Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
so out of interest what time was this filmed and what time did ps get lost in the bush
he seems to have had a busy day

Insp Mick Aldridge said that at about 10:30 they received information a child was missing. That was actually closer to 11 am. First responders arrived at 11:06am. How long would it take for all those police cars, ses and media to arrive and get themselves organised? As well as the media and Inspector to address them? Pol air and Sydney had already been contacted and on the way, when PS was heading up the hill with other searchers. IMO mid to late afternoon.

Last edited:
  1. I have managed listened to both podcasts despite not being a subscriber. I understand the need for anonymity for the FP's not only for Williams sister but also to protect their own lives. They are living in a nice house , in a prestigious suburb on the north shore and I can totally understand that the family could be a target (hate mail etc.) . They had their personal details on the internet for quite some time and I am positive that this would have attracted some negative attention. Raising someone else's child,especially children who have experienced trauma can't be easy. We have 2 teenage daughters who are busy with their own lives, have plenty of time and a large house. Would I foster ? Probably not as I don't want to deal with the system and should something happen to the children which could be totally out of my hands and not my fault whatsoever , my life would never be the same again. So yes I admire foster carers and people like the FP's. And let's not forget that the sister will be a teenager soon enough with her own questions and possible trauma because of this experience. Dealing with teenagers who had the best of lives is hard enough at times , dealing with a teenager who has experienced trauma , especially the loss of a beloved brother is another level. As I said , I admire the FP's.
so agree with you

Insp Mick Aldridge said that at about 10:30 they received information a child was missing. That was actually closer to 11 am. First responders arrived at 11:06am. How long would it take for all those police cars, ses and media to arrive and get themselves organised? As well as the media and Inspector to address them? Pol air and Sydney had already been contacted when PS was heading up the hill with other searchers. IMO it was mid to late afternoon.
Thanks

Perhaps PS is the neighbor who stated the very specific time that his wife left Benaroon Dr. that morning and who didn't see anything. Was that time 10.23 or 10.27? All so long ago
OMG William might have preferred to watch Seseme Street for 1/2 an hour or if the mad pilot didn’t board MH370 would the passengers be alive now?

As Jubes said ‘two worlds collided’ and those worlds had nothing to do with the families.

Please let up.

Please let up about what?

Your BBM I stated my questions had NOTHING to do with families.

yes,i having thoughts of his wife went out so of he toddled for his morning walk,came across william and into the bush he went..did he get lost in the bush that morning ?
According to CO he went to look for William. Got a bit lost and found his way out through a back track abt 2 hours later. But as far as I can tell he did not know William was missing until 11:30 when AMS knocked on his door.
imo

Insp Mick Aldridge said that at about 10:30 they received information a child was missing. That was actually closer to 11 am. First responders arrived at 11:06am. How long would it take for all those police cars, ses and media to arrive and get themselves organised? As well as the media and Inspector to address them? Pol air and Sydney had already been contacted and on the way, when PS was heading up the hill with other searchers. IMO mid to late afternoon.
I remember this vaguely being covered - but it might not have been that specific, about when Lia Harris/others arrived - in one of her podcast episodes.

If not, maybe the episodes being released this week will shed more light.

I remember this vaguely being covered - but it might not have been that specific, about when Lia Harris/others arrived - in one of her podcast episodes.

If not, maybe the episodes being released this week will shed more light.

My recall from the podcast is that Lia Harris and her crew arrived in Kendall on Saturday the 13 Sept. The decision not to go on the Friday was made because they thought William would/could be found. She arrived for Paul Fehons first media interview on Saturday 13th Sept.
But my recall could be wrong I will have to have another listen.

Last edited:
Can anyone please refresh my memory?
I somewhat remember (I may be wrong???) that at the time of the recent, large scale search, the Police stated the search was undertaken in that area due to a specific person..??

Oh I wish I could remember the details of what was said as Im wondering if they searched that area as that was the areawhere PS "got lost"/went for his walk/s??

Did he hide/conceal something when out there and thats why Police were conducting such a vigorous search??

Will keep googling to see if I can find it...

I somewhat remember (I may be wrong???) that at the time of the recent, large scale search, the Police stated the search was undertaken in that area due to a specific person..??

Oh I wish I could remember the details of what was said as Im wondering if they searched that area as that was the areawhere PS "got lost"/went for his walk/s??

Did he hide/conceal something when out there and thats why Police were conducting such a vigorous search??

Found it!!

Officers have now turned their focus to a new area at the corner of Batar Creek Road and Cedar Loggers Lane, about four kilometres from where William was last seen.

"The reason why we're searching this very specific area of bushland is a result of information we've uncovered during the course of the investigation," Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said.

"We uncovered this information before the forensic search.

William Tyrrell's disappearance: Bushland search area changes after police uncover new lead - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

You know..come to think of it...since PS has come to attention, quite alot has come to pass.
The media have certainly quieten down on BS. The new, large scale search conducted was due to a "new lead" and a complaint regarding Jubelin (from someone IN Kendall!!!) and his tactics has lead him to resign..and the fall out with other officers on p.o.i, then there's the temper tantrum when questioned by the media, admission of wandering in the bush the day WT vanished...

Hmmm. He was very close by to the abduction site and could have even witnessed the family arrive.

Is he The perp???

All IMO.

You know..come to think of it...since PS has come to attention, quite alot has come to pass.
The media have certainly quieten down on BS. The new, large scale search conducted was due to a "new lead" and a complaint regarding Jubelin (from someone IN Kendall!!!) and his tactics has lead him to resign..and the fall out with other officers on p.o.i, then there's the temper tantrum when questioned by the media, admission of wandering in the bush the day WT vanished...

Hmmm. He was very close by to the abduction site and could have even witnessed the family arrive.

Is he The perp???

All IMO.

With all that, then If he WAS the neighbour whom was able to give that precise time his wife left then I sorta think..."Booyah!". Ur done, bud!
All IMO

I think this was from one of the podcasts - they were referring to BS and at the same time they were searching this area, they also went and visited him. He even drove past the search area in his van by coincidence and the media captured him doing so I think they said. Does this sound familiar to you? If not, we might be referring to something different. It’s difficult without transcripts.

I think this was from one of the podcasts - they were referring to BS and at the same time they were searching this area, they also went and visited him. He even drove past the search area in his van by coincidence and the media captured him doing so I think they said. Does this sound familiar to you? If not, we might be referring to something different. It’s difficult without transcripts.

No..Ithat wasnt what I remembered. Ifound the link tho. Have posted above. ^^. :)

Found it!!

Officers have now turned their focus to a new area at the corner of Batar Creek Road and Cedar Loggers Lane, about four kilometres from where William was last seen.

"The reason why we're searching this very specific area of bushland is a result of information we've uncovered during the course of the investigation," Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said.

"We uncovered this information before the forensic search.

William Tyrrell's disappearance: Bushland search area changes after police uncover new lead - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Very interesting, great find, I don’t remember ever reading that one.

Is he The perp???

All IMO.

Couldn’t agree with you more + with such intense focus on his whereabouts etc at the inquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member