming anything, I did not mean to say that MFC said that he closed the garage door. i am pointing out that the MFC has said he drove into the garage, which would be about 10.35, and by the time the 1st responder arrived at 11.06?, finding the garage door closed on his initial search.
And what are the implications for you, frogwell? What are you trying to say?

So very well said. A huge team with many members of LE have worked on this case...not just ONE officer.

And like the other officer said, there are plenty of homicide cases....they need to be worked onto and solved just like Williams case imo

The FC'ers did say that this was not pointed toward the team that had been working tirelessly on Williams Case. They appreciate the work that has been done, it was pointed at the hierarchy, nobody else. And their reasons were quite valid IMO

Bit hard to sweep with a new broom if you have no bristles. A complete handover should have been done in the correct manner as it was when Jubes was given the case, as stated in Ep 1.

If Scott Cook has advised that it is heading towards a Cold Case then I'm more inclined to think that is what will happen and they will give up and the case will only be looked at once every 6 months or so.

Completely disheartening IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member