Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have waited so long for this inquest. It’s going to be a huge anti climax if it ends with no answers, which I feel it may well do.
If there is not enough evidence to arrest anyone I cant see the case being solved.
Those who have something to hide are unlikely to suddenly tell the truth.

The Coronial Inquiry just may get to a stage at any time when the Coroner places a stay on proceedings, police are instructed to carry out further investigations on matters the Coroner instructs, recommences Inquiry, stays proceedings and police conduct further investigations etc as what occurred with the Inquest regarding Daniel M.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLZ
Guessing that will be spedding and possibly AJ ?

Coronial process is a little different than a trial of facts such as a criminal trial.

Basically Coronial inquiry is conducted to discover facts and a criminal trial is to test the facts.

Examination of witnesses at Coronial inquiry is a more 'friendly' process whereas at a trial of facts cross examiners can have your guts for garters and leave a witness in tatters.

All stated from experience on the good side.

Last edited:
Well that's my problem with it see? I have every doubt that all relevant information that needs to be examined will occur at this inquest to further this investigation. imo

It will peel back layers of the onion until the rotten core is revealed.

Coronial process is a little different than a trial of facts such as a criminal trial.

Basically Coronial inquiry is conducted to discover facts and a criminal trial is to test the facts.

Examination of witnesses at Coronial inquiry is a more 'friendly' process whereas at a trial of facts cross examiners can have your guts for garters and leave a witness in tatters.

All stated from experience on the good side.
My reply was to a poster about who may be the poi’s to question GJ

I think this is what the fc are afraid of and no one will keep looking after it :(

I don't believe she understands what the process is. Just because the Coroner is involved the police investigators don't sit around scratching their balls or counting grains of rice.

She appears to be an emotional mess since the departure of Gary Jubelin was announced. Too much dependence on one person is fraught with danger for someone in an emotional state when there is always a risk heads of a Strikeforce or any police investigation team can change at any time.

There will be loads of activity behind the scenes.

I think that quote from the counsel assisting the coroner is being used out of context with the facts of the case, that extended family and associates have not been able to be positively cleared as yet. In Lia Harris podcast, she painfully slowly outlines that the BP's are looked into because it is common for children in care to be abducted by family, and then she says that even though they were where they said they were, police put focus on their associates....who have not been positively ruled out.
And there is the six degrees of separation again.

And may I ask whatvus wrong with those feat

Be careful. Remember Voller.

She just looks like any middle aged /older lady holding a child that she loves. Could easily be me actually; and the description fits too.

Similar to a description by FFC of a person driving a teal car....a fleeting glance. Woman referred to put herself in the media. Just a coincidence description is similar.

Similar to a description by FFC of a person driving a teal car....a fleeting glance. Woman referred to put herself in the media. Just a coincidence description is similar.

She’s has never been named as a POI. If you think the description fits perhaps crime stoppers should be notified. IMO.

Voller.

My reply was to a poster about who may be the poi’s to question GJ

Yes I understand that but I am getting the distinct impression you are expecting cross examination of Gary Jubelin by any POI counsel to be a brutal affair. You may be disappointed.

GJ will be attending to testify in support of detail in the brief. He may be xx'd on points raised. Counsel for POIs etc cannot raise separate points to xx as they do at a trial of facts.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I understand that but I am getting the distinct impression you are expecting cross examination of Gary Jubelin by any POI counsel to be a brutal affair. You may be disappointed.

GJ will be attending to testify in support of detail in the brief. He may be xx'd on points raised. Counsel for POIs etc cannot raise separate points to xx as they do at a trial of facts.

<modsnip>
Not sure where you get the impression I though it would be a brutal affair .please don’t assume how I feel

Besides being the wrong sex

A fleeting glance with memory overcome by stress ... FFC could not observe the nether region to ensure sex of individual. .

Just a mere coincidence a person connected to an associate bears a very similar physical appearance to a person described by a witness.

Not sure where you get the impression I though it would be a brutal affair .please don’t assume how I feel

Brutal from what Gary Jubelin might have to say in xx reply to a counsel representing a POI.

Sorry if I have perceived incorrectly.

She’s has never been named as a POI. If you think the description fits perhaps crime stoppers should be notified. IMO.

Voller.

I have not indicated in any way this woman is a POI. I did use the word coincidence. I am getting a bit vollered under the collar. My friends surname is Voller too. Our bunch have to watch what my we say in his presence now.

It says NEARBY Lakewood not Lakewood.

I am NOT saying Lakewood is not nearby.

However the journalists were not saying that. They said he went to LAURIETON.

This is from the 'horse's mouth', MFC, during his interview at the one-year mark.

4:38 FD: I just finished umm, doing what I was doing in, in town, um near Laurieton, and I’d driven back and I’d drive in, in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny