Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my naive knowledge on this case, if GJ has left the force how is he forbidden to talk about the case ? Is he still governed by authority even though he’s gone ?

There is probably some sort of Non-Disclosure clause in his Work Agreement/Contract or whatever they are employed under.

Also, because it is a current case in the court, as is his case.

Patronising posts are not beneficial to finding William nor to the tone of WS. IMO.
Are you saying Ms C's post was patronising?

If so, nothing patronising in Ms C's reply IMO. Reasonable and good points mentioned in her reply.

We are all here for William IMO. It's patronising to say and judge otherwise IMO.

If so, nothing patronising in Ms C's reply IMO. Reasonable and good points mentioned in her reply.

We are all here for William IMO. It's patronising to say and judge otherwise IMO.
Let it go. Let’s keep this thread open at such an important time

You know..come to think of it...since PS has come to attention, quite alot has come to pass.
The media have certainly quieten down on BS. The new, large scale search conducted was due to a "new lead" and a complaint regarding Jubelin (from someone IN Kendall!!!) and his tactics has lead him to resign..and the fall out with other officers on p.o.i, then there's the temper tantrum when questioned by the media, admission of wandering in the bush the day WT vanished...

Hmmm. He was very close by to the abduction site and could have even witnessed the family arrive.

Is he The perp???

All IMO.

Ha ha .. The Media .. IMO it's the 'topic of the day' that earns their bucks!
I pay no attention to the any 'die down' ... and that's not casting any aspersions on anyone.
It's just the way I personally interpret media involvement these days

I pay no attention to the any 'die down' ... and that's not casting any aspersions on anyone.

Yes, they have proven to be pretty inept in reporting WT's case! Down right dumb sometimes!

Sometimes I think they use this sight for their info !!! There is certainly some amazingly smart and informed posters here

Please re-read the post. It was NOT personalised language, so It shouldn’t be twisted- again please note passive voice fo response.

Now I will personalise about myself. Im here for William and his families and not to slag them off or make innuendos. That is my ONLY agenda. I would hope were all here for the same reason.

A fleeting glance with memory overcome by stress ... FFC could not observe the nether region to ensure sex of individual. .

Just a mere coincidence a person connected to an associate bears a very similar physical appearance to a person described by a witness.
Don’t think you need to see a “ nether region” to know sex of person

How long after death do the cells change to the alert the dogs that a death has occured?
If WT was carried, would dogs still pick up a sent.

I think this is the place to discuss differing scenarios..it is a sleuthing site. I have made no direct accusations. Am simply looking at the details around the case we are privvy to and encouraging others to think and surmise as to what may have occured.

Much of the responses have come back to "time". Im not sure any "times" stated are completly correct.

Just MOO.

This (as bolded by me) is most relevant to me, as in line with my personal / gut feel that William was 'grabbed' as opposed to him approaching someone who seized a 'moment of opportunity'

I'm sure I linked an article the other day that stated he would in fact be at inquest..would also be questioned by legal teams of others??

My understanding is he will be attending under subpeona. Media reports ealier this year said he had prepared the brief of evidence for handup to the Coroner.

I'm just wondering, the BF said he hadn't been notified of his ability to have legal representation, he and BGM haven't been kept up to date and Williams name is Tyrrell, which is not BF name.

We don't know if BM has been kept updated via any MSM articles, and it's possible she has been.

This is all supposition, but is it possible that BF is not named on Williams Birth Certificate and is not 'legally' Williams father (not saying he isn't biologically) but in the legal sense. And would this be a hindrance to some legal means for the BF?

From memory they were pretending to be apart at that time because of FACS warnings etc.

All IMO.

I appreciate your shared thoughts Sleep. Certainly a 'discussion' point for me, however coming back to 'William' am not sure of relevance in solving his disappearance.

She's not one of William's parents. The detectives can't be expected to be supportively in touch with every connection William had.

In my humble opinion, I would think a grandmother would warrant some communication - I'd certainly expect to be communicated with in the event of any diabolical occurrence.. even if only to be in a position to support other family members .

The article speaks for itself. It seems someone else is claiming to be the BF.
Old News - let's see what the Inquest makes of it (mind you, I'd be thrilled to know that this little boy William is now running & growing in a habitat and community that makes him happy )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname