Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing veiled in my post.

I point out differences that are stated, i don't come to conclusions.
Ok.

General observation not in regard to any particular post by any particular poster- sometimes it’s the ‘hypotheticals’ and questions that are more muck raking and a clever way to apportion suspicion than a downright accusation. IMO

Ff are right in saying GJ should be allowed to appear at inquest to report what he knows if the coroner allows.

Sorry posting whilst listening to podcast. Fearful this will go to cold case which means it won’t be an active investigation and looked at every 6 months or so and Scott has told ff that’s the way it will probably go. Hard to have faith .

Ff are right in saying GJ should be allowed to appear at inquest to report what he knows if the coroner allows.

Sorry posting whilst listening to podcast. Fearful this will go to cold case which means it won’t be an active investigation and looked at every 6 months or so and Scott has told ff that’s the way it will probably go. Hard to have faith .

I'm sure I linked an article the other day that stated he would in fact be at inquest..would also be questioned by legal teams of others??

Wish people would stop trying to play moderator on this thread IMO. If you have a problem with a post please report it.

Wish people would stop trying to play moderator on this thread IMO. If you have a problem with a post please report it.
With all due respect, sometimes it’s much better to sort it out on thread rather than antagonise very busy mods and risk having the thread closed again. Especially with the 2nd tranche of the inquest coming up.

I'm sure I linked an article the other day that stated he would in fact be at inquest..would also be questioned by legal teams of others??

Yes it did say that, but from the Podcast I understood that they didn't know if he would be called or not. They were told they can't speak to him anymore so I suppose they are being kept in the dark about that as well.

Don't think the inquest is being held for what the foster family want? The judicial system plays by its own rules.
Be a messy place if they bowed down to the wants of everyone. IMO.
Surely everyone wants what the ff wants - justice for William and for the perpetrator/s to be found and get their just desserts. IMO. I thought that’s why we were all here. Justice for William and answers for his families. IMO.

I don't believe she understands what the process is. Just because the Coroner is involved the police investigators don't sit around scratching their balls or counting grains of rice.

She appears to be an emotional mess since the departure of Gary Jubelin was announced. Too much dependence on one person is fraught with danger for someone in an emotional state when there is always a risk heads of a Strikeforce or any police investigation team can change at any time.

There will be loads of activity behind the scenes.
I am sure she is an emotional mess as anyone would be,but imo it all comes down to money and someone will be thinking it has cost enough money..the inquest is the final straw and if they catch who ever good..if they dont ah well we will save money

Surely everyone wants what the ff wants - justice for William and for the perpetrator/s to be found and get their just desserts. IMO. I thought that’s why we were all here. Justice for William and answers for his families. IMO.
Umm..I'm pretty sure the goal of the judicial system,including the coroners is justice and answers for loved ones and the community? If every emotional parent dictated to the coroner how things should be run, there would be no justice for anyone.
Anyway... He's gonna be there by the sounds of it. Just in the capacity of what the law dictates.

I am sure she is an emotional mess as anyone would be,but imo it all comes down to money and someone will be thinking it has cost enough money..the inquest is the final straw and if they catch who ever good..if they dont ah well we will save money
You may be right and how unfortunate. The ff did think in their opinion it was all about politics . How awful for them and Williams bio parents .

Yes it did say that, but from the Podcast I understood that they didn't know if he would be called or not. They were told they can't speak to him anymore so I suppose they are being kept in the dark about that as well.
That’s how I heard it too. Even know I’ve just listened to podcast my short term memory doesn’t serve me well. Who was the man that said GJ basically May have info that he only knows as he is like a rabid dog and holds his cards close to his chest ( I’ve probably got the wording wrong) he did say GJ would be so helpful as a private consultant due to his knowledge

Questions 1-7: who knows?

BBM: That is simply your assumption. It's not evident at all.

One can hypothesize infinite alternative universes in which the events in William's life you mention did not occur. In some of them William disappeared; in some he didn't.

But, I think it's more likely the explanation of this disappearance "hinges" on Kendall rather than "something about William".

Thanks for your comments here JLZ. .. reality is that the 'if only's' in life are non-relevant, as much as we may wish to fantasise

'Hypothesis' is good & useful tho' in respect of thoughts & ideas of what may or may not have occurred . It's what we Sleuthers do... IMO ... we toss IDEAs around.
Personally, I appreciate Solid ideas, I just wish I had more to offer.
At the same time, I get uncomfortable with stuff that smacks of inuendo or ulterior motive, and gives me nothing to substantiate or validate the comments .

I believe William is worth so much more than that. I believe he's worth us all searching for any hint of anything that may help provide answers, and honesty in expressing & reporting those findings.

That’s how I heard it too. Even know I’ve just listened to podcast my short term memory doesn’t serve me well. Who was the man that said GJ basically May have info that he only knows as he is like a rabid dog and holds his cards close to his chest ( I’ve probably got the wording wrong) he did say GJ would be so helpful as a private consultant due to his knowledge

That was the retired detective from Daniel Morcombe's case.

Umm..I'm pretty sure the goal of the judicial system,including the coroners is justice and answers for loved ones and the community? If every emotional parent dictated to the coroner how things should be run, there would be no justice for anyone.
Anyway... He's gonna be there by the sounds of it. Just in the capacity of what the law dictates.
Patronising posts are not beneficial to finding William nor to the tone of WS. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member