Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a re-enactment. Not actual crime scene footage.
I understand it isn't actual crime scene footage as no one has seen that except the searchers who found them and LE. But you would think they would get the colour and make correct in their mock up, as that has been released after all. If it is the still I saw it looked like a white sneaker. MOO.

IMO the person who committed this crime has to have been arrested before. you don't just go from being a law abiding citizen to murdering two little girls. I believe this to have been a random attack. A person who has never been in trouble before would not commit this heinous of a crime . The person who did this has had run ins with the law before

Between 5'6 and 5'10, 180-220. So to me that is not a very tall man and would be muscular/slightly overweight if I compare to my husband's stats.

The height alone narrows down the list of perps.
I don't see the weight being right, he does not look that large. Where did you get these numbers/

The height alone narrows down the list of perps.
I don't see the weight being right, he does not look that large. Where did you get these numbers/

So in trying to find it again, I found all sorts...

This one has the 5'6 -5'10, 180 -220 lbs: 2017 Delphi murders of 2 teenage girls moving in 'new direction,' Indiana State Police say

As does this one: Sketch of Suspect in Indiana Girls’ Murder Renews Hope for Case

But then there are these saying 5'6 - 5'8 and 180 -200lbs. Delphi murders: What we still don't know two years after the slayings of 2 teenagers

This one says the same https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...w-cellphone-video-sketch-released/3539565002/

So I am not sure!

IMO the person who committed this crime has to have been arrested before. you don't just go from being a law abiding citizen to murdering two little girls. I believe this to have been a random attack. A person who has never been in trouble before would not commit this heinous of a crime . The person who did this has had run ins with the law before

But for him luckily he simply was not in the DNA taking categories.

When I first heard about this murder, I envisioned BE as someone in his 40s or 50s. With the newer emphasis on BG being a younger man, I think of someone like Eric Smith, who was 13 when he murdered Derrick Robie, or Austin Sigg, who was 17 when he murdered Jessica Ridgeway. Both murderers were young, and both killed brutally. It is possible for someone's first major offence to be horrific murder.

When I first heard about this murder, I envisioned BE as someone in his 40s or 50s. With the newer emphasis on BG being a younger man, I think of someone like Eric Smith, who was 13 when he murdered Derrick Robie, or Austin Sigg, who was 17 when he murdered Jessica Ridgeway. Both murderers were young, and both killed brutally. It is possible for someone's first major offence to be horrific murder.

I agree. The idiotic idea of catching some kids at the end of a bridge during the day, and anticipating no issues about scrambling around down a hill, seems like a very young person.
The crime seems like hide and seek or capture the flag mixed with murderous shoplifting. Agility+timing+ruthlessness.
Maybe he was set to really scare them or humiliate them and they figured out who he was. He then realized he had actually already committed a big crime and killed them.

IMO the person who committed this crime has to have been arrested before. you don't just go from being a law abiding citizen to murdering two little girls.
The lack of an arrest record does not mean that an individual is law abiding. Rather, it just means that they have not been caught before (arrested).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth