CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I keep coming around to as well. None of this makes sense.

What do we know about them? Why the tourists? Why the teacher? The burned vehicles with computers?

I mean, has anything been written or recorded by either of them about their motives? What is the end game? What is the message they are trying to send?!

Its driving me nuts honestly trying to put it all together.

It doesn’t need to make sense....these are disorganized mines and you will go down the rabbit hole trying to assign meaning to every event that has occurred in this tragedy.

I definitely am looking beyond gamer and ****** upbringing.

Im a gamer with a ****** upbringing. I'm not killing people and rampaging. And I know numerous others.

I just am wondering if there is a manifesto of sorts somewhere. I definitely can't wrap my head around 2 young men just suddenly doing these heinous crimes.

I've known teens and young adults that say they want to kill and brag about being tough. Edgy kids. But they've never gone on to commit horrific acts.

Eta: furthermore, it's been almost a solid week since the last sighting. Just..... Poof.
Exactly. Your making it clear who you are and your positive choices regardless of what you've experienced. But honestly I don't think either of them had it that bad to randomly go out and kill random people.

No, was simply asking the question about RCMP air resources in the Northern Provinces. Wondered if air resources were available and why they weren't deployed to get to the scene quickly?

I was curious if given the vastness of the northern provinces that a helicopter didn't exist to allow quicker access to the scene? It just seems logical that given the distances involved that going by air would make sense and arriving at the scene in a timely fashion would minimize scene contamination. We already know that someone accessed the scene in advance of the road worker and took photographs of the scene and the victims.

I would think that RCMP would want to quickly access any scene of violent crime no matter what the citizenship of the victims.

Most violent crime happens in/very near the populated areas. But even then I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of a helicopter being used to deploy a team to secure any crime scene in BC. It seems pretty par for the course to me as a BC resident. (If it was an accident with need for hospital then an air ambulance might have been called in, they certainly do for remote areas in lower BC.)

That's what I keep coming around to as well. None of this makes sense.

What do we know about them? Why the tourists? Why the teacher? The burned vehicles with computers?

I mean, has anything been written or recorded by either of them about their motives? What is the end game? What is the message they are trying to send?!

Its driving me nuts honestly trying to put it all together.

This is Thread #6. I don't know if I can find the links now, but if you read back in other threads you might find links to more information about the teen suspects.

I know one teen girl said BS told her he wanted to kill and cut heads off people then kill himself. It is hard to understand why they'd go on a killing spree for the thrill of it as though it's a video game, but it might be just that. All just MOO.

I'm not sure where this idea of special treatment for certain victims came into the discussion at all.

At the time this event happened there was a van with CA/CAN plates, with 2 open doors, shot out back window and 2 dead people on the ground. Nationality was irrelevant to the response of law enforcement or I hope the response wouldn't be driven by who these people are or where they are from.

I'm just finding it strange given the distances involved that air resources aren't available in the area.

Can you imagine how many helicopters and pilots would need to be stationed across the second largest country in the world so that RCMP can fly to extremely rare murders in remote unpopulated areas? It's not realistic.

In this case, why? They were deceased and cold on the side of a highway. The shooter was obviously long gone.
I can think of many reasons but securing the scene and protecting it from more people like the guy that took the photo before the road worker arrived or even animal predators.

I thought it was interesting how many people stepped forward to say they had seen the couple or had stopped to ask if they were ok. So, even though the area was remote there was local traffic. I think its a safe bet that some people might not want to get involved and so might pass by or might even stop and who knows take a shell casing or shard of glass. Who knows what could have happened to the site? Could any damage to the crime scene impact future litigation or jeopardize convinctions or even hinder placing charges?

Everyone has to think beyond the poor kid with the ****** upbringing and his gamer, nazi attitude and the other guy with his better family life. WHY. Powell River is a beautiful place, albeit a bit secluded but not an environment that makes you want to leave and kill people. **** your whole life is just beginning and you leave on a road trip to kill people ???

Yes, maybe so.

Wow, are you sure about that? That seems insanely low.
Yes...low for all aircraft, but not for helicopters. From wikipedia:

"As of December 2018 the RCMP had 34 aircraft (8 helicopters and 26 fixed-wing aircraft) registered with Transport Canada (TC).[11] The new Airbus H145 is still currently registered to Airbus. All aircraft are operated and maintained by the Air Services Branch."

That again would support general federal policing, and their role in northern/rural communities in all but Ontario and Quebec. Those provincial forces would have their own fleets, in additional to whatever municipal forces have.

this is where it becomes offensive to me that LE didn't get there faster, for hours, HOURS, two dead people lay on the side of the road for any and all to see. apparently there was at least one video or pictures or whatever taken and the bodies don't even have a sheet over them. Canada may have a lot of remote area, but they are not third world. or at least I have never seen them as a third world country.

this is where it becomes offensive to me that LE didn't get there faster, for hours, HOURS, two dead people lay on the side of the road for any and all to see. apparently there was at least one video or pictures or whatever taken and the bodies don't even have a sheet over them. Canada may have a lot of remote area, but they are not third world. or at least I have never seen them as a third world country.

Where are you from?

yeah thats not creepy at all, also the cover hasn't been proofread it has spelling mistakes >_<

EAiM86IXYAE2vE6
Every case needs a clown so I guess this is the card we have been dealt.....

Everyone has to think beyond the poor kid with the ****** upbringing and his gamer, nazi attitude and the other guy with his better family life. WHY. Powell River is a beautiful place, albeit a bit secluded but not an environment that makes you want to leave and kill people. **** your whole life is just beginning and you leave on a road trip to kill people ???
you are mixing up powell river with port alberni

I don't think that's Canada's LE being neglectful but just an indication of how remote the crime scene was. I live in rural America, and cops and ambulances can easily take 30 or more minutes to get to my house. My neighbors and I all know if we call something in, we'll be waiting awhile. It's happened before. Compared to how remote parts of Canada are, I'm sure the local Canadians would think that 30-minute response time for me is a fast response time. Not because their LE is incompetent but just because they can't be close to everything.

My understanding is that 4-hour mark is about how far the crime scene is from the nearest location where there would be LE--FT. Nelson. On Google Maps, Liard Springs, which isn't exactly where they were found, is literally listed as 3 hrs 55 minutes away.

yeah thats not creepy at all, also the cover hasn't been proofread it has spelling mistakes >_<
EAiM86IXYAE2vE6

Wow. This is extreme. I now think he is involved in some capacity and most likely mislead investigators. I will have to go back and hear his emotional pleas but now I’m thinking his words were of encouragement to his son. And then the last line freaks me out (thinking of the dams). Mystery illnesses coming. Gad!

View attachment 195404
It’s a nice house but do we really know it’s worth? Maybe they have second or third mortgages on it. Maybe they are “house poor”. How do you know they wouldn’t allow their kid to go without monies or supplies? Maybe they weren’t in agreement with it so they didn’t offer any financial support. All we really know is at this point we know nothing. As for the truck it could be registered and insured in the parents name but Kam could be listed as principal driver, if so insurance would still be valid (depending on circumstances of the fire).
That house easy would be worth at least 1.3 mil. Regardless of what they owe on it, it's a very valuable piece of property. But their son had to have had permission to take that truck and camper so there was some support.

this is how I see it, I am sure I will be wrong, it cost too much, not enough resources, etc. but I think one or two real LE could have been gotten to the location, protected the location, covered the bodies, and waited for a full team to get there. it is LE needs to keep everything so close for the investigation, and I agree with that, but then leave bodies out in the open in view and have a highway worker talking to press and giving details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53